DVD Forum > Stores, Shopping & Rentals

R.I.P. Astrovision V-Mall (October 1, 2017)

<< < (11/11)

frootloops:
Those were the days when we haul DVD's at Astro Podium. There are times I go Friday Saturday Sunday just to grab those sale items. Sabi kasi nung store clerk..."balik ka bukas sir, may mga lalabas pa"....balik naman ako. :D

I also met a lot of fellow members during the sale which later became friends. Ngayon wala na, isolated na halos lahat sa DL at streaming. 

radiohead:
I was at Greenbelt 1 earlier today and The Astrovision branch there seems to have closed as well.

Koolkat:
Astro has gone the way of Blockbuster and the video rental shops of old.

Jude:
Update, sumilip ako sa SM North and bukas pa nga ang Astrovision and Astroplus dun. According to the staff, the 2 other remaining branches are SM Aura and SM Naga. Marami pang Blurays na naka-sale from P125-P500. Although newer discs (Greatest Showman) and other blockbusters (Star Wars, Avengers) full price (P1550+) pa rin.

neilc:

--- Quote from: Jude on Jan 23, 2019 at 04:21 PM ---Update, sumilip ako sa SM North and bukas pa nga ang Astrovision and Astroplus dun. According to the staff, the 2 other remaining branches are SM Aura and SM Naga. Marami pang Blurays na naka-sale from P125-P500. Although newer discs (Greatest Showman) and other blockbusters (Star Wars, Avengers) full price (P1550+) pa rin.

--- End quote ---

Their SM Aura branch is more of a gadget store than a music store. Small area na lang yung CDs and DVDs/Blu-ray. They sell usb cables, speakers, chargers, power banks etc as their main business already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version