Author Topic: 2018-2019 NBA Season - Draft Day to Playoffs  (Read 237719 times)

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
Re: 2018-2019 NBA Season - Draft Day to Playoffs
« Reply #3090 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:06 PM »
etong si curry benta eh, foul trouble na naman.

Offline neilc

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3091 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:12 PM »
Unless there is something in the rulebook and the league allows it, it is legal. Whether farther kick or legs moving forward, its allowed and there should be landing space.

Parang sa law, some are guilty and get away with it. Some are innocent and found guilty. Bakit ang galing ni mendoza? dami cases won. Ganun ang life. Do it within the rules or law you get by with it. Then so be it.

I’m not saying its illegal. It’s just not normal. It’s his style to foul bait. So pag Hindi tinawagan, huag magalit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Apple enthusiast. PlayStation Addict

Offline Moks007

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2385
« Reply #3092 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:14 PM »
Isn't there such a rule nga of kicking forward which they call the "Reggie Miller Rule"?

Im not sure. If there is then they should use it and call it then.

Imo, calling those can be so hard because each player is a different beast. Different talents. Some jump higher, some run faster etc.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3093 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:15 PM »
I’m not saying its illegal. It’s just not normal. It’s his style to foul bait. So pag Hindi tinawagan, huag magalit.

As a fan, im not actually mad at the last call. Im mad at those missed klay fouls
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019 at 12:19 PM by Moks007 »

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #3094 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:24 PM »
momentum nasa rockets, 7pt lead by gsw.

Offline neilc

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Addict
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3095 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:32 PM »
momentum nasa rockets, 7pt lead by gsw.

Nasa Warriors na uli.

Apple enthusiast. PlayStation Addict

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3096 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:35 PM »
Isn't there such a rule nga of kicking forward which they call the "Reggie Miller Rule"?

Also, if there is such a rule, then why is everybody criticizing harden so much? Even si kerr sinasabi wala ganun dati or whatever. Eh meron pala yan reggie miller rule. So reggie miller does it too and many more.

Yun ang bwisit ko. Palagi si harden sa microscope of everybody. Give him a fair shake.

Ito pa, yun sa off hand push out. When you watch jordan hit that final shot vs russell sa utah. He pushed also with the off hand. Thats a game winner pa.

Yun lang defense ko kay harden. Kasi palagi siya hated and yun enemy.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #3097 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:42 PM »
Also, if there is such a rule, then why is everybody criticizing harden so much? Even si kerr sinasabi wala ganun dati or whatever. Eh meron pala yan reggie miller rule. So reggie miller does it too and many more.

Yun ang bwisit ko. Palagi si harden sa microscope of everybody. Give him a fair shake.

Ito pa, yun sa off hand push out. When you watch jordan hit that final shot vs russell sa utah. He pushed also with the off hand. Thats a game winner pa.

Yun lang defense ko kay harden. Kasi palagi siya hated and yun enemy.

With the Reggie Miller Rule, it means Harden does get away with kicking out nga.  So why is he demanding .....  “Call the game how it’s supposed to be called, and that’s it. I’ll live with the results.”

Because if the refs did call how it's supposed to be called, Harden would be called for an offensive foul under the Reggie Miller rulel.

Offline chatstix

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3098 on: May 01, 2019 at 12:50 PM »
nakakaawa na masyado to the point na nakakairita na. matatapos na game 2 ah. ano naman panibagong sisihin pag nanalo na naman ang gsw???

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1443
« Reply #3099 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:00 PM »
^wala naman wsince they won it fair and square naman. quite lopsided pa nga di ba? hindi naman all the time may ibang factor na sinisisi with them (GSW) winning. specific lang naman for some games ang mga na-point out. close ones mainly.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3100 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:02 PM »
nakakaawa na masyado to the point na nakakairita na. matatapos na game 2 ah. ano naman panibagong sisihin pag nanalo na naman ang gsw???

Bakit tapos na ba series?

You should play perfect against gsw. The series is not over in the first place. There are comebacks. Thats why i said every game counts. That first game is a game the rockets could have won, but the refs stole it. No matter ano sinabi ninyo. It was stolen. If it was called right, rockets could have won and its now 1 to 1.

Rockets or fans will not always blame the refs unless it is overblown obvious like game 1 and ga.e 7 of last year. But siempre you play on.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3101 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:07 PM »
^wala naman wsince they won it fair and square naman. quite lopsided pa nga di ba? hindi naman all the time may ibang factor na sinisisi with them (GSW) winning. specific lang naman for some games ang mga na-point out. close ones mainly.

Ya nga. Diba? Im complaining game 1. Yun lang. Like i said sa playoffs is elimination, you cant compare to regular season. Every game counts, especially if you dont have home court.

The problem when you complain an obvious bungle game by the refs, puro na yan ang magiging weapon nila na, "oh ano lusot mo na ngayon"

Kung bias nga, hindi nga ma understand. :)

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3102 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:12 PM »
 :)@chatstix. You claim you are a spurs fan, and yest you keep posting mind boggling bad rockets stuff. You have the right naman to do that and pick your team.

Wag naman masyado obvious. Its ok naman pag gsw ka. Its your right. But parang kasi obvious sasabihin spurs fan tapos puro negative sa rockets.

No offense meant to you. Not judging you. Just saying.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3103 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:23 PM »
With the Reggie Miller Rule, it means Harden does get away with kicking out nga.  So why is he demanding .....  “Call the game how it’s supposed to be called, and that’s it. I’ll live with the results.”

Because if the refs did call how it's supposed to be called, Harden would be called for an offensive foul under the Reggie Miller rulel.

That is one kick out call. The last one. How about the other 3 where there is no kickout. That 75 percent dapat in favor of rockets.

Huag kasi mag magnify yun isa, eh yun mga ibang calls? Did he kick on the others? No

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3104 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:28 PM »
@Dvd freak, so answer this, why did kerr said these kickouts and legs moving forward are a new thing and wasnt like that before? Eh meron pala reggie miller rule. When was that? Kerr also did it in the 3 point shooting contest i mentioned. Did you see the video? So do you agree with me kerr is lying?

Pls lang, huag na ninyo sabihin its worse kasi kay harden. Thats a cop out.

He is just being targeted.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019 at 01:29 PM by Moks007 »

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3105 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:30 PM »
Daming error  ng Rockets tapos dami pang  offensive rebounds pa ng GSW....GSW was being GSW on game 2...dapat talaga perfect ang laro mo para matalo sila ...sana gamitin pa sila Faried at Nene

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3106 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:30 PM »
But harden really is foul fishing. What's hard to understand?

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 427
« Reply #3107 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:33 PM »
harden accidentaly poked in the eye, pero rockets only down by 9.

Sino naka poke? Si Draymond ba? Sugat din ba loob ng mata? Bothered din ba si Harden sa mata nya during the game parang ginawa ni Draymond kay LBJ?

Ah malamang nga coincidence, accident at hindi sinasadya yun.  ;) :)

Offline chatstix

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3108 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:37 PM »
:)@chatstix. You claim you are a spurs fan, and yest you keep posting mind boggling bad rockets stuff. You have the right naman to do that and pick your team.

Wag naman masyado obvious. Its ok naman pag gsw ka. Its your right. But parang kasi obvious sasabihin spurs fan tapos puro negative sa rockets.

No offense meant to you. Not judging you. Just saying.

non taken sir. sorry if i offended anyone here about my comments.

just sharing my simple observation. nothing mind boggling about it.

malamang if kalaban ng houston ang denver, instead of gs, eh sasabihin mo na denver ako.

moving on to the next games.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3109 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:42 PM »
Harden is a what, 90% FT shooter. So that's 2.7 pts every time he gets fouled when taking a 3. Compare that to the 1.2 pts (40%) he gets when shooting a 3 without a foul. That's why he steps back and shoot forward. Kaya ka nga nag step back e, to clear space tapos sasalubungin mo yung bantay mo? But Harden knows he's a good FT shooter so he will fish for a foul.

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2157
« Reply #3110 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:46 PM »
Looking forward to game 3 at Houston.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2157
« Reply #3111 on: May 01, 2019 at 01:48 PM »
Wondering kung naglalaro si Bogey. Magaling kaya and effective sya? Malamang dagdag technical fouls nanaman.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3112 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:05 PM »
But harden really is foul fishing. What's hard to understand?

It is magnified now bec of social media. Also a lot of commentators already commented that those fouls are fouls. Even sa reg season games broadcasters van gundy,  jackson and others, keep praising harden and say mga fouls sa kanya, eh fouls.

If ganun si harden, so why did he win the players vote for mvp this year and won over Giannis? That is big deal. Its a respect from players how good he is.

There is no way i can convince some people here. Whether they are obvious haters or whatever. When nothing comes out of a persons mouth but puro negative sa isang player, wala na ako magawa.

Parang there are haters of lbj din. Pero yun lumipat na siya sa lakers bigla open arms na laker fans sa kanya diba? Ganun naman talaga.

:)

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3113 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:06 PM »
@Dvd freak, so answer this, why did kerr said these kickouts and legs moving forward are a new thing and wasnt like that before? Eh meron pala reggie miller rule. When was that? Kerr also did it in the 3 point shooting contest i mentioned. Did you see the video? So do you agree with me kerr is lying?

Pls lang, huag na ninyo sabihin its worse kasi kay harden. Thats a cop out.

He is just being targeted.

I can't comment on Kerr as I don't know first hand what you're referring to.  But if like Harden insists that the game should be called what is supposed to be, then he will be called for an offensive foul under the Reggie Miller rule.  As it is, he gets away with it... if it's even called against him at all. 

Maybe what Harden really wants is calls should be made consistently.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3114 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:07 PM »

non taken sir. sorry if i offended anyone here about my comments.

just sharing my simple observation. nothing mind boggling about it.

malamang if kalaban ng houston ang denver, instead of gs, eh sasabihin mo na denver ako.

moving on to the next games.

Im cool sir. No prob

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3115 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:09 PM »
I can't comment on Kerr as I don't know first hand what you're referring to.  But if like Harden insists that the game should be called what is supposed to be, then he will be called for an offensive foul under the Reggie Miller rule.  As it is, he gets away with it... if it's even called against him at all. 

Maybe what Harden really wants is calls should be made consistently.

Maybe consistently. Maybe not many blown calls

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3116 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:14 PM »
Bakit tapos na ba series?

You should play perfect against gsw. The series is not over in the first place. There are comebacks. Thats why i said every game counts. That first game is a game the rockets could have won, but the refs stole it. No matter ano sinabi ninyo. It was stolen. If it was called right, rockets could have won and its now 1 to 1.

Rockets or fans will not always blame the refs unless it is overblown obvious like game 1 and ga.e 7 of last year. But siempre you play on.

You are now contradicting yourself.  Akala ko ba you said playing a perfect game is not realistic?

You keep saying the regular season. Im talking about playoff series. Game 7 last year, 18 points nawala sa rockets diba?

I know the rockets have to play better. But you guys are not being realistic saying that all games should be perfect, blow them out para walang  ka duda duda. Im just calling for fair game sa refs.

Steve javie said it best. Call should be no different between regular season versus playoffs.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3117 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:15 PM »
It is magnified now bec of social media. Also a lot of commentators already commented that those fouls are fouls. Even sa reg season games broadcasters van gundy,  jackson and others, keep praising harden and say mga fouls sa kanya, eh fouls.

If ganun si harden, so why did he win the players vote for mvp this year and won over Giannis? That is big deal. Its a respect from players how good he is.

There is no way i can convince some people here. Whether they are obvious haters or whatever. When nothing comes out of a persons mouth but puro negative sa isang player, wala na ako magawa.

Parang there are haters of lbj din. Pero yun lumipat na siya sa lakers bigla open arms na laker fans sa kanya diba? Ganun naman talaga.

:)

Players vote for MVP? Simple. Giannis is not American. Note that Giannis plays both end of the floor and is the best player in the East and so is his team. Harden plays only offense.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #3118 on: May 01, 2019 at 02:16 PM »
Maybe consistently. Maybe not many blown calls

So it's not really how the game should be called or having a fair shake.  But calls should be more consistent.  If no blood no foul for the Rockets....no blood no foul as well for the Warriors.

Offline Moks007

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bond, James Bond
  • Liked:
« Reply #3119 on: May 01, 2019 at 03:23 PM »
You are now contradicting yourself.  Akala ko ba you said playing a perfect game is not realistic?

I said play them perfect TO BLOW THEM OUT ALL THE TIME WITH 20 TO 30 POINTS. PARA WALA KA DUDA DUDA.

a member pointed out dapat kasi puro blowout pag ganun to beat them. Kaya im saying unrealistic to play perfect and/to blow them out every game you want to win

Huag mo kalimutan yun blow out. Kasi nga close game impossible na kasi they get the calls.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019 at 03:38 PM by Moks007 »