Author Topic: Who is America?  (Read 568 times)

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
Who is America?
« on: Jul 30, 2018 at 02:57 PM »
TV show by Sacha Baron Cohen where he plays different absurd characters to expose the stupidity of Americans. Mostly Republican supporters.

Here is an idea of what happens in an episode:

Dress one middle-aged white man as a 15-year-old Hispanic girl celebrating Quinceanera, conceal another in a piñata with a hidden camera, lure "bad hombres" in with the promise of 'free drugs' and 'young pussy', then incapacitate them with guacamole laced with Rohypnol.

That was the illegal immigrant countermeasure Sacha Baron Cohen's Erran Morad managed to sell to a couple of MAGA hat-wearing Trump voters in the third episode of Who is America?, proving that while Trump voters may be distrustful of legitimate news organisations, they'll go along with anything in the name of 'keeping America America'.

This segment was probably the best of this week's instalment due to its sheer absurdity, which slowly dawned on the two men when the police arrived to the 'Quinceanera' and systematically assessed the bizarre props, from lube to fake vaginas.

I just saw the above episode and I lost it! I couldn't stop laughing. Sobrang pangloloko ginagawa ni Cohen sa mga Americans.  >:D

This show is 100% worth your time if you love laughing at other people's stupidity.

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 511
Re: Who is America?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2018 at 08:48 PM »
If your head is filled with fear and hate, magiging bobo ka definitely. Pretty sure SBC can do that here if they find some Dutetards who are deathly scared of addicts.

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2018 at 08:59 PM »
If your head is filled with fear and hate, magiging bobo ka definitely. Pretty sure SBC can do that here if they find some Dutetards who are deathly scared of addicts.
Hahaha

Yep pretty sure there'll be a lot of gullible pinoys too.

But the hardcore americans who hate muslims and other races in the show are the funniest of them all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline Klaus Weasley

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 511
« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2018 at 12:07 PM »
Which makes sense because they will have trouble finding targets since he already blew his cover.