Author Topic: All About Disney+  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 237
We deserve better.

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 42
Re: All About Disney+
« Reply #121 on: Nov 19, 2022 at 02:08 PM »
Looks like we have a different Disney+ app here in the Phils. Still cant update the app on my Sony X90J. I read on the net that all I have to do is uninstall then reinstall the app and it should work. Unfortunately, the Disney+ app came preinstalled on my TV and I cant seem to uninstall it. bummer.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 215
« Reply #122 on: Nov 19, 2022 at 11:46 PM »
Looks like we have a different Disney+ app here in the Phils. Still cant update the app on my Sony X90J. I read on the net that all I have to do is uninstall then reinstall the app and it should work. Unfortunately, the Disney+ app came preinstalled on my TV and I cant seem to uninstall it. bummer.

franchise lang daw yan bro..

Offline Wiggum

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 237
« Reply #123 on: Yesterday at 06:49 AM »
‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special‘: How Disney+ Show Bridges Franchise To Upcoming ‘Vol. 3’

James Gunn’s The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special has finally arrived; the one-off a concept he originally developed for ABC in the wake of the release of 2017’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

However, timing is everything, and the special arrives at a quintessential moment as Gunn is wrapping up the $1.6 billion global grossing Marvel franchise with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 in theaters May 5, 2023.

“I used the holiday special as an opportunity to introduce some elements into Guardians of the Galaxy, so I didn’t have to explain them at the beginning of Volume 3,” Gunn tells Deadline. “It was a trojan horse."

Spoilers ahead...

https://deadline.com/2022/11/guardians-of-the-galaxy-holiday-special-james-gunn-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-1235181812/

=====

This was an entertaining Marvel Studios Special. Short and light. There is a minor post-credit scene.
We deserve better.