Author Topic: Will the government close down ABS-CBN?  (Read 25114 times)

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: Will the government close down ABS-CBN?
« Reply #30 on: Feb 12, 2020 at 12:46 PM »
Digong galit sa ABS CBN kasi di inilabas commercial daw nya during the election kahit nagbayad siya. The question is, ibinalik ba yung ibinayad nya? Unfair nga naman if hindi ibinalik, Lalo na at milyon ang usapan diyan.
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #31 on: Feb 12, 2020 at 12:48 PM »
Digong galit sa ABS CBN kasi di inilabas commercial daw nya during the election kahit nagbayad siya. The question is, ibinalik ba yung ibinayad nya? Unfair nga naman if hindi ibinalik, Lalo na at milyon ang usapan diyan.

So what recourse did Duterte resort to?  Just ranting?  Why not sue Kasi that would involve millions?

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: Feb 12, 2020 at 01:07 PM »
YES oh yes mapapasara na rin. Bastos yang mga animal na mayari ng estasyon na yan, they're the very family who has a hand in condemning the Filipinos to pay the highest electricity rate in Asia for 33 years. The same sob's who stayed the hand of their puppet Cory Aquino to mothball the nuclear plant and consigned our industries and economy to remain 3rd world, hopeless and can never become competitive. The station also owes the government a billion peso loan that it refuses to pay, effectively showing its unscrupulous character in exploiting its Aquino connection by taking a behest loan. It can also be seen as the most expensive bitch and stud farm in the country, its executives peopled with the usual predatorial homosexuals and butches who would handpicked their flavor of the month among the studs, who will then get rewarded with a telenovela or a drama vehicle.

Among the worst sins of this station is bringing back thieving washouts and discredited bums like Lito Lapid and Bong Revilla who when given roles and even their own TV shows - were effectively thrust again to the sordid consciousness of the unthinking masa (their main viewers), and were then catapulted (again) to political power. Its a disgrace that this station would actually picked such people to revive their careers to pave the way for them na makabalik sa Senado, that very place na anyone who lands a seat is as good as having won a lotto jackpot.

Sagad na sa kabulukan yang estasyon na yan, matagal na yan dapat isara....

Offline frequenzy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • stereotype
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #33 on: Feb 12, 2020 at 01:19 PM »
YES oh yes mapapasara na rin. Bastos yang mga animal na mayari ng estasyon na yan, they're the very family who has a hand in condemning the Filipinos to pay the highest electricity rate in Asia for 33 years. The same sob's who stayed the hand of their puppet Cory Aquino to mothball the nuclear plant and consigned our industries and economy to remain 3rd world, hopeless and can never become competitive. The station also owes the government a billion peso loan that it refuses to pay, effectively showing its unscrupulous character in exploiting its Aquino connection by taking a behest loan. It can also be seen as the most expensive bitch and stud farm in the country, its executives peopled with the usual predatorial homosexuals and butches who would handpicked their flavor of the month among the studs, who will then get rewarded with a telenovela or a drama vehicle.

Among the worst sins of this station is bringing back thieving washouts and discredited bums like Lito Lapid and Bong Revilla who when given roles and even their own TV shows - were effectively thrust again to the sordid consciousness of the unthinking masa (their main viewers), and were then catapulted (again) to political power. Its a disgrace that this station would actually picked such people to revive their careers to pave the way for them na makabalik sa Senado, that very place na anyone who lands a seat is as good as having won a lotto jackpot.

Sagad na sa kabulukan yang estasyon na yan, matagal na yan dapat isara....
malamang kapuso kayo :-)

may tax evasion case ba nakasampa against abs?

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 255
« Reply #34 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 12:11 AM »
Update from South Triangle.

Sent using Tapatalk

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 12:22 AM »
Parang red herring yun ABS CBN can continue even if the franchise expires. Placing you in a false sense of security.  I think what's clear is the studio still needs a provisional permit from the NTC after the franchise expires.

And lo and behold, NTC is under the DICT.....under "intelligence fund " czar Honasan.   ;D

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7152
« Reply #36 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 07:10 AM »
diong burat is simply against the old oligarchs, he simply wants to replace them with his own oligarchs, Villar, Denis Uy, Peter LIm, etc....

sure there were abuses by the old oligarchs, and he should fight those, but never with the agenda of stealing their wealth to distribute among his friends...

marcos did that in 1972, digong burat would like to have a repeat of the crony capitalism, he would like to continue where marcos left off...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #37 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 08:48 AM »
malamang kapuso kayo :-)

may tax evasion case ba nakasampa against abs?

Malamang kapuso nga.. bakit naman kailangan isara yung station.. sabi naman ni president eh ibenta nyo na sa friend nya... uyyyyy

Tsaka si bong revilla kapuso po yan

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #38 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 08:49 AM »
diong burat is simply against the old oligarchs, he simply wants to replace them with his own oligarchs, Villar, Denis Uy, Peter LIm, etc....

sure there were abuses by the old oligarchs, and he should fight those, but never with the agenda of stealing their wealth to distribute among his friends...

marcos did that in 1972, digong burat would like to have a repeat of the crony capitalism, he would like to continue where marcos left off...

Add mo pa si dragon na may buntot Razon... biglang nasa manila water na..

Offline newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 357
« Reply #39 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 09:24 AM »
^ Indeed .......... Enrique Razon, napaka low-profile, pero make no mistake, crony din yan - isa sa mga long time crony nang mga Arroyo.

IIRC nadawit dati yan sa ZTE-deal noong mga unang araw.

Pero tila nag-laho parang bula ang pangalan ......... gawa nang mga padrino sa pulitika, negosyo, media, wink-wink

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #40 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 12:17 PM »
weder weder

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #41 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 01:28 PM »
This issue drew the line to separate the friends and so called friends of Digong. I guess this was the purpose of the exercise so that by 2022, Digong knows his true friends and the so called friends.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 02:15 PM »
This issue drew the line to separate the friends and so called friends of Digong. I guess this was the purpose of the exercise so that by 2022, Digong knows his true friends and the so called friends.

I don't think that's the purpose.  He's not that deep.   ;D
Purpose was simply to shut the studio down plain and simple.

Similar to the VFA.  Panelo is spinning that abrogating the VFA  was to be independent.  It's simply because Bato's visa was revoked.   
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2020 at 02:18 PM by DVD_Freak »

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #43 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 03:07 PM »

LOL laki talaga ng bilib mo kay du30...
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #44 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 03:23 PM »
LOL laki talaga ng bilib mo kay du30...
Hindi naman. pero if opinion mo yan, I understand. I only state what is the effect of this action. Lumabas na ang true colors di ba? If you agree, then yun point ko. If you disagree, explain kasi baka naman mali ang basa ko.

Hindi yan dahil kay Duterte, dahil yan sa hindi pag renew ng franchise ng ABS CBN. Kasi dapat one has to take sides on this issue. Sa akin pwede renew pwede hindi, does not matter to me. Life goes on. Pag ban ang Netflix, then that would affect me.. Kasi I take my dose of documentary films sa Netflix.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 03:26 PM »
Hindi naman. pero if opinion mo yan, I understand. I only state what is the effect of this action. Lumabas na ang true colors di ba? If you agree, then yun point ko. If you disagree, explain kasi baka naman mali ang basa ko.

Hindi yan dahil kay Duterte, dahil yan sa hindi pag renew ng franchise ng ABS CBN. Kasi dapat one has to take sides on this issue. Sa akin pwede renew pwede hindi, does not matter to me. Life goes on. Pag ban ang Netflix, then that would affect me.. Kasi I take my dose of documentary films sa Netflix.

Kakasabi mo lang dapat one has to take side.

Tapos ikaw it doesn't matter to you.   ;D

Offline TonyC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 03:51 PM »
Digong is sure Calida's quo warranto case against ABS will favor them just like Sereno's case.  If this happens, talagang hawak na ni Digong buong gobyerno!  Good thing less than 3 yrs na lang sila at matatapos na bangungot na ito!

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #47 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 04:49 PM »
Digong is sure Calida's quo warranto case against ABS will favor them just like Sereno's case.  If this happens, talagang hawak na ni Digong buong gobyerno!  Good thing less than 3 yrs na lang sila at matatapos na bangungot na ito!

Feeling ko DU30 wont last that long.

I watched him last night parang mahina na voice nya. His blackface got darker.  Cheekbones sunken. Tapos he said that he might not reach the finish line.......blah blah.

May sakit na talaga.
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2020 at 05:09 PM by t-bone »
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline v1n5anity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #48 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 05:41 PM »

I watched him last night parang mahina na voice nya. His blackface got darker.  Cheekbones sunken. Tapos he said that he might not reach the finish line.......blah blah.

May sakit na talaga.

Magdilang anghel ka sana, bro. ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 06:24 PM »

May sakit na talaga.

Noticed that too. His face is darker ....more than usual. Talagang noticable compared to last week lang. Something happened this past weekend.  Also yun kilay niya parang nakalbo na.

Offline Own7

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 840
« Reply #50 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 06:41 PM »

Mali mang matuwa tayo kung me sakit si digong, pero sa tingin ko law of  karma is fast catching
Up on him. Ang aminin ko tuwang tuwa ako.
raidho td 2.2
dali epicon 2
vitus sia 025
chord dave
chord m scaler
aurender s10
transparent cables

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 06:48 PM »
maitim na talaga mukha, at nawawala pa kilay, anyare?
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline Own7

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 840
« Reply #52 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 06:49 PM »
Chemo?
raidho td 2.2
dali epicon 2
vitus sia 025
chord dave
chord m scaler
aurender s10
transparent cables

Offline jjjeronimo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1203
« Reply #53 on: Feb 13, 2020 at 10:38 PM »

Masamang damo yan, unfortunately...

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 304
« Reply #54 on: Feb 14, 2020 at 10:52 PM »
parang puro na nga make up ang mukha para lang di mahalata. pero kita parin..

pero pabor ba dapat tayo na si leni ang mamahala?

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: Feb 14, 2020 at 11:10 PM »
parang puro na nga make up ang mukha para lang di mahalata. pero kita parin..

pero pabor ba dapat tayo na si leni ang mamahala?

Pabor or not naman if Duterte doesn't finish his term, by the Constitution si Leni talaga mamamahala.

Offline istan

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: Feb 15, 2020 at 06:52 AM »
Nanalo sya as VP di ba? Eh di pabor.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:15 AM »
when ninoy aquino was assassinated at the tarmac in 1983, people were jolted and they lost fear of the dictator....

the same could be happening today, this bumbling maniac is nearing the end of his days..

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #58 on: Feb 15, 2020 at 10:27 AM »
Chemo?

I had a family friend Tito who had cancer, ganun na ganun yung mukha months before he passed away.  Bless his soul.

I was still in school so I did not know about his sickness, but I asked my Dad bakit ang itim ng mukha nya. 

My dad just kept quiet. :(
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2020 at 11:09 AM by t-bone »
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #59 on: Feb 15, 2020 at 01:43 PM »
Ganyan talaga ang mukha ng hardworking president. Sunog sa araw kaya nangingitim ang mukha. Just show how much he loves our country. - dutaertards
There is none righteous, no not one.