DVD Forum > Stores, Shopping & Rentals

Cheapest international shipping?

<< < (2/2)

RXV:

--- Quote from: v1n5anity on Jun 11, 2020 at 03:23 PM ---Thanks. I looked it up online. It's cheaper by a few hundred bucks than DHL, which I visited a few hours ago. Ang mahal pala! Mas mahal pa sa price ng ishship kong jacket :'( I might as well just try and sell it on Carousell. :-\

--- End quote ---

Hi, may I ask how you were able to find the rates (of shipping) online for your item? Is there an online calculator, or did you call them to inquire?

RXV:

--- Quote from: RXV on Jun 13, 2020 at 07:57 PM ---Hi, may I ask how you were able to find the rates (of shipping) online for your item? Is there an online calculator, or did you call them to inquire?

--- End quote ---

Oh, I think I found it:

https://www.phlpost.gov.ph/assets/files/FINAL%20RATES.pdf

Kaso, do the given rates already include everything? Or may extra charges, insurance, VAT, etc pa?

v1n5anity:

--- Quote from: RXV on Jun 13, 2020 at 08:21 PM ---Oh, I think I found it:

https://www.phlpost.gov.ph/assets/files/FINAL%20RATES.pdf

Kaso, do the given rates already include everything? Or may extra charges, insurance, VAT, etc pa?

--- End quote ---

Sorry I didn't ask further when I found out the price for shipping costs more than the item I want to ship. But I think yun na yun. Wala ng mga extra. Kanina nakapunta ko LBC just to inquire when they asked what I was shipping and told the guy "a jacket", he looked at his computer and said P2400.

RXV:

--- Quote from: v1n5anity on Jun 13, 2020 at 09:50 PM ---Sorry I didn't ask further when I found out the price for shipping costs more than the item I want to ship. But I think yun na yun. Wala ng mga extra. Kanina nakapunta ko LBC just to inquire when they asked what I was shipping and told the guy "a jacket", he looked at his computer and said P2400.

--- End quote ---

Okay thanks for the info ! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version