DVD Forum > General DVD Discussion

Expiring Bluray Disk

(1/3) > >>

odyopayl:
Anyone experiencing expiring BD? one of my BD suddenly unplayable after 10 yrs or less maybe the disk turns blank as in clear (transparent).
if yes how to avoid this kind of disk?

at_sunset_blvd:

--- Quote from: odyopayl on Aug 31, 2020 at 04:44 PM ---Anyone experiencing expiring BD? one of my BD suddenly unplayable after 10 yrs or less maybe the disk turns blank as in clear (transparent).
if yes how to avoid this kind of disk?

--- End quote ---

This is a 1st for me, maybe some could share if they have experiences like this too.

sdsmds:
1st time to hear that too in bd. That’s happening to music cds & Dvd’s lalo na if pirated. They call it “cd rot”.

yapoy86:

--- Quote from: sdsmds on Aug 31, 2020 at 05:30 PM ---1st time to hear that too in bd. That’s happening to music cds & Dvd’s lalo na if pirated. They call it “cd rot”.

--- End quote ---

i thought BDs are tougher compared sa DVD... i have original BAD CD ni MJ released 1987.. buhay pa up to now. no cd rot and doesn't skip

a2:
Oooh di pala rot proof ang bluray? Bought my first bluray nung 2011. Try ko nga panoorin ulit yun. Haven't watched it for a few years already. Yung mga natitra ko ditong orig dvds nag rot na lahat. Maybe dahil sa humidity rin ng room ko.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version