Author Topic: Resident Alien  (Read 102 times)

Offline Blackstar

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • DVD Guru
  • Generals gathered in their masses...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Resident Alien
« on: Apr 02, 2021 at 11:40 AM »
After crash-landing on Earth, an alien sent to wipe out humanity kills and takes on the identity of a vacationing pathology physician. He is asked to do an autopsy on the town's doctor, who died of unknown circumstances. He wrestles with the moral dilemma of his secret mission, while also dealing with a 9-year-old boy who can see him as an alien. - Wikipedia

Just concluded season one of this tv series from the Syfy Network. The quirky Alan Tudyk is perfect for the part of the main character alien as his portrayal of the bumbling extraterrestrial is hilarious and quite entertaining. Thankfully, the network has approved Season Two of the show. No dates yet as to when season two will begin but I am eagerly looking forward to it.
Music made me who I am today.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Resident Alien
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2021 at 11:48 AM »
Yes watching this as well.  Quirky would perfectly describe the series.  Also the show hired the perfect actress to play the army general.

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2021 at 04:57 PM »
Yes watching this as well.  Quirky would perfectly describe the series.  Also the show hired the perfect actress to play the army general.
On that note, I think every character have their own merits to make them effective with their role. I wouldn't go into details so as not to spoil the story for those who have not watched it yet. My overall consensus is it is highly entertaining especially the jokes and nuances that Tudyk dishes out every now and then. But most importantly, it makes you reflect on what's endearing about he human specie. The traits that make us bad and our redeeming values.

Offline Blackstar

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2021 at 03:21 PM »
SYFY's "Resident Alien" | Blooper Reel | SYFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzjLCdxZ_HM