Author Topic: Sony TV screen flicker issue (screen flickering w/ horizontal lines)  (Read 527 times)

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 152
After 3 short years, my 49-inch Sony X80E is experiencing screen flickering issues. "Nanginginig/Nangangatog" Yung screen tapos may horizontal lines. I already tried basic troubleshooting but nothing works. I called up Sony Services and Sabi nila kailangan na raw palitan Yung LCD and the estimate is at 21k (labor not included). At that price, might as well buy a new TV. I just wanted to see if anyone here has experienced this and what solutions to take.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2021 at 03:46 PM by Koolkat »
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline RastaSega

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
shop around the net or fb for reputable shops. none come to mind at the moment.
if someone says palit screen, move on. Usually its a capacitor thing lang or something similarly easy to fix. some shops would rather sell you a screen para malaki tubo OR they will tell you replace screen para mawalan ka na ng gana and buy a new one.

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 152
^^Yeah, Thanks. Ive researched on the net and it looks like this is a common problem among LCD/Led screens. Marami rin naman ang nakakapag troubleshoot but it requires opening the unit. I Dont have the guts to do that yet. Hanap na lang ako ng unofficial technician.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!