Author Topic: Modern KLH  (Read 606 times)

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
Modern KLH
« on: Apr 15, 2022 at 07:07 AM »
Your thoughts on SQ and leads to a used pair please.

im allan - 09178087173

Offline cia

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Modern KLH
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2022 at 07:39 AM »
I just acquired the Model 5 and in the burn in phase.  Out of the box, I am very happy with the sound quality.  Being very critical,  there are times that the highs due to source borders on sibilance.  However, the Model 5 high frequency can be toned down from hi to mid to low.  Bass I expect to increase as burn in continues.  Mid  is very clear and transparent. 

Briefly, the sound is clear, big, dynamic and great soundstage.  Very happy with these speakers.  Seems to me, the price is undervalued relative to the sound quality. 

Offline radiohead

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: Jun 07, 2022 at 08:16 AM »
I just acquired the Model 5 and in the burn in phase.  Out of the box, I am very happy with the sound quality.  Being very critical,  there are times that the highs due to source borders on sibilance.  However, the Model 5 high frequency can be toned down from hi to mid to low.  Bass I expect to increase as burn in continues.  Mid  is very clear and transparent. 

Briefly, the sound is clear, big, dynamic and great soundstage.  Very happy with these speakers.  Seems to me, the price is undervalued relative to the sound quality. 

Do we have a local distributor for KLH here boss?

Offline alvinbaronsia

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I'm new here! Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2022 at 09:19 AM »
Soundwave Audio Visual based in Cebu, you can reach them via FB. Sila na rin distro ng Dali AFAIK

Offline cia

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2022 at 08:02 AM »
If you have the Model 5, please PM to share your listening experience.  Thanks

Offline accastil

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • music and me
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2022 at 08:45 PM »

Hi, what amps were u using? What speakers did they replace? Thanks..
im allan - 09178087173

Offline cia

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jul 04, 2022 at 03:03 PM »
Hi accastill
Sent you a PM.  Thanks