Author Topic: God Of War TV Series  (Read 597 times)

Offline Koolkat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 157
God Of War TV Series
« on: Dec 17, 2022 at 06:45 AM »
Amazon Confirms It’s Making A God Of War TV Show

https://kotaku.com/god-of-war-ragnarok-tv-show-amazon-last-of-us-expanse-1849895011?authId=1*o2ndl8*_a*bnFnTVlwcy1Ja0tjamRISHg2S242Q09ZSEdHTm03NTl2dWVIU1libllXQkEydi1tb1RCby0xakZSY0JsVlF0SQ..

Nervous about this one. Big fan of the games and translating it into a TV series doesn't really give me much confidence. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 330
Re: God Of War TV Series
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2022 at 11:53 AM »
buti nalang nakakuha ako ng 1yr free subscription sa prime. haha

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+439)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1366
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2024 at 07:27 AM »
‘God of War’ TV Series Shakeup: Showrunner, Exec Producers Exit as Amazon Eyes New Creative Direction

The “God of War” TV series adaptation at Amazon is starting from scratch.

Variety has confirmed that series showrunner and executive producer Rafe Judkins and executive producers Hawk Ostby and Mark Fergus have departed the project. They had reportedly completed multiple scripts for the series but Amazon and fellow studio Sony Pictures Television decided to go in a different creative direction.

Amazon and Sony will now look to hire a new showrunner and assemble a new writers’ room to start fresh on the project. The show was originally ordered to series at Amazon Prime Video in 2022.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/god-of-war-tv-series-showrunner-exec-producers-exit-amazon-1236181302/

Online newwaveboy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2024 at 07:46 AM »
Naku po ........ not looking too good.

I'll say it again, dapat sa HBO nabigay ang franchise na ito ....... GOW is right up there with TLOU when it comes to elite videogame storytelling.