Author Topic: Recently Discovered TV Shows You Might Not Have Heard About Yet  (Read 55380 times)

Offline Tha_Mann

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 150
Re: Recently Discovered TV Shows You Might Not Have Heard About Yet
« Reply #360 on: Jul 01, 2024 at 09:17 AM »
The Bear. palagi lumalabas sa FB ko and nakulitan na ako kaya pinanuod ko and glad I did hehe. ganda lalo na yung Season 2 ep.6, all-star cast.

Season 3 is now out and was able to finish it in just 2.5 days. This is so good - acting & script. good performances as usual from the guest celebrities including Jon Berthal and Jamie Lee Curtis. there's a cameo too by John Cena but you can't see him  ;D

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1472
« Reply #361 on: Jul 01, 2024 at 10:07 AM »

browsing for something to watch last night and saw this. after reading on the description that this was from the same team that made Shameless, picked it and i'm 7/10 of season 1 of this limited 2 season series.

This has a heavier tone than Shameless with ups really low downs. Season 2 is shorter. 5 episodes lang ata.

Offline Tha_Mann

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 150
« Reply #362 on: Jul 01, 2024 at 11:05 AM »

browsing for something to watch last night and saw this. after reading on the description that this was from the same team that made Shameless, picked it and i'm 7/10 of season 1 of this limited 2 season series.

This has a heavier tone than Shameless with ups really low downs. Season 2 is shorter. 5 episodes lang ata.

was able to watch this during the pandemic 2021 and maganda nga ito.  real-life mom & daughter, pero for me mas maganda si Andie nung bata sya hehe. may season 2 na ba?

Offline halvert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 511
« Reply #363 on: Jul 01, 2024 at 12:50 PM »
Colin from Accounts is a funny Aussie comedy about a middle aged guy and younger doctor who fall in love after a dog gets in an accident.
Isa pang Aussie comedy is Fisk. Fisk is a female lawyer who is a little drab but her family and officemates are all kooks. Dry humor but i love it

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1472
« Reply #364 on: Jul 01, 2024 at 01:36 PM »
was able to watch this during the pandemic 2021 and maganda nga ito.  real-life mom & daughter, pero for me mas maganda si Andie nung bata sya hehe. may season 2 na ba?

wala pala. sorry. done watching. what a whirlwind!