Author Topic: Tulsa King  (Read 264 times)

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 305
Tulsa King
« on: May 25, 2023 at 05:53 PM »
anyone watching this?

you should try..

Offline JeromeA

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I am not in danger, I am the Danger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 305
Re: Tulsa King
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2023 at 11:51 PM »
done with season 1 and it's worth it..

Online jas

• Trade Count: (+427)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1242
Re: Tulsa King
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2024 at 11:37 AM »
‘Tulsa King’ Casting Company Quits After Sylvester Stallone Accused Of Disparaging Background Actors

An Atlanta-based casting company has left Tulsa King in the wake of allegations that Sylvester Stallone and one of the directors had disparaged some background actors who were working on the Paramount+ drama.

Rose Locke Casting of Atlanta was hired to find actors ages 18 and over for the second season of the Taylor Sheridan series. But apparently the working conditions on Tulsa King soon became fodder on a private Facebook page for Atlanta-based background actors; Stallone and an unnamed director were accused of calling some of the extras “ugly,” “tub of lard” and “fat guy with cane.” The recipient of the latter comment apparently said later that it “hurt his soul” to hear himself described that way on set.

Allegedly, Stallone then suggested that production bring in “pretty young girls to be around me,” instead.

In response, Tulsa King EP and Director Craig Zisk told TMZ earlier today that no insults were hurled at the extras on the set, but he also said that Locke brought in older background actors who should have been in their 20s and 30s for a scene in a hip bar. He also said Stallone’s wife, Jennifer Flavin, was present during filming and that the star never said anything about wanting “pretty girls” around him.

https://deadline.com/2024/04/tulsa-king-casting-director-quits-sylvester-stallone-accused-criticizing-background-actors-1235878860/