DVD Forum > DVD-ROM & DVD Backup

DVD+R Media Quality and Compatibility

<< < (16/17) > >>

snapy:

--- Quote from: CocoBoy on Dec 18, 2005 at 02:35 PM ---Last week my brother in law from Canada gave me as a gift a boxed LG GSA-4167B.  I tried using several generic media; Fortis, Across, Melody and a branded one Verbatim Data Life Plus but all failed to burn my data.  The recorded message was "buffer too large" at the start of the burning.  What could be causing this? CD-R/RW writes flawlessly on this writer.

I know there are owners here of the 4167B drives, what medias have been used on them that wrote without problems so that I can try them myself.  Also, the DL12 Firmware update that I have downloaded on the net don't seem to work and is indicating immediately an error on the conversion/update.  Current firmware is DL10.  Can I skip the DL11 and go directly to DL12?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

ano bang data binurburn mo? largers cguro yan ng 2 GB.. alam ko nero nagloloko dyan pag ganyan na kalaki
pwede din i skip 12 ka na agad.. pero ako 10 lang.. as long wlang problem writer mo dont upgrade..

CocoBoy:
This is probably a hardware issue not on the drive itself but settings on PC and some drivers causing the errors as I've read it in several forums on the net.  I just thought that it was directly media quality that's why I posted it here.

Thanks.

vision_of_love:

--- Quote from: CocoBoy on Dec 18, 2005 at 02:35 PM ---Last week my brother in law from Canada gave me as a gift a boxed LG GSA-4167B.  I tried using several generic media; Fortis, Across, Melody and a branded one Verbatim Data Life Plus but all failed to burn my data.  The recorded message was "buffer too large" at the start of the burning.  What could be causing this? CD-R/RW writes flawlessly on this writer.

I know there are owners here of the 4167B drives, what medias have been used on them that wrote without problems so that I can try them myself.  Also, the DL12 Firmware update that I have downloaded on the net don't seem to work and is indicating immediately an error on the conversion/update.  Current firmware is DL10.  Can I skip the DL11 and go directly to DL12?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

pareho tayo ng dvd writer,lahat naman ng ipasok kung dvd media kahit yung super cheap na dvd+or - r media/cdr/dvdrw/cdrw,etc(kasi pati dvd-ram)6 pesos or so sa cdrking...pwede.it is a multiformat dvd burner.wala pa kong kahit isang coaster and ang data ko is usually 4.7 to even overburn pa ko lagi,ok naman...

mr. clay:
ang gamit ko arita from cd-r king. 8x sya. meron na bang dvd-r na gold ang dye sa ilalim?

snapy:

--- Quote from: mr. clay on Apr 23, 2006 at 01:42 PM ---ang gamit ko arita from cd-r king. 8x sya. meron na bang dvd-r na gold ang dye sa ilalim?

--- End quote ---

ha? may arita ba na dvd? didnot noticed that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version