Author Topic: Hoosiers (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)  (Read 846 times)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hoosiers (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
« on: Nov 24, 2004 at 09:54 AM »

Title: Hoosiers
Starring: Gene Hackman
Released: 1st March 2005
SRP: $29.98

Further Details
MGM Home Entertainment has announced a two-disc collector's edition of Hoosiers which stars Gene Hackman, Barbara Hershey and Dennis Hopper. The film tells the story of a down-on-his-luck basketball coach who leads his underdog team all the way to the state championship. This new set will be available to own from the 8th March next year, and priced at around $29.98. As well as a new 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer and English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track, the two-disc set will include an audio commentary by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, a Hoosier History: The Truth Behind the Legend documentary, deleted scenes With Introduction by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, the Milan vs. Muncie 1954 Indiana High School Championship Game, a Photo Gallery and the Original Theatrical Trailer.

from DVDANSWERS

« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2004 at 10:48 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline hubes

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Hoosiers (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2004 at 11:44 AM »
thanks for the info redge. have been waiting for a special edition of hoosiers. buti na lang i sold my old copy na.  ;D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2004 at 10:47 PM »
sir hubes, welcome. better packaging po ito.. i might get this one instead.. :)

------------------

new release date, info above modified...

Further Details
MGM Home Entertainment has announced a two-disc collector's edition of Hoosiers which stars Gene Hackman, Barbara Hershey and Dennis Hopper. The film tells the story of a down-on-his-luck basketball coach who leads his underdog team all the way to the state championship. This new set will be available to own from the 1st March next year, and priced at around $29.98. As well as a new 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer and English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track, the two-disc set will include an audio commentary by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, a Hoosier History: The Truth Behind the Legend documentary, deleted scenes With Introduction by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, the Milan vs. Muncie 1954 Indiana High School Championship Game, a Photo Gallery and the Original Theatrical Trailer.

from DVDANSWERS

Offline ThePatriot

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2004 at 04:27 PM »
sir hubes, welcome. better packaging po ito.. i might get this one instead.. :)

------------------

new release date, info above modified...

Further Details
MGM Home Entertainment has announced a two-disc collector's edition of Hoosiers which stars Gene Hackman, Barbara Hershey and Dennis Hopper. The film tells the story of a down-on-his-luck basketball coach who leads his underdog team all the way to the state championship. This new set will be available to own from the 1st March next year, and priced at around $29.98. As well as a new 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer and English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track, the two-disc set will include an audio commentary by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, a Hoosier History: The Truth Behind the Legend documentary, deleted scenes With Introduction by Director David Anspaugh and Writer Angelo Pizzo, the Milan vs. Muncie 1954 Indiana High School Championship Game, a Photo Gallery and the Original Theatrical Trailer.

from DVDANSWERS

thanks for the info bro, buti na lang di ako bumili nung unang release... :) :) :)

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2004 at 10:40 PM »
wow.....nice cover art, dagdag gastos na naman to 8)

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2006 at 09:40 AM »
just received my copy of this great movie last week. maganda at talagang pwedeng i consider na greatest basketball and sports movie of all time. highly recommended for tho who love basketaball and sports in general. a pinoydvd member is selling this 2 disc special edition