Author Topic: The Philadelphia Story  (Read 681 times)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Philadelphia Story
« on: Dec 02, 2004 at 12:58 PM »

Title: The Philadelphia Story
Starring: Cary Grant
Released: 1st March 2005
SRP: $26.99

Further Details
Warner has kindly sent over artwork for a special edition of The Philadelphia Story which stars Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant and James Stewart. The two-disc release will be available to own from the 1st March next year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $26.99. I'm afraid Warner has yet to release details on extra material, but we can tell you that the film will be presented in 1.37:1 along with an English Mono track. We'll bring you further details very shortly.

from DVDANSWERS

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: The Philadelphia Story
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2004 at 01:11 PM »
argghhh.....i already have the single disc edition of this title :( >:( >:D

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2006 at 09:50 AM »
i had a region1 single disc of this movie but when i found out that this 2 disc version is a muchly improved version,napilitan akong bumili ng region 3 na double disc.

pinamigay ko na lang ang region 1 single disc ko to my secretary,

ganyan talaga classicman,minsan nagkakamali tayo pag bumibili tayo tapos me bagong development, pero ganyan talaga ang mga hobby collectors

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2006 at 07:13 AM »
i had a region1 single disc of this movie but when i found out that this 2 disc version is a muchly improved version,napilitan akong bumili ng region 3 na double disc.

pinamigay ko na lang ang region 1 single disc ko to my secretary,

ganyan talaga classicman,minsan nagkakamali tayo pag bumibili tayo tapos me bagong development, pero ganyan talaga ang mga hobby collectors

yup, i agree w/ you sir although i bought the r1 single disc ed. sometime in 2002 yet or about 2 years prior to the SE release ;).......luckily, i was able to sell my r1 copy to a non-pinoydvd member at a very cheap price but just enough to buy the r3 2-disc SE :D.......so all is well that ends well for me, hehehe ;D ;D ;D