Author Topic: Air21!!! - local fedex courier  (Read 58635 times)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Air21!!! - local fedex courier
« on: Dec 18, 2004 at 08:50 PM »
oh well... it is but ironic for me to start an enlightening  thread about the most popular domestic courier widely used by pinoydvd members in buying and selling dvds.

although AIR21 has always been reliable, there are indeed glitches that should be brought and discussed upon by every seller and buyer in this forum. ignore it? no prob. participate? benefit.

recently, i have requested one of the most popular dvd collectors here in pinoydvd to ship my _____ and ________ Boxsets from the province using Air21. to no avail, 2 days have passed,  the package was reported untraceable and nowhere to be found despite thorough search and manual checking in warehouses. i have called AIR21's office and they cannot explain this logistical fiasco and delivery failure and advised me to file a complaint...and i did. what made matters worse, is the fact (as is always the case in our transaction here in pinoydvd) that there is no declared value.

it's a little bit funny when i realize that.. i have always been defending this courier for the only reason that my sister serves the company. but after two glitches: one near-theft experience and presently.. package untraceable, i think i have to speak up and get your opinions.

buyers and sellers: Beware! Go for the declared value or ship via  DHL or LBC. shall update my post soon . in the meantime, think about your precious..

for reference... click the link for the tracking record..   
Airway Bill Number: 301000435540

>:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2005 at 12:57 PM by hemisphere »

Offline groucho

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Re: Air21 - local fedex courier
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2004 at 07:12 PM »
hem, I always wondered about this "declared value" thing of Air21.  I once wanted a CD-R delivered to a friend within Metro-Manila.  All it contained were pictures (jpegs) of various family events, reunions, and vacations.  When I inquired from Air21 about how much it would take to send the disc to my friend across the city, I was asked about its declared value.  Declared value?  I replied to him that the disc was worthless to others (even the addressee) as it contained nothing but digital photos.  So, out of a lack of anything else to declare, I wrote down PhP 50.00 as declared value.  The guy at the counter then brings out a calculator and starts punching on the keys.  He then comes up with PhP 100.00 as the fee for having the worthless disc delivered from Sta. Ana, Manila to Quezon City. ::)  So, I gave up on Air21 as I found that it was not value for money.

On the other hand, I am not familiar with the rates of LBC.  Over there at the Hobbies and Media thread, sir pican uses OCS as his courier.  He is able to send as many as 5 CDs for only PhP 50.00 only.  And he swears by its service.  Downside is that the OCS outlets are few and far between, with the one in the Makati Business District as the only one that I know of.

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2004 at 04:07 PM »
Its the risk that your going to take when shipping it via air 21.I've been using this since.bit so far wala pa namang bad experience like our brod hemi.That why that I prefer face to face transactions.its safe na.makapag kwetohan pa.But if I'm really busy as always I shipped it via air 21.But If your shipping high value dvd's or etc.I would recommend that you include the declared value for insurance. :)

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2004 at 09:57 PM »
Fedex Air 21 has been my courier ever since I began selling online- the option I would suggest to my buyers  whom I cannot meet personally. That would depend though whether my buyer would agree as I require payment first through bank deposit before I ship. So far I've not encountered any problems. 

Regarding Declared Value, the receptionist usually asks how much declared value when I send in my package for weighing and upon filling up the WayBill.  I just told the receptionist there's no need to fill up so they just noted N.C.V. (no commercial value). That's what I usually do from thereon when filling up the Way Bill every time I send in for Fedex Air 21 shipping. By the way Add on Charges for Declared Value is 1% of the value you declared + 10% vat for applicable freight charges based on weight of your package and destination.

I've only encountered delays (not more than 24 hours though)  which  is unavoidable at this time of the year.  When I send my items through Fedex Air21 I see to it that my buyers receive them on time as I usually ask the counter receptionist how long the package would reach its destination after filling up the Way Bill.  I text my buyer the tracking number and inform them the expected time they will receive their order.   If I am informed that  item not yet received the next day or two depending on destination, I call up Fedex Air 21 customer service for status of package sent based on tracking number.  Lately I just input the tracking number on their  online site  at www. air21.com.ph to check for updated status on the package I've sent. So far Ok naman I've not encountered problems with Air21 whether shipping to  Metro Manila,  Ilocos, the Visayas or Zamboanga.  ;D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2004 at 10:40 PM »
oh well.. nice to know dugs.. mine is still under investigation but as per email.. they are not willing to replace or pay for this package.. see attached email..

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

We are writing regarding your December 16 shipment from XXXXXX of Cebu
 City under our domestic waybill number 301 000 435 540.

We wish to inform you that an exhaustive search of the areas through which
 the shipment would have traveled was conducted. However, your shipment has
 been confirmed to be unlocated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
have caused you.

While it is our goal to provide the best service to all our clients, we
 acknowledge that there is always room for improvement. The process lapse in
 the handling of your shipment has been reviewed and we are taking the
 necessary steps to coach the people involved.

We would like to inform you that AIR21's limit of liability is based on the
 shipment's declared value.  Since there was no value indicated on the
 waybill, our maximum limit of liability is Php100.00 plus freight charge.
 We encourage you to declare the correct value in future shipments to avoid
  this kind of situation.

We hope that this clears matters. Should you have any further inquiries,
 please call our 24-hour call center at 854-2100 from Manila or 1-800-10-854
 2100-toll free nationwide.

Thank you for your patronage of AIR21.

Sincerely yours,
 Issa  M. Sanchez
 Customer Service Representative

>:( >:( >:(

too tired to file an appeal now.. i shall email them tomorrow.. too bad only few sympathize...
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2004 at 10:48 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline hubes

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2004 at 11:52 PM »
malas ka lang cguro hem or maybe someone got interested with your package. marami bang dvds sa package mo?

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:00 AM »
baka napag interesan lang sir hubes.. kasing laki ng microwave ang box so di madaling ipuslit .. contents wise.. eto po.. :( conspiracy theory. what im questioning right now is the safety and integrity of the our personal packages.. with or without declared value.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2005 at 01:27 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:04 AM »
oh well.. nice to know dugs.. mine is still under investigation but as per email.. they are not willing to replace or pay for this package.. see attached email..

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

We are writing regarding your December 16 shipment from XXXXXX of Cebu
 City under our domestic waybill number 301 000 435 540.

We wish to inform you that an exhaustive search of the areas through which
 the shipment would have traveled was conducted. However, your shipment has
 been confirmed to be unlocated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
have caused you.

While it is our goal to provide the best service to all our clients, we
 acknowledge that there is always room for improvement. The process lapse in
 the handling of your shipment has been reviewed and we are taking the
 necessary steps to coach the people involved.

We would like to inform you that AIR21's limit of liability is based on the
 shipment's declared value.  Since there was no value indicated on the
 waybill, our maximum limit of liability is Php100.00 plus freight charge.
 We encourage you to declare the correct value in future shipments to avoid
  this kind of situation.

We hope that this clears matters. Should you have any further inquiries,
 please call our 24-hour call center at 854-2100 from Manila or 1-800-10-854
 2100-toll free nationwide.

Thank you for your patronage of AIR21.

Sincerely yours,
 Issa  M. Sanchez
 Customer Service Representative

>:( >:( >:(

too tired to file an appeal now.. i shall email them tomorrow.. too bad only few sympathize...

Oh my! :o thanks for  the timely info with regards to the email you got from Air21.  Having second thoughts on not declaring the value as I usually do - not to  take chances from now on by not declaring the value. Mahirap Na...

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:13 AM »
dugs.. i felt lucky that i actualy know lots of people in fedex. i know that this is not the end and due process would put the company on the losing end eventually. i hope everyone should learn and start declaring the value of their items.. especially this xmas... the trouble is, in case of lost, air21 will reimburse  only 75% of declared value so either way.. talo pa rin ang shipper..

funny thing is.. i felt shortchanged.. they want to give me P100.00.  ??? anyhow, help is on the way ..  be careful with dvds.. mainit ang mga dvds sa mga operations peepz nila..

« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:14 AM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:20 AM »
baka napag interesan lang sir hubes.. kasing laki ng microwave ang box so di madaling ipuslit .. contents wise.. eto po.. :( conspiracy theory. what im questioning right now is the safety and integrity of the our personal packages.. with or without declared value.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Oo nga..Air21's integrity would be under question on what happened to you.  Akala ko naman they're one of the most reliable courier.  Lets hope na your package is just somewhere around their warehouse na di napansin for now sa dami ng mga nagpapadala. Makita sana yun.  Mahirap din kc nowadays baka nung pagdelivery nila sa mga iba't ibang lugar wala nakabantay sa delivery van nila may nagdampot agad. It happened before sa delivery ng supplier namin boxes of merchandise  may umakyat pala sa truck at napuslit isang kahon habang nagbreak time mga pahinante ng truck.  May nakakita kaya lng nalaman lang namin and the truck delivery crew pagalis at nangyari na.

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:26 AM »
dugs..  the trouble is, in case of lost, air21 will reimburse  only 75% of declared value so either way.. talo pa rin ang shipper..

funny thing is.. i felt shortchanged.. they want to give me P100.00.  ??? anyhow, help is on the way ..  be careful with dvds.. mainit ang mga dvds sa mga operations peepz nila..

Ganun ba :o  ??? I thought they will reimburse 100% of the declared value..talo nga talaga. If I overdeclare the value mapamahal naman ang total freight charges! Hirap din talaga :-*

« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:21 AM by dugs »

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:31 AM »
funny thing about declared value is that it must not be the basis in delivering excellent service. with or without declared value, the level, kind and consistency of service should be the same.  also, if declared value is so important ( im not speaking as an advertising person here but a simple dvd collector and occasional patron), i suggest they place this in the airway bill:

WARNING: Your package may be lost due to unsafe handling and chemically imbalanced people who may use, vandal or steal your item. No reason to panic. According to studies, this is normal and actually acceptable in numerous business environment. For your comfort and ultimate protection, write a declared value 25% above the usual market price cause we only reimburse 75% of the actual item/s cost/s!!

ala government warning in cigarettes.. Smoking Kills! how vague can you get. direct to the point.. i felt that i am rage personified now..   >:(

anyhow.. a long time friend sent me a message containing this link:

http://www2.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=35967.0

it seems we are not alone here..

:(
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2005 at 11:28 AM by PARC »

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:19 AM »
Now I know better and wiser hem. For all we know akala ko safe and secure ang shipment by fedex Air21 until you dropped the bombshell and you are not alone pala! I'll think twice na- mahirap na mangyari abono pa ako sa mga memory cards I'm selling wala nang kikitain pa.
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:20 AM by dugs »

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:36 AM »
for reference... click the link for the tracking record..   
Airway Bill Number: 301000435540

>:( >:( >:( >:(

In Transit pa raw ??? lets hope and pray na darating hopefully before the year ends!

Offline groucho

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 09:42 AM »
dugs, I'm just curious.  How much would it take to have one CD or DVD shipped via Air21 within Metro-Manila if I should choose the option "no declared value?"

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:03 PM »
Just saw this thread this morning, parang kilala ko ang shipper nito ah sir hemisphere, not sure though if he's a popular dvd collector in this community, hehehe

If i may interject some thoughts on the matter of "declared value" of the DVDs that we usually ship via air21.....

It is not only the common practice among shippers here in pinoydvd NOT to declare any value, BUT it is actually being TOLERATED, ENCOURAGED or even SUGGESTED by the receiving personnel at the Mail & More shops.  I had been using this courier since i started dealing DVDs here in this community, and they would always tell me "you don't have to declare the actual value of the DVDs since your package will surely arrive at its destination tomorrow or the following business day", or other assuring and comforting words of similar import.

I totally agree with sir hemisphere that a "declared value" of the DVDs will NOT in any way prevent or eradicate the loss, pilferage or theft of our packages, especially by scheming or conspiring employees of air21 who happened to know the true worth of Limited Edition DVDs or OOPs such as the items that he's been trying to collect.  On the other hand, it might even encourage these thieves into stealing more packages with higher declared values, considering the fact that it will be the company that will pay for these lost packages anyway, and not them.

Or is it the policy of air21 to conduct a more thorough investigation and therefore pinpoint the culprit(s) behind missing packages with "declared value", and does not do so with the same vigor and dedication with respect to undeclared packages because their liability is limited only (according to them) to a measly sum of Php100.00 plus the actual cost of shipping charged to their clients.

I am no legal expert but IMHO this so-called "limited liability clause" which is prevalent in common carrier contracts is not at all encompassing as to its validity.  This clause which is usually printed in very small font hardly visible to human eye, is already incorporated in bills of lading or airway bills that the shippers did not participate in the drafting of their terms and conditions, but are forced to acquiesce if they wish to avail of the services of the courier or transport company for that matter.  In other words, these are contracts of adhesion that we customers are forced to agree on, otherwise we can not ship our packages.  Take it or leave it, ika nga.

On several instances, the courts have declared this kind of contracts to be invalid, and allowed the shippers to prove the actual values of their packages.  This is in consonance with the primordial obligation or responsibility of common carriers or couriers to safely deliver our packages to their destinations without unnecessary delays.  And the failure (and some say even refusal) of the shippers to declare any value of their packages would not in any way diminish this obligation on the part of the couriers or common carriers.  In any case, it has been consistently ruled that in the event there is doubt as to these contracts of adhesion, the same will always be interpreted in favor of the shippers and against the couriers or common carriers.

Hence, the presence or absence of a "declared value" on our airway bills with air21 does not affect their responsibility and legal obligation to safely deliver our DVDs to their destinations.  Neither does it affect their liability to pay for the actual values of our packages in case of loss, pilferage or theft, as long as we can prove the same with competent evidence in court.

Just my two cents.....pls feel free to correct me on any of the points raised above. :)

Offline hubes

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 12:45 PM »
dugs.. i felt lucky that i actualy know lots of people in fedex. i know that this is not the end and due process would put the company on the losing end eventually. i hope everyone should learn and start declaring the value of their items.. especially this xmas... the trouble is, in case of lost, air21 will reimburse  only 75% of declared value so either way.. talo pa rin ang shipper..

hi hem. nakalagay ba sa conditions of contract na 75% lang liability of fedex in case of loss? wala kasi akong nakitang provision at the back of the waybill.

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:42 PM »
dugs, I'm just curious.  How much would it take to have one CD or DVD shipped via Air21 within Metro-Manila if I should choose the option "no declared value?"

within Metro Manila P50.00 lang-thats P45.00 +10%Vat.

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:43 PM »
How much would it take to have one CD or DVD shipped via Air21 within Metro-Manila if I should choose the option "no declared value?"

For the smallest pouch:
Php 49.50 the least
Php 66.00 at most, especially if it's in  Rizal/Cavite

Depende where you go eh, lalo na if you go to Mail & More.  Ba't nga ba iba-iba singil? Even if you have it picked up, iba iba rin? Anyhoo...

funny thing is.. i felt shortchanged.. they want to give me P100.00. ??? anyhow, help is on the way .. be careful with dvds.. mainit ang mga dvds sa mga operations peepz nila..

Did I read it right? P100.00?  Only?  ???  Patawa sila, ha. :P

Just wanna add -  I still personally use Air21, inspite of a similar incident with Hemisphere months ago. But I use it for personal shipments to my relatives and friends in the province (mura naman kasi talaga sila, and I'm just gonna send them stuff I give out, nothing I sell or anything, so kung san makakamura diba? ;D ).

But my gad!!!! Everytime I use their service nahahassle ako. :P My husband tells me tigas nga talaga ulo ko, sinabihan ng stop using Air21 eh..... ;D
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2004 at 01:52 PM by CrUzSACK »

Offline groucho

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 05:22 PM »

For the smallest pouch:
Php 49.50 the least
Php 66.00 at most, especially if it's in  Rizal/Cavite

Depende where you go eh, lalo na if you go to Mail & More.  Ba't nga ba iba-iba singil? Even if you have it picked up, iba iba rin? Anyhoo...

CrUzSack, I'm a little confused.  I looked at the Air21 website, and it listed only a few outlets.  And yet, Mail & More offers Air21 service, you say?  Also, mas mahal kung sa Mail&More mo idedeposit 'yung package mo for the same allegedly sloppy infefficient service?  Also, doesn't Air21 deliver to the addressee's doorstep as a standard service?  Or is that an extra fee?

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 06:13 PM »
CrUzSACK, you have read it right. P100.00 plus freight charges. WOW!! after reading their statement.. suddenly, the pain is all gone. NAh!!

hopefully i could buy a tall mocha valencia using that money.  at least to pacify me a little... kung coffee maker sana binigay nila.. i'll feel that i'm important. (LOL)  ;D

---------

sir hubes, as per standard procedure, they are liable for only 75% reimbursement. if that is not stipulated in their airway bill, more grounds for pushing my case then... haven't heard any success story similar to this situation.

--------

now, customer hotline refuses to answer my call.. i have finished watching spiderman 2 and lotr TTT EE and they  disregarded my return call note left 4-5 hours ago.  so inefficient.. for my next shipment, i would happily use DHL or LBC..
 :-X

Offline CrUzSACK

• Konsehal
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I am an entourage.
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 07:35 PM »
CrUzSack, I'm a little confused. I looked at the Air21 website, and it listed only a few outlets. And yet, Mail & More offers Air21 service, you say?

Yup, Mail & More, with the violet/purple logo similar to Air21. Been awhile since I've been to a Mail & More kasi I usually call Air21 na lang for pick-up (call 854-2100....tama bang prinomote ko pa? ;D). But, as I remember it, Mail & More use Air21, not sure if they offer services of other couriers. I doubt. I think it's a tie up with Air21 but I'm not sure.

Also, mas mahal kung sa Mail&More mo idedeposit 'yung package mo for the same allegedly sloppy infefficient service?

Based on my observation. Kasi before, pag pick-up direct from Air21, am only charged about P50.00 If I go to Mail & More, may dagdag P5.00 or P10.00. Never did ask why.

Also, doesn't Air21 deliver to the addressee's doorstep as a standard service?  Or is that an extra fee?

Yes they do. That's what you paid for. :)

hopefully i could buy a tall mocha valencia using that money.

I think kulang pa yang P100.00   ;D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 07:50 PM »
oh man.. customer service rep called me and told me that as per company policy, they are only limited to the amount placed in the declared value.

well.. limited editions lamang ang nawala..   :'( :'( :'( so now, i am calling for a total boycott for their service. ill try to pacify some infos on LBC and DHL service for reference. and found some useful email addy which may eventually be useful to reports incidents..

Debate with Mare & Pare - [email protected]
Frontpage - [email protected]
I-Witness - [email protected]
Saksi - [email protected]
Unang Hirit - [email protected]
Imbestigador - [email protected]
DZBB -   [email protected]

cruzack.. thanks for symphathizing with me. all my emails and PR would be released soon..

^-^
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2004 at 09:53 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 09:50 PM »
hirap talaga. hawak nila ang leeg natin...we are at their mercy >:(  Hem I suggest bring the matter up with imbestigador para magising sila! >:(

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 09:52 PM »
hirap talaga. hawak nila ang leeg natin...we are at their mercy >:(  Hem I suggest bring the matter up with imbestigador para magising sila! >:(

sir dugs.. ssshhhh.. hayun nga ang plano ko.. tsk tsk tsk..  >:D

Offline dugs

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 10:28 PM »
I'm with u bro! let us know kung mafeature ito on TV! tutok tayo lahat!! ;D

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
Re: BoyCoTT Air21!!! - local fedex courier
« Reply #26 on: Dec 21, 2004 at 11:10 PM »
thanks dugs.. the best is yet to come.. i can forgive warner for their Robin Hood Prince of Thieves false claims.. but for Air21.. tsk tsk tsk..

:-X

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:15 AM »
for updates:

they have sent me a letter (which arrived so early) stating their position (again). oh well.. have spoken with their Customer Service manager Karen Rivera and she has failed to address any of my concerns. she keeps on pushing the no declared value fault of the customers.. though i have continually bringing up different issues one by one, beyond declared values but human values per se: communication flaws, incompetence, honesty, safety, integrity, etc. etc.  she has closed her ears and eyes. anyhow, have consulted with the daughter of one of the owners, she'll check in the coming days and update me.

although OT, i think you would like to know some facts:

Fact number 1
some operations people are opening our packages inside the sorting area or even in the vans. if it is just a new release of Mary Poppins, no prob. .... also, some of the receivers and frontliners (in stores) have inside contacts and communicate the real item to the inside peepz for an inside italian job.

what an organized crime...

Fact number 2
recently, 19 AIR21 people were dismissed and a franchise closed (near my office) because of mobile phones theft incident and then some... 1 employee was proven guilty..  the reason for the dismissal of 18 personnel  is yet another theft and conspiracy case not related to the mobile phones (with a capital S)... a whistle blowing thing... the way one crime begets another..

tsk tsk tsk..

« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:22 AM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline Y_meeh

• DVD Addict
  • I want adventure in the great wide somewhere-belle
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 11:23 AM »
Kill Bill and Oldboy UE... lost?

tsk tsk tsk

100 pesos irereimburse sayo? tsk tsk tsk ulit

too bad, i don't really have other options for shipping since air21 lang ang nasa baba nitong building namin...

pero salamat na rin dude for bringing this up, although i usually declare the value of the DVDs I ship in the event that something like this would happen, I didn't know that they would reimburse only 75% of the declared value (they didn't tell me that when I asked them before what their action would be for lost packages).

dude, sharing lang, nung nasa cebu me, nagship ako ng package and it took 5 days (or a week ata)  for the items to arrive sa sinendan ko... i also sent a box of dvds to myself (from cebu to manila) 4 days before my i go back to Manila, turns out nauna pa ako makauwi bago dumating yung dvds ko
Lyf seems a succession of busy nothings - Austen

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Dec 22, 2004 at 12:01 PM »
nakup kai... ship na lang via other courier even if i have to subsidize extra cost.. you're a good friend and i dont want any replication of this incident.

8)