Author Topic: mp3 to dvd as cd audio  (Read 1608 times)

Offline jlodvo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
mp3 to dvd as cd audio
« on: Mar 06, 2005 at 04:26 PM »
peeps pano mag burn ng mp3 to dvd that is like a cd audio.... coz my dvd player sa car does not play mp3 so i need to burn mp3 as audio cd pano? and so if possible to store  manny audios in one dvd coz 1 cd audio has about 15 to 16 song ( 700mb cd ) so dvd has 4.7gb mas marami ba ma lagay ko na songs? thanks need info d2

Offline Blu-Ray

• Trade Count: (+163)
  • DVD Addict
  • More titles coming
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: mp3 to dvd as cd audio
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2005 at 05:25 PM »
I think it is impossible as of today, 10-Sep-2005. Specially if your player is a cd player only. It cannot detect dvd media. And if you are trying to burn audio to dvd media, I think it is impossible with Nero software. Sayang nga eh...mga 130 audio format sana kaya ng dvd-5.
More titles coming soon...

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2005 at 03:41 PM »
There are software, some freebies on the net, that can encode 44.1khz PCM files onto a DVD.  I use a software called MusicMagix I bought for about 1.5T at one of those Greenbelt software shops.  You can even add picture files and navigation menu for each track or group them into albums that can be viewed on a TV.  You input the CD tracks in WAV format.  The software compiles these together with jpeg files you want  into VOB files that any DVD player can read.  The VOB files are played in LPCM stereo upsampled at 48khz.

In your case, since you're coming from mp3 files,  you would need an audio editing software like NERO or Goldwave to convert each of these files into WAV.   Come to think of it, the Magix software can also convert directly to VOB files from mp3, it will just take longer.  There are freeware on the net that does this as well but with limited functionality.  Check and download a free trial version of the Audio DVD Creator 1.75 here:

http://www.allformp3.com/audio-dvd-creator/

(Not to be confused with sonic solutions' DVD Audio Creator LE which is a professional grade DVD-A authoring software costing $6,500 online)
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2005 at 03:59 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline snapy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2005 at 05:30 PM »
There are software, some freebies on the net, that can encode 44.1khz PCM files onto a DVD.  I use a software called MusicMagix I bought for about 1.5T at one of those Greenbelt software shops.  You can even add picture files and navigation menu for each track or group them into albums that can be viewed on a TV.  You input the CD tracks in WAV format.  The software compiles these together with jpeg files you want  into VOB files that any DVD player can read.  The VOB files are played in LPCM stereo upsampled at 48khz.

In your case, since you're coming from mp3 files,  you would need an audio editing software like NERO or Goldwave to convert each of these files into WAV.   Come to think of it, the Magix software can also convert directly to VOB files from mp3, it will just take longer.  There are freeware on the net that does this as well but with limited functionality.  Check and download a free trial version of the Audio DVD Creator 1.75 here:

http://www.allformp3.com/audio-dvd-creator/

(Not to be confused with sonic solutions' DVD Audio Creator LE which is a professional grade DVD-A authoring software costing $6,500 online)

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=Audio+DVD+Creator+&submit.x=13&submit.y=13