Home Theater > Amplifier

SAKURA AMP

<< < (2/202) > >>

Alfie:

--- Quote ---What model of pioneer amp ( maski amp lang, not a receiver) that has 6.1 channel na pinakamura and where to buy? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Titanium- I bumped up the Pioneer Cheapest DTS-ES thread. Read on.

pnb-guy:
Thanks guys.  

nerveblocker:
I had a Sakura prologic receiver (AV-1600)  before.  And I sold it to my cousin and it is on its 3rd year now and it is still working.  Forget about the DSPs coz they don't work!  But you'll get 2-channel, 3-channel, dolby Prologic..no DD or DTS.  It has a 5.1 channel input and subwoofer out.  

Another alternative is Pier.  You can get Prologic receivers there at a price range of P3.5-6k depending on the brand and the outside appearance.  Brands I saw were Onkyo, Denon, Yamaha, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony.  

Bottomline...the choice is yours!

NIRVBLAKR

cybermms:
Hi Titanium,

I am not aware of a cheap Pioneer with 6.1 channels. Also, they do not have home theater amps, only receivers. Their entry level sells for around P11.5, pro-logic but with 6 channel input. Next model with DD/DTS decoder is selling at P17k. Sorry forgot the model numbers but Pioneer is usually available at SM Applicance section or Abenson. You can also go to Raon.

I think the best entry level HTP receiver today is Yamaha's RXV 420 now selling at between P13k to P14k.

Good stop-gap is to check out customers units at AV stores around MM. Customers who recently upgraded usually asks the AV store to sell their old receivers or amps. I think this is a safer route than buying @ the pier.

Good 2nd hand receivers with DD decoder is selling at between P7-9k.

cybermms

--- Quote from: Titanium on Apr 18, 2002 at 08:30 AM ---
Cybermms, pasingit ha,

What model of pioneer amp ( maski amp lang, not a receiver) that has 6.1 channel na pinakamura and where to buy? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Titanium:
Cybermms,

Thanks for the tip. OK na muna used receivers with 6.1 channel input sa akin since my dvd player has decoders na. Ill look for second hand then, wala pang budget for brand new eh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version