Author Topic: SAKURA AMP  (Read 325948 times)

Offline backdraft

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: Quality of Sakura amps
« Reply #480 on: Nov 29, 2004 at 09:49 AM »
My uncle just bought a sakura 5500 (not sure bout the model), it says 5.1 channel on the front but when i look at the connections at the back there are only two RCA connectors at the back for CD/LD, can this amp decode 5.1 signal from the dvd player even if the sakura has only two RCA for the left and right, but it has an OUT for the SUB. thanks.

Offline arthurallanj

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #481 on: Nov 30, 2004 at 12:13 PM »
My uncle just bought a sakura 5500 (not sure bout the model), it says 5.1 channel on the front but when i look at the connections at the back there are only two RCA connectors at the back for CD/LD, can this amp decode 5.1 signal from the dvd player even if the sakura has only two RCA for the left and right, but it has an OUT for the SUB. thanks.

I don't think so. Check the back if it indeed has 5 speaker outs. The only way it can decode a 5.1 signal is by going digital, either by coaxial or optical, if it doesn't have either one, then no way.
Making the most of what I've got

Offline eric_draven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #482 on: Dec 04, 2004 at 07:15 PM »
mga sir, patulong naman. I just bought a sakura av-387. I just finished setting it up with my speakers. the problem is kapag naka aux or dvd mode (2 channels), ok nman both of the front speakers pro kapag nag switch ako to ac3 (5.1 channels), nawawala yung front left speaker. Tried using my dvd player's test tone... yung front left speaker lang ang wala. Same din when i use the tuner/radio - right speaker lang ang gumagana. Ano kaya prob?  :(    TIA.

Offline eric_draven

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #483 on: Dec 04, 2004 at 08:34 PM »
Tried again the tuner/radio. this time the left speaker produces cracking sounds to the beat of the music played on the right speaker.  ???

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #484 on: Dec 06, 2004 at 10:31 AM »
Two possibilities. Either your connection from dvd to amp or amp to speaker has a defect, or the speaker itself is busted. To troubleshoot, exchange the right speaker with the left, if the left channel still has the problem, then it's the connections, but if this time the right speaker na naman ang di umaandar, then it's the speaker itself that's defective. But since you said in your post that at 2 ch mode both are just okay, then it's most probably the connection of the dvd to the amp. HIH.  ;D
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2004 at 10:34 AM by arthurallanj »

Offline eric_draven

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: Dec 06, 2004 at 11:05 AM »
Two possibilities. Either your connection from dvd to amp or amp to speaker has a defect, or the speaker itself is busted. To troubleshoot, exchange the right speaker with the left, if the left channel still has the problem, then it's the connections, but if this time the right speaker na naman ang di umaandar, then it's the speaker itself that's defective. But since you said in your post that at 2 ch mode both are just okay, then it's most probably the connection of the dvd to the amp. HIH.  ;D

I've checked and double checked the connections and it has no prob. And pag sa radio din la yung left speaker. Tried another set of speakers pero ganun pa din. Anyway, I bought it at Moses Aaron (kay Mike) sabi ko highly recommended mo sir  ;D very accomodating nman sya and mabait. Just called him today and told him the problem. Papalitan n lng daw nya yung unit. Just wanted to ask ur help kc baka ako mali and pag punta ko dun ok nman.  ;D Pro I think sa unit talaga. What do u think sir?

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #486 on: Dec 06, 2004 at 11:35 AM »
It could be the unit. Maybe you should have tried it at the shop before buying it, but that's just a little inconvenience, papalitan naman nila e.  :)

Offline eric_draven

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #487 on: Dec 06, 2004 at 01:50 PM »
It could be the unit. Maybe you should have tried it at the shop before buying it, but that's just a little inconvenience, papalitan naman nila e.  :)

Nung tinest kc dun sa shop, yung two channels lang kya lang problema. Nde ko na pinatry yung 5 channels kc hassle lng pag kabit sa mga speakers. pro dapat npakinggan ko kahit yung radio  ;D Anyway, i'll go back there tom to have it replaced. Tnx for the inputs sir arthurllanj  :)

Offline jdg

• Collector
  • divx addict!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #488 on: Dec 06, 2004 at 10:15 PM »
mga sir, paano kung yung dvd player(pioneer dv-270) ko walang 5.1 out sa likod L/R stereo out lang and optical/coaxial pero may DD decoder. puwede ko ba ito gamitan ng sakura 387 kung 2.1 setup lang ang gagawin ko? and kung may kabitan ba ng sub yung sakura 387 kasi wala rin sub out yung dvd player ko?:-[

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #489 on: Dec 07, 2004 at 11:11 AM »
mga sir, paano kung yung dvd player(pioneer dv-270) ko walang 5.1 out sa likod L/R stereo out lang and optical/coaxial pero may DD decoder. puwede ko ba ito gamitan ng sakura 387 kung 2.1 setup lang ang gagawin ko? and kung may kabitan ba ng sub yung sakura 387 kasi wala rin sub out yung dvd player ko?:-[

Yes, for all your questions. Also check if your DVD player has dolby prologic, I'm sure you'd appreciate it if it does.  ;)

Offline eric_draven

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #490 on: Dec 08, 2004 at 11:05 PM »
Napalitan n yung sakura av-387 ko. Sa unit nga yung problema. Haay... sa wakas maayos na yung setup ko now. I'm very happy with the performance  ;D. I'm planning din to complete the dtx series para maganda yung combo. As of now yung dtx center p lng nabili ko kc may mga speakers nman ako pwde gamitin pang front and surround for the meantime.  :D

Offline Jude

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #491 on: Dec 09, 2004 at 10:26 PM »
Just got a Sakura AV-387 to drive a set of DTX 9.5 speakers (except sub). Question, pwedo ko kaya ikabit yung Xenon powered subwoofer namin dun sa Sakura amp? Okay na kaya ito for the bass? Di kaya siya masisira? What should I look out for? Di naman talaga ako mahilig sa malakas o maganda na bass eh, kahit sa movies. Sa music naman mostly classical and indie pop lang pinapatugtog ko, mahina lang bass dun madalas.

Offline juneaki

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • DVD Guru
  • Mangyan ng Mindoro
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
« Reply #492 on: Dec 10, 2004 at 08:39 AM »
Just got a Sakura AV-387 to drive a set of DTX 9.5 speakers (except sub). Question, pwedo ko kaya ikabit yung Xenon powered subwoofer namin dun sa Sakura amp? Okay na kaya ito for the bass? Di kaya siya masisira? What should I look out for? Di naman talaga ako mahilig sa malakas o maganda na bass eh, kahit sa movies. Sa music naman mostly classical and indie pop lang pinapatugtog ko, mahina lang bass dun madalas.

I think pwede kung sa pwede. The problem is your xenon has a built-in amplifier not only for the sub but also for the (5) sats. I read in the manual of some amplifier certain prohibition not to operate the amp without a load (walang speaker na nakakabit). And in your case you will only use the subwoofer of the xenon but not the sattelite speakers. In this case, magwo-work ung amp para sa sats ng walang load. But that's just my opinion and i might be wrong. Maybe our experts here can further explain.

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #493 on: Dec 10, 2004 at 09:02 AM »
From my experience, operating amps without a load is a no no for tube amps.  Not for SS. 

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #494 on: Dec 10, 2004 at 11:25 AM »
Bro June,
I think what bro Jude is trying to say is if okay lang na Xenon sub lang ang gagamitin nya sa set up nya since he never bought a DTX sub, just the 9.5 speakers lang. So he's actually asking if the Xenon sub would produce enough bass for him to be contented in his system that is composed of the DTX 9.5 speaker system, a Sakura 387 amp and a Xenon sub. He's gonna be using the 387 to drive his 9.5 speakers. But I may also be wrong.  ;D

Bro Jude,

Answered your question at the Daiichi thread. Pwede mo ikabit ang xenon sub sa Sakura. The Sakura bass out provision is a line level output so I don't think it could harm your Xenon sub. Just make sure na ikakabit mo nga sya sa Bass out terminal and not sa speaker terminal. Now if it's okay na, it's up to you if it produces enough bass for you.  ;D

Offline av_phile1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #495 on: Dec 10, 2004 at 12:50 PM »

Technicaly, the Xenon can act as a stand-alone subwoofer and be connected as such.  But since it was designed to mate with satellite speakers, the crossover point may be a bit too high that will allow upper bass freqeuncies to just dovetail with what goes out of your DTX floorstanders.  There's a good chance the imaging will be smeared and worst, muddle the upper bass frequencies so you lose out on musical bass detail.  Many entry level subwoofers and sub-sats have high THDs that may not be objectionable at bass frequencies but will ruin what goes out of the main speakers that usually have lower THDs.

If the Sakura has adjustable bass crossover points, set them at the -3db point of the DTX floorstander, I think that's around 50hz.  Hopefully the Xenon will just propagate frequencies below 50hz to extend the bass of your floorstanders, not add the same thing to what they already deliver well.  But, knowing that most powered sub-sat combinations are somewhat challenged below 60hz acting more as woofers than subs, the deep bass extension for which real subwoofers are meant for just might not be there.  Also, most powered sub-sats rarely go above 50watts RMS, (though advertised in thousands of PMPO).  Strictly speaking, a sub must deliver more power than what the main L and R amps can.  That's because bass generally contains 70% energy than the rest of the frequencies.  So if the sub has a lesser power rating than your sakura, you might hardly feel it.  ;D

But let your ears be the judge. 
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2004 at 12:56 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline Jude

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #496 on: Dec 11, 2004 at 10:36 AM »
Ok, I connected the Xenon subwoofer, di naman sumabog. During movies the added bass it puts out is not very noticeable. But when playing music it really makes a difference, when you turn off the subwoofer the very deep thumping feeling really goes away. It's not the best-sounding subwoofer by far, but it serves its purpose. I can safely say it doesn't muddle the upper bass frequencies, but augments the lower bass frequencies that the DTX towers can't manage to put out.

I used some Dolby Digital 5.1 music mixes of my own making (thanks to the link that Sr. av_phile's posted, DD lang, ang mahal kasi ng DTS encoder) and the LFE channel (80-120 Hz) really comes out from the subwoofer and not from the towers . The sound of the subwoofer also improved when my brother placed it on top of a low (about 5" high), solid wooden stool.
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2004 at 04:09 PM by Jude »

Offline av_phile1

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #497 on: Dec 11, 2004 at 01:08 PM »
Jude,

Good to hear it works to your satisfaction.  Nothing really beats trying it out and hearing for yourself. 

Are your DTX towers placed away from corner walls?

Putting a pedestal under your sub will diminish the bass strength but will give it more definition.  The more distance the speaker or sub is from any room boundary (wall or floor), the lesser bass reinforcement and perceived SPL.   But you get bass tightness.

Offline arthurallanj

• DVD Guru
  • Good Begets Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #498 on: Dec 13, 2004 at 11:11 AM »
Sir AV,
The freq. resp. of the DTX towers are just 65Hz~20KHz, so I guess he has to set it at around 80Hz, right?

Bro Jude,
Have you checked the specs of your Xenon sub? Please see the freq. response. And since it's a small sub, I think following sir Av's suggestion would be best. Try placing it in a corner to augment the bass and see if it's good for you. ;D

Offline boldventure

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #499 on: Dec 13, 2004 at 01:17 PM »
any reviews(summary) of 387?

ano po specifications nito?

Price: 3,500, tama po ba?

Where did you get your 387 in Raon na reliable at maganda after sales service nila?

tnx

Offline jdg

• Collector
  • divx addict!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #500 on: Dec 13, 2004 at 02:31 PM »
post naman kayo pics ng sakura av-387 yung front/back panels sana. ;D

Offline Jude

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #501 on: Dec 14, 2004 at 12:37 AM »
Cross posting this on the DTX-Sakura combo and Dai-ichi threads since different sets of people read them and I want to get as much feedback as I can, I hope that's ok.

After 3 days of trying out my Sakura 387 + DTX towers/center + Euros 6 bokshelves + Xenon subwoofer combo, here are my observations:

Here's how I have it set up in a room approx 9 feet by 12 feet. The towers are placed on the floor around 5 feet apart, around 2 inches away from either side of the TV, around 2 feet from the back wall and 2 feet from the side walls. The center is on top of the TV, around 5 feet above the floor, in the middle of the towers, same distance from the back wall. The sub is on a low table around 1 foot high, at the middle left side of the room, between the towers and surrounds, half a foot away from the left wall. The surrounds are on shelves on either side of the room around 5 feet off the floor and 6 feet away from the towers. Used gauge 14 Audio Pro speaker wire from Deeco for the towers and gauge 14 studio grade speaker wire from ACE hardware for the other speakers. Used Quantum banana plugs from Electronics Depot to connect the speaker wires to the amp. Haven't done bi-wiring yet (parang ang komplikado eh). I'll try to post a pic of the entire setup kapag mas final na. I usually sit around 5 to 6 feet away from the towers, ka-level ng surrounds. Using Skyworth DVD player as source.

Have no complaints regarding the setup's performance for movies. Wow talaga. Medyo telephone-call-sounding nga lang yung dialogue from the center speaker at first pero eventually naging ok na.

Music is another matter though. Firstly, ang boomy ng towers! Medyo nalalakasan ako sa bass, it has the tendency to drown out the other details. Or maybe hindi lang talaga ako sanay since before I've been doing my music listening mostly just through Sennheiser earbuds or a 2.1 Creative multimedia speaker set with the sub turned way down, medyo lo-fi talaga. Based on my perception, I sort of prefer the bass that's coming out of the Xenon sub than what's coming out of the DTX towers. The towers seem to be lacking a bit in the midrange and highs. So I tend to rely on the Sakura's stereo to 3 channel or 5 channel function, this turns on the center and surround speakers which seems to have clearer midranges and highs and are able to compensate for the towers' shortcomings.

Do you guys think that the speakersm especially the towers will still improve after further breaking in or if I try biwiring them? Any volume or bass/treble settings I should try on the Sakura amp? The loudest volume setting I've gone so far on the Sakura is a main volume of -34 for 5.1 AC-3 sources and -28 for stereo. I usually set the surround volume 2 steps lower and center volume two steps higher. I set bass at -2, treble at +2. Sub volume is at 2/3 of maximum.

By the way, 5.1 mixed music sounds a lot better than plain stereo with the setup. So far to me, stereo music sounds a lot better using the euros 6 bookshelves (which I use for the surrounds) than the DTX towers, which makes me wonder what the euros 6 towers must sound like.

So any advice regarding what I can add or change to improve the setup? I'm contemplating using our massive old Sony Laserdisc player to play CDs instead of the DVD player in case it'll be a better source.

Mahirap pala malulong sa hobby na ito, nakaka-obsess! Nagpapaka-audiophile na rin tuloy mga kapatid ko! :) Daming pinapa-canvass sa Raon.

Offline Asktig

• Apprentice
  • Don’t always listen to what you’re told...think!
  • Liked:
« Reply #502 on: Dec 17, 2004 at 10:46 AM »
Which is better sakura 377 to sakura 387? Whats the difference?

Offline eric_draven

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #503 on: Dec 18, 2004 at 01:28 AM »
question po... yung super bass function ba nga 387 nde tlga gumagana pag naka 5.1 channels/ac3? I noticed kc na sa 2 channels and sa tuner lang gumagana yung sa akin.

Offline blackpool

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #504 on: Dec 19, 2004 at 12:32 AM »
hi guys, i'm totally new to the DVD world and i would just like to ask a question regarding my setup plans.

i bought a philips DVP642k which has a built in DD/DTS decoder and i'm planning to buy one of either the SAKURA AV388 or the 387 kasi i'm really on a tight budget, but my main concern is my speakers. i have 3 different sets of PC speakers (altec lansing acs 45.1 2.1, creative cambridge soundworks 4.1, and the philips true 5.1 surround pc speakers) and i'll use mainly the philips 5.1 for my dvd. my question is pwede ba sya para sa SAKURA? what i meant was kasi ung connections nya, which is that the front L/R speakers wires are actually connected to each other, same as the rear L/R and the subz/centre speaker as well, so kung susumahin talagang made for PC, yun bang stereo jacks ang connection nya, and it has 3 connections at the back of the subz, and it has a separate volume for the subz as well, so papunta sa soundcard sa PC tatlo ung stereo jacks connection nya, tanong ko lang po kung ok lang ang connections nya para sa sakura, more broadly to ask if kung pwede sya at compatible? i'm really sorry i'm quite at a loss pero i don't want to make a mistake kasi. ano po kayang model ng sakura ang bagay para sa mga speakers ko?

hope i could get a word from the gurus salamat po O0
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2004 at 02:17 AM by blackpool »

Offline Jude

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #505 on: Dec 19, 2004 at 12:26 PM »
It's not impossible, pero medyo mahihirapan ka yatang ikabit yung PC speakers mo to the Sakuras kasi it uses binding posts for the speaker connections so dapat bare speaker wire or banana plugs yung nakakabit sa kanya. It's only the subwoofer out that uses a single RCA jack so you can at least easily use your existing subwoofers. Also, baka masyadong mataas yung wattage ng Sakura for your speakers, hindi makayanan ng speakers mo. Why don't you just use your Philips 5.1 set? It looks like that it already has a built-in amp in its sub. You just need 3 double RCA to 3.5 m stereo jack adaptors to connect it to your DVD.

Offline blackpool

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #506 on: Dec 19, 2004 at 02:17 PM »
It's not impossible, pero medyo mahihirapan ka yatang ikabit yung PC speakers mo to the Sakuras kasi it uses binding posts for the speaker connections so dapat bare speaker wire or banana plugs yung nakakabit sa kanya. It's only the subwoofer out that uses a single RCA jack so you can at least easily use your existing subwoofers. Also, baka masyadong mataas yung wattage ng Sakura for your speakers, hindi makayanan ng speakers mo. Why don't you just use your Philips 5.1 set? It looks like that it already has a built-in amp in its sub. You just need 3 double RCA to 3.5 m stereo jack adaptors to connect it to your DVD.

ganun na nga actually boss ang ginagawa ko kasi e, i had 3 pieces double RCA to single 3.5m stereo female adaptor for the three connections na galing dun sa subz ng speakers papunta sa 6 chan jacks sa DVD, kaya lang ayaw tumunog ng rear speakers kahit anung gawin ko, diba supposedly tutunog lahat un? i did everything actually, the connections are right, the downmixes, etc. pero try ko naman ung philips sa PC ko with a 5.1 channel surround soundcard everything's fine naman pero ayaw gumana sa audio out ng DVD player.

or is it most likely because my 5.1 speakers does not have a built in amp? kasi 3 lang saksakan nya sa likod ng subz, everything being split for the front L/R, rear L/R and for the subz/centre, then being joined through for the connection for the soundcard. kumbaga magkakasama ung fronts, rears, then the sub and cntr are together.

kasi po kung pwede na tong 5.1 speakers kong philips nagtataka lng po ako kung bakit ayaw tumunog kaya naisipan ko bmli ng SAKURA, so ang mangyayari pala dahil banana jacks sya e magtatalop ako at maghihiwalay ng speakers? please help me be enlightened kasi nahihilo na po ako e thanks O0

Offline juneaki

• DVD Guru
  • Mangyan ng Mindoro
  • Liked:
« Reply #507 on: Dec 20, 2004 at 07:23 AM »
hi guys, i'm totally new to the DVD world and i would just like to ask a question regarding my setup plans.

i bought a philips DVP642k which has a built in DD/DTS decoder and i'm planning to buy one of either the SAKURA AV388 or the 387 kasi i'm really on a tight budget, but my main concern is my speakers. i have 3 different sets of PC speakers (altec lansing acs 45.1 2.1, creative cambridge soundworks 4.1, and the philips true 5.1 surround pc speakers) and i'll use mainly the philips 5.1 for my dvd. my question is pwede ba sya para sa SAKURA? what i meant was kasi ung connections nya, which is that the front L/R speakers wires are actually connected to each other, same as the rear L/R and the subz/centre speaker as well, so kung susumahin talagang made for PC, yun bang stereo jacks ang connection nya, and it has 3 connections at the back of the subz, and it has a separate volume for the subz as well, so papunta sa soundcard sa PC tatlo ung stereo jacks connection nya, tanong ko lang po kung ok lang ang connections nya para sa sakura, more broadly to ask if kung pwede sya at compatible? i'm really sorry i'm quite at a loss pero i don't want to make a mistake kasi. ano po kayang model ng sakura ang bagay para sa mga speakers ko?

hope i could get a word from the gurus salamat po O0

Suggestion lang Bro:  If you already have the Sakura AV-387, ibenta mo na lang yung mga PC multi-media speakers mo. Yung proceeds, dagdagan mo na lang at bumili ka ng DTX speakers (kahit 4 bookshelves at 1 center lang). Subwoofer na lang ang problema mo na pwede mong pag-iponan at bilhin later. Mark-down ngayon ang Dai-Ichi sa mga speakers nila.

Offline Jude

• DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #508 on: Dec 30, 2004 at 08:39 PM »
To all those using a Sakura 387 with a 5.1 speaker set-up, how have you set-up the volume levels for your speakers? Kasi diba, the main volume goes down to -64, but the surrounds and center volumes go to -80, pinapantay-pantay niyo ba yung volume (for example, -30 lahat) or iba volume levels niyo for, main, center, and surrounds? For example, kung naka -30 and main volume niyo, saang level naka set ang center and surrounds? Wala kasi akong pang-measure ng loudness of each speakern (decibel meter) so hirap ako mag-timpla ng volume. As of now ginagawa ko for movies is -30 main, -40 surrounds, -36 center, pero parang di pa rin siyang exactong  timplado.

Offline juneaki

• DVD Guru
  • Mangyan ng Mindoro
  • Liked:
« Reply #509 on: Jan 17, 2005 at 11:14 AM »
To all those using a Sakura 387 with a 5.1 speaker set-up, how have you set-up the volume levels for your speakers? Kasi diba, the main volume goes down to -64, but the surrounds and center volumes go to -80, pinapantay-pantay niyo ba yung volume (for example, -30 lahat) or iba volume levels niyo for, main, center, and surrounds? For example, kung naka -30 and main volume niyo, saang level naka set ang center and surrounds? Wala kasi akong pang-measure ng loudness of each speakern (decibel meter) so hirap ako mag-timpla ng volume. As of now ginagawa ko for movies is -30 main, -40 surrounds, -36 center, pero parang di pa rin siyang exactong  timplado.

I have a Sakura AV-377 before. In my experience, i set first the volume of the center and the surrounds (L & R) channels to -45db to -40db, this is because the front channels are stronger than the center and surrounds.  Whenever you increase the volume of the fronts using the main volume knob/button, the center and surrounds will likewise increase by the same amount you set for the fronts.

Pwede mo rin matimpla yung sa iyo kung may speaker test mode yung dvd player mo so that you can increase or decrease yung combination ng loudness ng speakers mo.