Author Topic: Gone in 60 Sec/ Coyote Ugly  (Read 2903 times)

Offline talisman30

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Gone in 60 Sec/ Coyote Ugly
« on: Apr 02, 2005 at 08:02 PM »
Title: Bruckheimer Films
Starring: N/A (Various)
Released: 7th June 2005
SRP: $19.99 Each

Further Details
Buena Vista Home Entertainment has announced an unrated director's cut of Gone in 60 Seconds and an unrated special edition of Coyote Ugly. Both will be available to own from the 7th June this year, priced at around $19.99 a piece. Extras on the Gone in 60 Seconds disc will include a Zero to 60 featurette on the film’s origins, story and script development, a Wild Rides featurette on the stunts of the film, another featurette entitled The Big Chase featuring plenty of behind the scenes footage on the main chase and a Stars of the Film featurette which is pretty self explanatory! Completing the set will be conversations with Jerry Bruckheimer on the role of the producer, an Action Overload highlight reel featuring spectacular adrenaline pumping scenes, the theatrical trailer and The Cult music video. Coyote Ugly on the other hand will include an additional 7 minutes of never-before-seen footage including adult-related content, deleted scenes, additional audio commentary from “The Coyotes,” producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director David McNally, a behind-the-scenes featurette, a LeAnn Rimes Music Video, an action overload reel, the theatrical trailer and more. We'll bring you the official artwork for these two titles very shortly.

from DVDAnswers ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2005 at 08:11 PM by talisman30 »
subscribe us at our pre-launch: www.streakdeals.com.ph
like us on facebook: streakdeals.com.ph

Offline talisman30

• DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
Re: Gone in 60 Sec/ Coyote Ugly
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2005 at 08:06 AM »
added artwork for Gone in 60 Seconds Dir's Cut:

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2005 at 08:12 PM by talisman30 »

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2005 at 03:05 AM »
wow cool coverart :o
i've been waiting for this for a long time. :)

Offline talisman30

• DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2005 at 08:19 PM »
added artwork for COYOTE UGLY:

Offline vp_ortiz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Superhero
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2005 at 02:19 PM »
bkt ngayon lang nila nilalabas to?

maybe it's just me, pero it feels weird.

unless na may

COYOTE UGLIER

or

GONE IN 60 MORE SECONDS...  :P

Offline talisman30

• DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Apr 18, 2005 at 03:51 PM »
nice one vp_ortiz! hehehe... maybe they need more dough para makabawi. even if they made it in the box office malalaki naman ang mga budget. might get both though... leys just hope with dts ang mga 'to.  :)

Offline vp_ortiz

• DVD Addict
  • Superhero
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005 at 07:28 PM »
i really liked boh of these films

might get coyote ugly... kasi wala pa ako nito...

as with gone in 60 seconds, ewan ko pa...

hay, decisions, decisions.

Offline talisman30

• DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jul 15, 2005 at 02:22 PM »
Got both copies already! now i know why coyote ugly is unrated and uncut! a lot of scenes (well i guess good ones  ;D) were deleted in the theatrical release. Ms. Piper Perabo had a really long and steamy scene with her Bf in the movie na wala sa theatrical release... naku bitin ko na kayo lahat!
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2005 at 01:02 PM by talisman30 »

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jul 17, 2005 at 09:44 AM »
The deleted scenes were also included in the previous regular edition of Coyote Ugly but not seamlessly.  And also there is Gone in 60 Seconds Collector's Edition coming out in September 20.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #9 on: Jul 18, 2005 at 01:11 PM »
The deleted scenes were also included in the previous regular edition of Coyote Ugly but not seamlessly.

Not exactly, baby. The old release had 5 "additional scenes" among the special features, but the steamy sex scene of Piper Perabo in the new version was not one of them. In fact, those 5 deleted scenes in the old version are included in the new edition still as "additional scenes" among the special features.

The disc contents of the two versions are practically identical except for the feature film itself, which is six minutes longer. Also, the "scene-specific commentary" of the old disc has been augmented, so it's now a complete (whole film) commentary track.

However, what I did notice about the new love scene is that the actual nudity seems like a body double - you never see Piper's face and her bare breasts in the same frame. When you can see her face, her upper arms are doing a lot of "creative covering."

Kaya sa akin... harang, since the only reason to double dip with this type of title is for "celebrity skin," and I think it's actually "body double skin" that you get...   :o
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2005 at 01:35 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline talisman30

• DVD Guru
  • Experience Results
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jul 18, 2005 at 03:34 PM »
Not exactly, baby. The old release had 5 "additional scenes" among the special features, but the steamy sex scene of Piper Perabo in the new version was not one of them. In fact, those 5 deleted scenes in the old version are included in the new edition still as "additional scenes" among the special features.

The disc contents of the two versions are practically identical except for the feature film itself, which is six minutes longer. Also, the "scene-specific commentary" of the old disc has been augmented, so it's now a complete (whole film) commentary track.

However, what I did notice about the new love scene is that the actual nudity seems like a body double - you never see Piper's face and her bare breasts in the same frame. When you can see her face, her upper arms are doing a lot of "creative covering."

Kaya sa akin... harang, since the only reason to double dip with this type of title is for "celebrity skin," and I think it's actually "body double skin" that you get...   :o

i believe your points sir are right. yun din napansin ko they were just using a double for that part. however they were still added sexy scenes