Author Topic: CUSTOM SPEAKERS OF NIRVBKR, SIMPLY THE BEST!!!  (Read 221365 times)

Offline qguy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Usher/Rythmik/S
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
Re: CUSTOM SPEAKERS OF NIRVBKR, SIMPLY THE BEST!!!
« Reply #1680 on: Jun 19, 2009 at 01:40 PM »
Will the small proac clone be there ?

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1681 on: Jun 19, 2009 at 01:49 PM »
Will the small proac clone be there ?

Yes, they are - but they will serve as rears lang. Unless, Anthony has a spare  ;D

Offline anchit

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1682 on: Jun 19, 2009 at 01:56 PM »
i can bring my clones if its needed.
The handsomest and the happiest ;b

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #1683 on: Jun 20, 2009 at 11:17 AM »
Yes, I believe you are correct. If we havent subjected our ears to a lot of different speakers, auditions & audio sessions, I guess we wouldnt be where we are now.
Thats why it is also very hard to point newbies straight to this thread - sometimes in order for you to learn dapat talaga dadaan ka sa mahabang prosesso para maintindihan. Mistakes are also part of the learning process.

Spoken like a guru! Kaya nga syo ako palagi nagconsult. Dami kong din nilaktawan na stages dahil sa mga advices nyo ni anchit. Magastos ang learning process na yan. Mahal ng tuition.

yes i also agree. I have a friend who got the other pair of Clones that i bought from anthony, he has an HTIB, and wants to jump agad to tube and dosnt have any clue on what tube is also kung ano ang SS. nakwnto ko lang kasi sa kanya na yun ang path na pupuntahan ko. I dont encourage him to jump into that agad agad, I wanted him to experience yung ride towards that goal instead o f going the short way bili agad. malay nya sa SS set up masaya na sya at para pag dating sa dulo masabi nya na " i've tried them all at dito talga ako masaya".

Kahit ako im glad na kahit papanao naka ilang HTIB ako, at ngayon naka SS, I can say to myself "bitin eh, di ito yun gusto ko na tunog".

thanks to you guys! ;)

Nagmamahal
Francis

Kung makuha ko either yun stax pre-amp and quad 404 amp or tube amp ko, mag-start na ako mag home. Just planning, studying and wiating for the amp, i'd audition sir anthony's bookshelf speakers ASAP.

But of course with the proper guidance of mga gurus here/

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1684 on: Jun 20, 2009 at 11:27 AM »
Spoken like a guru! Kaya nga syo ako palagi nagconsult. Dami kong din nilaktawan na stages dahil sa mga advices nyo ni anchit. Magastos ang learning process na yan. Mahal ng tuition.

Kung makuha ko either yun stax pre-amp and quad 404 amp or tube amp ko, mag-start na ako mag home. Just planning, studying and wiating for the amp, i'd audition sir anthony's bookshelf speakers ASAP.

But of course with the proper guidance of mga gurus here/

Brader Nelson - Kumusta na MyMitsu? Hindi na ako active at binitawan ko na din pagka officer ko - dito nalang muna ako sa pdvd ;D
Nabubuo naba setup mo? Audition kalang ng marami bro so you'll know what is out there - just go with what your ears & heart says & you'll be fine  ;)

Balitaan mo kami sa progress mo :)

Offline janixxxx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1685 on: Nov 27, 2010 at 05:03 PM »
Guys,

Matagal ng hindi na-update itong thread na ito. Since I am just a silent member, I never had the chance to audition any of Anthony's products. After a year of this thread going silent, I am not sure if there are any new products to his speaker lines.

For the most part, I am current looking for my second pair of speakers. Now that I feel I am graduating from my Mission speakers, I am looking to upgrade to some what like the B&W 600 series. But of course, I don't want to do just that without checking our custom shop has done in the recent months.

In short... kamusta na ba? :)

Offline BigBert-2

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #1686 on: Nov 27, 2010 at 05:25 PM »

Mukhang kailangan mong magbasa ng madami-dami.  ;D

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,70456.0.html

Offline aronsalazar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #1687 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 07:39 AM »
DIY_Master delivered the speakers for the EB and we spent the afternoon setting it up.

The fronts and center:

Close-up of front:

Close-up of center (we positioned it vertically cuz the stand was too low):

Close-up of surrounds (there are 4 of them):

I don't really want to make detailed comments on how they sound. I'd rather prefer that those that attend the EB this Saturday make comments. Maybe just one opinion ... high-end sound at 10% the price.

If anyone wants to attend the EB, just send me a PM.

Sir Anthony..can you PM me the price of the complete speaker setup.  thanks.

Offline diy_master

• Trade Count: (+232)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • audio generator.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #1688 on: Nov 30, 2010 at 12:41 PM »
Guys,

Matagal ng hindi na-update itong thread na ito. Since I am just a silent member, I never had the chance to audition any of Anthony's products. After a year of this thread going silent, I am not sure if there are any new products to his speaker lines.

For the most part, I am current looking for my second pair of speakers. Now that I feel I am graduating from my Mission speakers, I am looking to upgrade to some what like the B&W 600 series. But of course, I don't want to do just that without checking our custom shop has done in the recent months.

In short... kamusta na ba? :)

Sir, nsa A-audio Speaker Creations!!!

thanks,

Offline janixxxx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1689 on: Dec 06, 2010 at 10:54 AM »
Thanks Guys.

Offline imcnovicio

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • ALWAYS BE PREPARED !!! BELIEVE IN JESUS ALWAYS !!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #1690 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 09:54 AM »
Sir, nsa A-audio Speaker Creations!!!

thanks,

sir, san po location ng store nyo?
balak ko po kasi pumunta para mai audition at bumili na rin, taga makati po ako,
tnx po
ALWAYS BE PREPARED !!! BELIEVE IN JESUS ALWAYS !!!

Offline praktikal

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #1691 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM »

sir, san po location ng store nyo?
balak ko po kasi pumunta para mai audition at bumili na rin, taga makati po ako,
tnx po

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,70456.2100.html

Offline richardcruz

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #1692 on: Feb 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM »
Guys,

I too, went through the same "migration path" - started with Mission 731i, M780, Tannoy M1 and then B&W 601, B&W 683. And then I tried Anthony's/A-Audio ProAc version and got sold to his speakers line, which I still keep as a second set up to my Dynaudio Audience 52.