Author Topic: NAD T-742 adn the KLIPSCH QUINTET  (Read 715 times)

Offline rganimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NAD T-742 adn the KLIPSCH QUINTET
« on: Jun 21, 2005 at 11:25 AM »
 ;D

Hello everyone!!

1st time ko dto sa pinoydvd.  well, folks.  I'm here to brag my new set of toys...the NAD T-742 and Klipsch Quintet..
i bought this (brand new) for only P 33,000.

Is this a good buy?  i think so.   Because I listened and it was---Fantastic! I can't wait to collect DVD movies and songs...ang tindi ng sound maski satellite speakers lang..yung subwoofer..ang lupeeeet!

i scouted for years only to find this unique combo...yun nga lang i have to buy a decent  dvd player..kse i'm only using Orange...kailangan pang mag-ipon....

i picked HK and Yamaha but after seeing NAD and the price range...i thought this is a good buy for me.

Yun lang Po.

Online bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: NAD T-742 adn the KLIPSCH QUINTET
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2005 at 09:04 AM »
rganimo,

congrats sa toys mo. above all, you listened and picked what you liked.

happy listening and welcome to this wonderful forum :)

Offline aaron1274

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NAD T-742 adn the KLIPSCH QUINTET
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2005 at 10:18 AM »
rganimo,

We have the same sets of speakers dude. Got mine in AV Surfer Baguio @ P15k. I wonder they did not offer me the NAD to pair with, hehe. Anyway, making do with my Konxert 5.1 receiver now. I don't have much choice here in the province and could not even find one electronic store selling those Yammies et al. Will upgrade na lang when budget permits and if I'm able to dispose my receiver. Do share info dude if theres any improvements you know we can make out of our speakers. Thanks

Ron O0