Entertainment > Pinoy Entertainment

Patayin Mo sa Sindak si Barbara/Celso Ad Castillo

<< < (41/45) > >>

keating:
Cinema One are using SP-betacam format from Susan Roces, sorry, Noel.

Now I'm wondering who owns the 35mm print of PATAYIN that you saw several years ago? Mowelfund, perhaps?

Noel_Vera:
CCP, if I remember right.

But what was the source of the print that SP betacam was taped off of? A print that's turned to vinegar since then? Or the same print as the one I saw at Pelikula, maybe some years earlier?

keating:
CCP doesn't house the 35mm print of PATAYIN. That's the first film that I asked when I went there several months ago.

If the print that you saw was in bad shape, Susan's copy was taken probably from FPJ archives. The one being shown in Cinema One was in gorgeous mint condition. Napakalinaw ng kopya.

wedge:

--- Quote from: keating on Aug 10, 2008 at 07:12 PM ---Yep the print was well-preserved, Noel.

Almost all of the films produced by FPJ & Susan being shown at Cinema One most notably PATAYIN, MALIGNO, FLORINDA, GUMISING KA MARUJA and ASEDILLO.

--- End quote ---

Oh sheet, there was an FPJ/Susan Roces retrospective on Cinema One last month? Dang, missed it.

Any chance of old Celso Ad's works restored (e.g. Perfumed Garden, Isla, etc.) like what Mondo Macabro did with Silip and Snake Sisters?

keating:
Most of the classics and rare Filipino films have been shown at Rewind on Cinema One every 3pm, just check out the sked, wedge.

After SNAKE SISTERS, no news though for the other films of The Kid on dvd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version