Author Topic: A Knights Tale Extended Edition  (Read 1485 times)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A Knights Tale Extended Edition
« on: Jul 26, 2005 at 10:46 PM »
Title: A Knights Tale
Starring: Heath Ledger
Released: 4th October 2005
SRP: $19.94

Further Details
Columbia has announced a brand new extended edition of the period action comedy A Knights Tale which stars Heath Ledger, Shannyn Sossamon, Mark Addy, Rufus Sewell, Laura Fraser and Paul Bettany. The new cut will arrive in shops from the 4th October this year, and should set you back around $19.94 or thereabouts. Three new scenes (totalling 12 minutes) will be included, bringing the runtime to around 144 minutes. Extras will include an audio commentary with director Brian Helgeland and Paul Bettany, 11 behind the scenes featurettes, a HBO Making-of Special, deleted scenes with filmmaker's intros, a music video and production notes. Completing the package will be an exclusive Knight's Tale 3-D screensaver, and a ticket to see Lords of Dogtown.

from DVDANSWERS

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
Re: A Knights Tale Extended Edition
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2005 at 10:53 PM »
Me & my wife liked this very much.  I got the regular & superbit release na of this.  It's not fair that they only release it just this year.  I really hate those studios releasing and re-releasing their titles. >:(  But I like the cover art though. :)

Offline ryu

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 09:00 AM »
Me & my wife liked this very much.  I got the regular & superbit release na of this.  It's not fair that they only release it just this year.  I really hate those studios releasing and re-releasing their titles. >:(  But I like the cover art though. :)

I agree. I used to have the regular version and superbit version. Most likely I'll get this version and hopefully for final keep.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2005 at 09:01 AM by Egg »

Offline diver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • squeeze meee !!! quack quack
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 09:14 AM »
My husband and I both like this movie a lot.  We have the Special Edition version na with all those extras features same as this one.  If this upcoming release will be in dts then I just might get this one since walang dts our version.
"Life is a work of art, designed by the one who lives it."

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 10:50 AM »
This a very entertaining movie, I also have the Special Edition but it's likely that i'll also get this release. For me and my son - we will, we will rock you  ;D ;D

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 10:26 PM »
Para makatipid.  I might get the r3 release.  I'm sure Magna will release it here and an import.  Not like those 299 crappy release. >:(

Offline ThePatriot

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2005 at 09:43 PM »
Para makatipid.  I might get the r3 release.  I'm sure Magna will release it here and an import.  Not like those 299 crappy release. >:(

brod, musta na? :) :) :)