Author Topic: Klipsch Quintet  (Read 4908 times)

Offline aaron1274

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Klipsch Quintet
« Reply #30 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 11:45 AM »
Thanks bumblebee for the suggestion and for the welcome. Will do the receiver upgrade when budget pemits. I just have to content myself now with my set-up. It was quite satisfying being able to set it up. I just hope I have my 2 sattelites back soon, hehe. Any ideas where to scout for good 2nd hand AV receivers? Or any upcoming sale on NAD soon? I'm glad to have joined this forum  ;D

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #31 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 11:58 AM »
Click here for used AV equipment.

And here for updates on NAD.

Glad to know you're happy w/ your setup :) I hope the contentment lasts longer than most of us here ;D

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Jul 27, 2005 at 02:04 PM »
Sir Redkoji,

I'm a new member of this forum and a new owner of Klipsch quintet. I am assuming based on the forum that you're from Studio Systems (please correct me if I am wrong). I got this problem I like to air/share re: my Klipsch quintet w/ KSW-10 sub. I got the unit from AV Surfer Baguio as their display unit, The store manager Ronald Rubio, assured me that it's in good condition and gave me a 1 year waranty on them. BTW, I got them for Php15,000. Admittedly, part of the problem was my fault, I was not able to test the unit on their shop when I got them. It was night and they don't have their receivers already.  Here's the problem: one of the sattelites is not working and the other one with a broken stand. I returned both last week, July 16, 2005. I just called up a while back to follow-up on them and Ronald told me that he hadn't brought the unit yet to Manila. The one with the broken stand will not be replaced and the other will be ok by 1st week of August. I am starting to get disappointed with the service from AV Surfer and starting to regret having have purchased the unit. They are on "as is where is" basis but should that be the reason for them to sell malfunctioning products? I hope you can help me on this or suggest what I need to do. Thanks 

Ron

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 09:56 AM »
Namatay na ata forum for Klipsch speakers?  >:D

Offline redkoji

• DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Aug 23, 2005 at 01:52 PM »
Namatay na ata forum for Klipsch speakers?  >:D

In case you still have problem with your Klipsch Quintet..just e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Offline aaron1274

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Aug 25, 2005 at 08:53 AM »
In case you still have problem with your Klipsch Quintet..just e-mail me directly at [email protected]

I will sir, thanks :-X