Author Topic: dvd crazy  (Read 1582 times)

Offline shoolie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
dvd crazy
« on: Jul 30, 2005 at 07:55 PM »
 hey, nice to feel at home in this side of town. I realize there are lots of dvd crazy collectors like muah ! I buy most of my dvds in the u.s. ( virgin records, tower records, borders, barnes and nobles , hmvs ) i have seen all from san francisco to los angeles to new orleans. by the way, i noticed new orleans are still selling old lp records. Anyway, there is an abundance of dvd shops abroad and in the states, they have second hand shops selling dvds in good conditions. I have been wanting to buy a movie starring richard dreyfuss " whose life is it anyway " and up to now , it has not been released. Also the "one on one " basketball movie by robby benson. Can't find them abroad. Not released yet. Well , just have to wait it out.

Offline xage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
Re: dvd crazy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2005 at 01:14 AM »
I buy most of my dvds in the u.s. ( virgin records, tower records, borders, barnes and nobles , hmvs ) i have seen all from san francisco to los angeles to new orleans.

HMV? I cant recall a single HMV store in US? its more in UK? if its in North American Region the closest would be in Canada?

You have seen all? howcome you never mentioned ... Bestbuy? Fry's? Circuit City? Walmart? Costco?Wherehouse? Suncoast? Sam Goody's? Media Play? Sam's Club? - most of which are from the WestCoast/Cali..

That aint crzy yet if youre limiting to those whom you mentioned... they are mostly referring to for books and records.

Hard to find? try ebay... they got it there
[img width=163 height=49]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/x

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2005 at 01:39 AM »
Not crazy....but passion lang  ;D

BTW, welcome aboard to this forum shoolie  ;)

Offline Mo®pHeOu$

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GO GREEN: LET'S DO OUR SHARE IN SAVING OUR PLANET
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2005 at 01:27 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

crazy?  nah....would rather say afficionados.  people here just love collecting DVDs!!  Yup, i think it's a passion!!

welcome aboard!!  see you around!