Author Topic: The Untold Secrets of Television's Greatest Hits  (Read 741 times)

Offline Glenn Patrick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • I love New York!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Untold Secrets of Television's Greatest Hits
« on: Aug 07, 2005 at 01:21 AM »

This behind-the-scenes look at some of television's most seminal and influential shows takes you where no viewer has gone before. Focusing on Cheers, LA Law, Hill Street Blues, Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Bob Newhart Show, The Addams Family, The Munsters and I Love Lucy, this DVD collection is perfect for fans of the shows, or for someone who just wants to learn all the secrets that happen when the cameras aren't rolling. Fun facts, salacious rumors, and burning questions are answered in this collector's edition set. What made the background noise so realistic on Hill Street Blues? On Cheers, which actor's father was a convicted killer? Who or what was hiding underneath Cousin Itt's hair? Which character on The Munsters was replaced that nobody seemed to notice? What took place on I Love Lucy that was the biggest event in television history? Find out the answers and much, much more on these amazing DVDs.

The 3-disc set, from Highland Entertainment and Ventura Distribution, is 225 minutes long and will run you just $12.99 SRP. It ships on October 18th, and you can pre-order it from Amazon right away.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3854