Author Topic: Bad Experience - Audio Related  (Read 1783 times)

Offline eRaSeR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bad Experience - Audio Related
« on: Aug 15, 2005 at 08:36 AM »
when i'm looking for good speakers at makati area (parksquare), no one approach me and ask for my needs >:(

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Bad Experience - Audio Related
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 08:57 AM »
not to worry sir, I believe most of us have gone thru that same experience... some have gone thru even worse like getting misinformed, getting wisecracks from sales personnel, etc...

the trick here is to look "rich" for sales people to attend to you  ;D

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 09:14 AM »
when i'm looking for good speakers at makati area (parksquare), no one approach me and ask for my needs >:(

Saan bang store yan?

Offline diver

• DVD Guru
  • squeeze meee !!! quack quack
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 09:46 AM »

Don't wait din for them to entertain you... you have to let them know FIRST that you need help with something siyempre and if they snob you .... yannnn awayin natin  >:D ;D >:D

Naku just don't make them pansin too.  If they don't know how to entertain their customers then bring your business elsewhere kasi there are more deserving stores out there :)  I totally dislike sales people who have the "rich" looking syndrome.

Read mo the other threads where they mention the stores that have good customer service.  I know the guy in charge of the HT stuff sa Spectra is very helpful and Architectural Audio in Greenbelt have very helpful people too.  Sorry, I'm bad with names kaya hindi ko maalala the names of the mababait na sales people :-)

Good luck eRaSeR  :)
"Life is a work of art, designed by the one who lives it."

Offline daigoro

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Wired and disconnected
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 10:21 AM »
the customer service experience depends on what the customer expects. Some customers want to be attended to. sometimes, they want a chance to have a look around first before being approached. what i don't appreciate is those people who ignore you even when you call their attention.

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 11:06 AM »
kakainis talaga -- mas gusto talaga nila e-entertain ung mapuputi at mukhang chinito  >:(
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline diver

• DVD Guru
  • squeeze meee !!! quack quack
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 11:31 AM »
the customer service experience depends on what the customer expects. Some customers want to be attended to. sometimes, they want a chance to have a look around first before being approached. what i don't appreciate is those people who ignore you even when you call their attention.

Just what I had in mind.  I'm the type of customer kasi that wants to look around first and then if I need help, that's the only time na I will call their attention.  I don't like being followed around by the sales person na sunod ng sunod with every single move that you make.  That was what I meant when I said you have to let them know first if you need help :)

jerix, sabi nga nila .... likas papaya lang sagot dyan ... HEhEHEhEHHEhEHehe Uy just kidding ha  ;) ;D
"Life is a work of art, designed by the one who lives it."

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #7 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 11:42 AM »
Meron din instance na papasok ka, tapos susundan ka ng tingin ng sales people. Ulo hanggang paa. Lalo na pag tumitingin ka ng high end. Feeling mo tuloy nag-tresspass ka sa bahay nila. Tapos, when you ask questions or request for an audition, they'll have this look that says "kaya mo bang bilhin yan?"

OT:
Hindi lang av stores ang ganyan. Pati mga cellphone stores. Dati nagtanong ako ng price for a N6600. Then sabi ko kung pedeng makita. Tanong sa akin bibilhin ko raw ba? Bastos no?
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2005 at 11:43 AM by bumblebee »

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #8 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 11:55 AM »

jerix, sabi nga nila .... likas papaya lang sagot dyan ... HEhEHEhEHHEhEHehe Uy just kidding ha  ;) ;D

Hehehe! siguro nga -- pag nagkataong pumuti ako babalikan ko sila, hindi nila siguro ako makikilala, then sasabihin ko --- "ni puti ko gyud husto" ;D
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline onedown

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • peace man!
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 12:39 PM »
peace man!

Offline eRaSeR

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 04:20 PM »
i am actually a sales person, we assume that customers coming in or calling our office is a prospective buyers that we assist them for the item their looking even if they were just asking for the price.

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Aug 23, 2005 at 11:42 AM »
The best sales people are often the most sensitive.  They can read the body language of their buyers.  They know that some buyers prefer to be left alone to do their browsing, while there are others who need assistance right away.  Salespeople who follow you wherever you go in the store can be annoying.  But some people like that.   If you need assistance, just ask.  If they're too busy for you, get out.    If they ask you and you want to be left alone, tell them "just looking"  and they should be able to take the hint.