Author Topic: Sale in Odyssey stores  (Read 1784 times)

Offline pia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sale in Odyssey stores
« on: Aug 15, 2005 at 02:13 PM »
I was just in the Megamall and Rockwell branches of Odyssey, and wow sale, sale, sale sila!!!  Good and recent movies for P300!!  And pati CDs nila P100 lang - mga Lite grooves, jazz compilations, Seal, Plumb, Chili Peppers etc!!!

Everything sale! ok maybe not everything pero ang dami, and good choices.  You'll definitely find something you like or been wanting to have but couldnt afford it before, ngayon P100 or P150 na lang. 

In Rockwell, its like a renovation sale, kasi inaayos ngayon kaya siguro theyre having the CDs and DVDs on sale to make way for new stuff when the new store opens.

You got to go! Good buys!!! ;)

Offline synchro_01

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 898
Re: Sale in Odyssey stores
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 02:20 PM »
yup. went to Odyssey Festival Mall and purchased 4 orig CD's for Php500 (2pcs @ Php150 and 2 pcs @ Php100).  selections are kinda limited but if you like what you will see then its jackpot for you.  Got myself 4 chillout CD's.  ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2005 at 02:21 PM by synchro_01 »
Pioneer Elite/Dynaudio/REL 7.1 THX
Pioneer DDJ SR2/Pioneer DM60/Mac Air M1
Sonos/NHT 2,1 sub sat

Offline pia

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 04:25 PM »
 yup youre right synchro1, jackpot ka if you see a lot of titles that you like.  i got santana, seal, 2 jazz compilations, 2 lounge and atomic kitten for my little sister  :)

I saw some customers buying a basket full! big savings kasi talaga!

Offline AICRAG

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • Do unto others before they do unto you
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2005 at 08:37 PM »
just got Joe Satriani- 2 cd anthology for 300bucks at the ATC branch
Toshiba 55XL700,Dali Ikon 6,Vokal2 MKII,Cayin CD-50T,Ecosse 2.3,IXOS Coax, HK AVR340, NAD 320BEE

Offline pia

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2005 at 03:46 PM »
Wow cool, yeah I think this sale is in all of their stores.  I saw their billboard along EDSA it says CD sale.  Also saw a little print ad on the newspaper about it. I guess its really a big shebang for Odyssey.

At least truth in advertising! CDs were really at P100! And good titles at that!

Galeng ng Odyssey! Sana lang they improve on the look of the stores...luma na kasi

Offline Dowals

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Guru
  • Cobra Commander
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2005 at 05:24 PM »
I was just in the Megamall and Rockwell branches of Odyssey, and wow sale, sale, sale sila!!!  Good and recent movies for P300!! 

Everything sale! ok maybe not everything pero ang dami, and good choices. 

I've been to Odyssey Mega earlier today, no special sale for the DVDs, just the 299 crap from Magnavision and the more appealing 299s from VIVA 

???
lowest paid in the banking industry