DVD Forum > DVD Deals & Promos

Viva's P299 Fox Sale

(1/47) > >>

firewired:
Sale of the month! It's primarily a Viva event though with all 1-disc and 2-disc Fox titles re-priced to P299 (except for the newest releases). Sale will last until August and will run in all major DVD retail outlets. Picked up the following:[*] Dodgeball
[*] Road to Perdition
[*] De-Lovely[/list]

They were busy with the stickers when I walked in. I saw them marking down lots of Fox titles including:[*] X-Men and X-Men 2
[*] Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
[*] Passion of the Christ
[*] Minority Report
[*] 28 Days Later
[*] Daredevil: Director's Cut[/list]

riverfan:

--- Quote from: firewired on Jul 15, 2005 at 04:39 PM ---There is a sale, but it's primarily a Viva event: all 1-disc and 2-disc Fox titles have been re-priced to P299 (except for the newest releases). I confirmed it early this afternoon. Picked up the following:[*] Dodgeball
[*] Road to Perdition
[*] De-Lovely[/list]

They were busy with the stickers when I walked in. I saw them marking down lots of Fox titles including:[*] X-Men and X-Men 2
[*] Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
[*] Passion of the Christ
[*] Minority Report
[*] 28 Days Later[/list]

--- End quote ---

How long is it on? Is this a permanent markdown?
Thanks.

firewired:
No clear answer on how long this markdown is going to last. The Astroplus guy I was talking to said it could last longer than a month. I'll contact Viva directly for details.

upinsmoke:
I was at Astro Podium this morning, why didn't I saw any of this?

firewired:
They only started re-pricing at lunchtime. Good thing we decided to eat first before dropping by. Don't know why they started so late or why they didn't inform you that they were going to mark down the Fox titles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version