Author Topic: The Ones That Got Away (DVDs you wish you kept, bought or reserved)  (Read 4902 times)

Offline im2bz

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
this happened last saturday the alien quadrilogy was on sale on amazon UK for only 16.99,

ordered it already but i cancelled at the last minute. the next day it was back at 44 pounds geesh.... :'( :'( :'(

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
this happened last saturday the alien quadrilogy was on sale on amazon UK for only 16.99,

ordered it already but i cancelled at the last minute. the next day it was back at 44 pounds geesh.... :'( :'( :'(

Go back to Amazon UK right now.

The price dropped back down.  8)

The same thing happened to me at Aamzon UK - I placed an item in my shopping cart last Saturday (The Professionals: The Complete Series), then when I tried to checkout on Monday, the price had skyrocketed almost TRIPLE the sale price, so I just cancelled my order. The price went back down today, so I checked the Alien Quadrilogy for you.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2006 at 08:32 PM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline im2bz

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
thanks for the heads up Mr. Hankey!!!! ;D ;D ;D

2 pounds higher sayang talaga shipping cost din yun!
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2006 at 11:02 AM by im2bz »

Offline John E.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • God is good all the time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
Mine would be "The Boiler Room" (2000 staring Giovanni Rebisi, Vin Diesel and Ben Affleck) which I did'nt buy when I saw it in Thailand, I opted for the Corruptor and Spy Game and concentrated on eating and shopping for clothes. ;D
You'll Always Go Back To This Hobby!