Author Topic: All The President’s Men (Two-Disc Special Edition)  (Read 905 times)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
All The President’s Men (Two-Disc Special Edition)
« on: Nov 08, 2005 at 10:37 PM »

Title: All The President’s Men
Starring: Robert Redford
Released: 21st February 2006
SRP: $26.99

Further Details
Warner has announced a two-disc special edition of All The President’s Men which tells the story of the Watergate burglary investigation that ultimately brought down the administration of Richard Nixon. The disc will be available to own from the 21st February, and should retail at around $26.99. DVD extras will include a commentary by Robert Redford, a Telling the Truth About Lies: The Making of All the President’s Men feature, an Out of the Shadows: The Man Who Was Deep Throat featurette, a Woodward and Bernstein: Lighting the Fire featurette, and a vintage featurette entitled Pressure and the Press: The Making of All the President’s Men. Completing the package will be a vintage Jason Robards interview excerpt from Dinah!, hosted by Dinah Shore, and Alan J. Pakula thrillers trailer gallery.

from DVDANSWERS

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: All The President’s Men (Two-Disc Special Edition)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2005 at 08:57 AM »
will just wait for the local release & pag nag-SALE ang warner, it might hit the Php350.00 or even the Php299.00 mark...... ;D

Offline ciconneguy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Movies and music make me happy. :)
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 01:09 AM »
oo nga, parang yung james dean movies naging 299 na lang  :D i really like this movie.
It's time for the good times. Forget about the bad times. :)

Offline classicman

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 07:41 AM »
oo nga, parang yung james dean movies naging 299 na lang  :D i really like this movie.

musta na marlon.....ang ganda talaga nito, my only prob is i already own the single disc ed. at r1 pa :(

Offline ciconneguy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Movies and music make me happy. :)
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2005 at 09:03 PM »
hi sir leo! eto nagbabawas ng konting dvds, selling some stuff para magkapera  ;D mukhang maganda itong all the presidents men with special features. buy mo na, lakas naman negosyo mo e  :D
It's time for the good times. Forget about the bad times. :)