Author Topic: Comments about fukuda dvd player at makro (2000 pesos)  (Read 5423 times)

Offline higantengmaliit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Comments about fukuda dvd player at makro (2000 pesos)
« on: Jan 03, 2006 at 02:04 PM »
mga sir ano ba masasabi nyoi dito sa player na ito ,nag padala kasi ng mga parang jornal ang makro sa amin na may mga price list ng mga tinda nila , nakita ko yung fukuda dvd player (divx,mp3,cd, dvd, etc) supported sya
at 2000 pesos lang and 1 year waranty

ano ba commnets nyo dito

dapat ko bang bilhin ito

saan ba gawa ang fukuda player

moderator please help,,,,,,thanks
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2006 at 07:32 PM by firewired »

Offline Titanium

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Addict
  • "There is always a better way"
  • Liked:
Re: Comments about fukuda dvd player at makro (2000 pesos)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2006 at 02:19 PM »
I bought a fukuda dvd player model 881 (?) yata, yung parang mini player last Dec 31 and returned it on Jan 1. Problem, it can not play the dialogues ( sound) of the dvd when connected to the ordinary TV audio using rca inputs. We have tested other units and some other fukuda models but all of them will not play the dialogues. I have tested other dvd players in the shop like samsung, skyworth and the dvd played well. I ended up getting the skyworth as a replacement.  I know that the problem of the fukuda is set up for the audio but we cannot access the menu of the player. If you buy fukuda, bring a dvd and test it first.
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2006 at 07:33 PM by firewired »

Offline [dcw]aaron

• DVD Addict
  • rock on!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2006 at 05:43 PM »
yah plano ko rin sana bumili..buti nalng meh nag tanong dito..

sir titanium na-test mo ba yung fukuda kung mkaplay talaga ng divx?
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2006 at 07:33 PM by firewired »
Samsung PS51D491 51" Plasma 3D
Sony PS3 Slim 120GB
Samsung BD-D5100
Sony HTIB 5.1
Kaiboer H1055

Offline Titanium

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2006 at 07:47 AM »
emo_punk,

I have not tested the fukuda with divx cd but in fairness to fukuda, mabilis syang mag basa ng cd including the P*** dvd  na Harry Potter which cannot be read by any of my philips dvd players.

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2006 at 08:01 AM »
I had the same problem with poor dialogue but was able to solve the issue by manually adjusting some settings. The issue stems from the fact that Fukuda's factory-default settings are enabled for multi-speaker setups. Downmixing is disabled for 2 channel stereo. When you play discs on a regular TV, the player outputs the left and right channels only and eliminates the center and rear channels -- hence the karaoke effect.
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2006 at 08:02 AM by firewired »
PinoyDVD: The Pinoy Digital Video & Devices Community

Offline itgbkj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Home Theater and Photography tandem
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2006 at 08:46 AM »
not really fukuda... I think Matrix yung nabili ko at P1,200.  Isang linggo lang tumagal sa akin 'to.  Hehehe...

Honestly, medyo OT, I've stopped believing in the merchandise Makro is selling.  Alam nyo ba na yung mga P100 na extension cords nila - sobrang delikado pala yun... Have a look yourself and see how THIN the copper wires are.  Mas manipis pa kaysa wire ng telepono.  ginawa ko?  chinop-chop ko na lang yung mga extension cords nabili ko... kaysa masunog pa.  tsk!

Anyway, opinion and experience ko lang po 'to.  So, buy wisely.

Offline Titanium

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jan 07, 2006 at 08:47 AM »
I had the same problem with poor dialogue but was able to solve the issue by manually adjusting some settings. The issue stems from the fact that Fukuda's factory-default settings are enabled for multi-speaker setups. Downmixing is disabled for 2 channel stereo. When you play discs on a regular TV, the player outputs the left and right channels only and eliminates the center and rear channels -- hence the karaoke effect.

Firewired, Im still interested with the fukuda player. How did you adjust the setting of the player. The mune for "speakers" is not active hence I cannot set it to TV settings. Have you connected it first to a 5.1 connection?

Offline xenxor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jan 07, 2006 at 09:52 AM »
the Fukuda and Skyworth  MPEG-4 players i tried
* does not play DivX3  video (sound channel is OK though)
* unable to play some Xvid files properly (major pixelation and picture distortion problems).
* does not recognize OGM files (a file container format similar to AVI and MKV files)

the only difference i remember between the Fukuda and Skyworth is that the latter plater is intelligent enough to wrap around very long subtitle text.