Author Topic: YesAsia.com  (Read 24423 times)

Offline keilu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • sōten ni zase Hyōrinmaru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: YesAsia.com
« Reply #90 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 01:29 PM »
well, when i ordered a bunch of accessories for my ds lite, no price was also indicated. but the customs official at our area - Las Pinas PO - asked for the invoice of what i ordered. so i had to print the invoice and bring it to them. fortunately, was not taxed since my total order was only $25.55  :D

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #91 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 04:02 PM »
OT: Can anyone please share some of their experiences with PLAY-ASIA? Will there be someone who can highly vouch for this site? TIA

Regret for the late response... ;D Yes, I used a few times at Play-Asia. RNiverson also used them. They are realiable. Their prices are also cheaper as compared to Yes Asia. But the only problem is their stocks/tittles are very limited.  :-[

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #92 on: Sep 24, 2007 at 11:56 PM »
Regret for the late response... ;D Yes, I used a few times at Play-Asia. RNiverson also used them. They are realiable. Their prices are also cheaper as compared to Yes Asia. But the only problem is their stocks/tittles are very limited.  :-[

Hey thanks Paul, appreciate your response even though it took 238days.  :D  Haven't tried it yet.  :-\

Offline maidenmasher69

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Sep 19, 2008 at 07:52 PM »
This is the first site that I have recently purchased dvd online.

It took almost a month before the item was shipped here (though I only used standard shipping method.) and then straight to the post office for pick up and computation of customs fee.  :P

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Sep 19, 2008 at 11:03 PM »
This is the first site that I have recently purchased dvd online.

It took almost a month before the item was shipped here (though I only used standard shipping method.) and then straight to the post office for pick up and computation of customs fee.  :P

you can always asked the site not to put a receipt on your package and mark it as a gift. baka matulong sa sa di pagbayad ng customs fee.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline maidenmasher69

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: Sep 20, 2008 at 06:09 AM »
you can always asked the site not to put a receipt on your package and mark it as a gift. baka matulong sa sa di pagbayad ng customs fee.

Buti na lang di ko pa natatapon yung pinag lagyan.

They declared it as a gift. So maybe that was the reason that I was only charged for the basic custom's fee of 35 pesos.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #96 on: Sep 20, 2008 at 08:10 AM »
Unfortunately, it's not so easy in my Malate post ofis, even with no receipt they still insist some "token" as DVD is a duty item daw  :-\

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2606
« Reply #97 on: Sep 20, 2008 at 08:12 AM »
Unfortunately, it's not so easy in my Malate post ofis, even with no receipt they still insist some "token" as DVD is a duty item daw  :-\

naku lalo na kung sa pasay PO mapunta yan, walang patawad mga buwaya dun eh  :-[
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline maidenmasher69

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: Sep 20, 2008 at 08:31 AM »
ah ok. mahirap pala sa pasay at dyan sa manila p.o

I heard, Makati rin, mahirap din daw

Buti na lang sa pasig cpo, not that strict base on my experience (thrice na ako nag claim dun)