Author Topic: Bret Hart DVD  (Read 1195 times)

Offline PROLINKer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • I'm a Movie Freak!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bret Hart DVD
« on: Jan 21, 2006 at 09:33 AM »
WWE - Bret "Hitman" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (2005)

Anyone know where I can buy this DVD? Been searching the SM North EDSA Mall recently and I can't find one. Maybe wrestling is not popular in our country. Thanks in advance.

Takot na kasi ako bumili sa Amazon at baka mataga na naman ako ng customs :(

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Region 1 fanatic!!!!!!!
  • Liked:
Re: Bret Hart DVD
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2006 at 08:21 AM »
Try to contact PARC..the choosen one! ;D ;D ;D

peace!!!

Offline alice c. go

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2006 at 01:20 AM »
DEAR BRET HART FAN: I'm 38 years old now and have completely shy'ed away from Western wrestling shows because it has become truly nihilistic, satanic and without any redeeming value. Not to mention that sportsmanship honor has become incongruent with its ring antics. But I'm unable to sweepingly state the same thing towards WWF in the early 80s. It was by all means "sports entertainment" then, but there was still a semblance of honor, fair play and pure athletic performance into it. The times when Pedro Morales, Tony Atlas, Bruno Samartino, and Kerry Von Erick were the premiere performers, wrestling was qualifiably still respectable. Today, at least in the West, if you get "caught" watching freakshow-circus like the WWE, you're bound to be deemed - at best - as simply bored. But at worst - as a barely literate simpleton. But the 80s wrestling scene also has another bright, positive spot upon it, in my standards. It was the appearance of BRET HART and his HART FOUNDATION. Of all wrestling performers, my nostalgic and admiration kudos would have to be given to BRET HART, bar none.  This guy is the most admirable professional grappler my eyes have seen during my younger days. All of my present indifference to the wrestling circus would not void the interest I have for this guy's superior moves and classic fights. He is like my Marvin Hagler (in boxing), my Burt Bacharach (in music). Hence, I promptly paid for a copy of the BRET HART THE BEST THERE IS DVD sixteen days ago. I cannot sell my own copy but if the other fans would like to get hold of an archival-quality career tribute to BRET, this DVD is a certified collector's item and the best place to obtain it is from Amazon.com. Seeing it in a 100-inch giant screen projector (through an inexpensive Infocus X1) is bound to impact upon you a deeper appreciation of BRET's excellence. And that's my piece, gratefull for reading it. MR. GO

Offline DViant

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2006 at 03:53 AM »
Not to put down wrestling in general but this isnt Shakesphere. Sure WWF is better than WWE but each wrestling org catered to their respective audience's tastes and standards.