Author Topic: Annoying TV Personalities  (Read 179010 times)

Offline kimpOy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Annoying TV Personalities
« Reply #120 on: Jan 09, 2007 at 11:50 AM »
Gary V...(when performing)

ewan ko used to like him...pero OA na minsan performance niya...

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: Jan 18, 2007 at 01:19 PM »
Say what you will about Boy Abunda. He is actually one of the few Filipino TV personalities I can stand because he's also one of the few openly gay Filipino showbiz personalities who doesn't feel the need to fag it up to make a spectacle of himself.

Annoying fashion sense...the way he does his interviews too sometimes border on the pretentious side. But he's OK as an interviewer compared to his other co-hosts in the BUZZ.
Searching for the scent of content...Oh know it's the killer blow

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #122 on: Jan 18, 2007 at 10:34 PM »
From what I've heard from highly reliable sources Boy Abunda is a really decent and stand up guy. Mabait daw talaga. Which makes you wonder how he can stand to have that friendship with a chlamydia infested biyatch like Kris Aquino
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2007 at 10:35 PM by indie boi »

Offline wedge

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Scott me up, beamie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: Jan 21, 2007 at 01:20 PM »
Yeah, Boy Abunda once was invited to speak at one of our seminars back in college, and he was actually good and humble and in the end you'd respect him for who he is. He narrated how he started out (though I forgot the details), and at that time he was still co-hosting the GMA talk show with Osang yata.

Offline baboinsky

• Apprentice
  • I don't want no teenage queen, I just want my M14
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Jan 25, 2007 at 10:50 PM »
Jericho Rosales - English ng English kahit na halos dumugo na ilong nya sa hirap magsalita. Tinatagalog naman sya ng nag interview sa kanya.   :P

Nancy Castiliogne - I used to have a big crush on her until she ruined her face with all the plastic surgeries that she had.  I totally understand the breast augmentation because she used to be flat as a pancake.  Pero why fix something if it ain't broke.   ???

Offline sir_jam_of_bulacan

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Marky Mark Cielo and the rest of Starstruck Batch 2
« Reply #125 on: Feb 04, 2007 at 07:19 PM »
Nuff sed.

Offline chalkdust_

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 05:49 PM »
Locally there are:

Kris Aquino - I suppose she's "entertaining" but she's too "holier than thou." Horrendous.
Cristy Fermin and Lolit Solis- these women and those of their ilk seem to have this misplaced and too - lofty self appreciation. Untalented, shameless and ill-bred. >:(
Ruffa Gutierrez - I never really liked her although when she was young it could have just been her voice. Eventually though, I think it was more of her innate self-absorbed quality matched with a slightly palengkera demeanor.
The Tulfo brothers- they seem to get a lot of mileage from being nasty, bullying barbarians.
Carlos Agassi
Joey de Leon - his Leon's Den articles are pathetic, streams-of-consciousness drivel. He can hardly finish a thought! Plus, not to mention the fact that I think he and the other Eat Bulaga hosts don't bother to dress up nice anymore. A little pride in your appearance, sir!
Joey Marquez and Richard Gomez - both of these guys cannot host a TV show. They can't mediate debates because they're always biased. Plus Goma has this addled idea that his opinion on "stuff" is valuable despite the fact that he's clearly just heehaw-ing.
Diether Ocampo
Marc Logan
Rainer Castillo
Mark Herras
Yasmien Kurdi
Rayver Cruz

In the foreign arena:
Richard Quest -sometimes I can appreciate his enthusiasm but other times I just want to punch him for that gnashing sound he makes when he speaks.
Emeril Lagasse - Bam! Bam! Bam!   ::)
David Letterman - I don't know, he just never grew on me.
Ryan Seacrest - a pillock. He makes the worst spiels ever. He shouldn't EVER step out of his script.
Paula Abdul - what is she on? Plus her comments are either fake or just not helpful.
Jack Osbourne

Offline Battousai

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Akatsuki Leader
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: Apr 24, 2007 at 06:47 PM »
I really find the PBA play-by-play commentators quite annoying at times. Masyadong pang-kanto yung comments nila at parang walang class. God I miss Smokin Joe Cantada!

Diether Ocampo - If only he wouldn't talk in English.

Kris Aquino - Nasabi na ng ibang members ang gusto kong sabihin.

Bro. Eli - sorry sa mga naniniwala sa kanya, pero ang yabang ng dating.

Rainier Castillo - My hammer's ready to smash his pearly whites...

Yul Servo - same as Rainier but worse...Gawd, even when crying, he's still smiling.

Lucy Torres - I don't get it. Her show has Regine Tolentino, a babe and a certified dancer, and yet the hosting gig is given Lucy. Even a blind man can tell that she knows $hit about dancing.

Billy Joe Crawford -  nung bata sya, pinaka OA sa That's Entertainment (uhh, not that I watch That's Entertainment, ha?); good thing he's matured at hindi na OA.

Ruffa Guitierrez - her voice alone makes me want to turn off the TV.

Geoff Eigenmman (or whoever that Eiggenman that's on Myx) - It gets to me that someone who can't host and a voice that's too monotonous or like gasping for air is actually a Myx VJ.

Cesar Montano - pikon masyado ang impression ko.

Offline butsoy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2007 at 03:17 PM »
Kris Aquino - i just know kung bakit pati ang probleme nilang mag-asawa ay nagiging National Issue na nagiging headline sa news at sa dyaryo.At pati ang pagkakain ng "Baby James" niya ng tae eh nireport pa.

If you noticed, maitim ang anak nila ni James. Karma!  ;D

Offline JakeCastle

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2007 at 01:06 AM »
what does an infant's pica for bodily excretions attract national attention... some thing just plain wrong about reportage nowadays.
HTPC, Dtx PL10, Dtx PL25, Dtx custom rear, DTX 4.15, Sakura 387A

Offline Pillow

• DVD Addict
  • Unstoppable!
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: Jun 01, 2007 at 05:22 AM »
I'm quite surprised that nobody listed "The Sib". 

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Jun 05, 2007 at 03:08 PM »
reaction namin nung makita namin new baby ni kris aquino...."Bakit ang itim?"

everytime I hear accounts of how bad Kris Aquino's personality is, I get more and more annoyed with that biyatch -- not to mention that she's been quite unfair to people who are close to me.

Take for example these recent displays of her meanness. A particular person who was working with her arrived on set with her child because she couldn't find a nanny. You know what she said? "Yan ba ang anak mo? Bakit maitim?" Apparently, according to people who work with her. She gives a lot of weight to your skin color. If you are morena then she will probably not talk to you. Only the fair skinned gets her attention.

Here's another incident. She was able to meet this person who also has the same name as she does. When she met this person, she said " ikaw pala yung kapangalan ko. E bakit maitim ka saka mataba ka?"

There is a special place in hell waiting for kris aquino.

yan ang tinatawag na karma ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2007 at 03:14 PM by jm33_babe »

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: Jun 06, 2007 at 01:42 AM »
Ruffa Guttierez and her palengkera mom... gonna puke from all the coverage her separation from Ylmaz is getting as well as her quarrel with Dolly Ann...  :P :P :P
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2007 at 02:02 AM by jeckjeck »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Jun 06, 2007 at 07:23 AM »
Funnily enough I think the literary/historical reference to Brutus is completely lost on her. I was watching the news last night and Ruffa said that when he's angry he calls her Brutus but when he misses her she is Cinderella. Akala ata ni Ruffa si Brutus na kaaway ni Popeye yung binabanggit ng asawa nya. I never really liked Ruffa and her social climbing antics.

But just to give another insight on the matter, my wife recently worked her. I told her before the shoot that she should be wary because from what my friends told me, she's just as bad as Kris Aquino. I was quite surprised when my wife told me though that the whole shoot was very pleasant and that she is actually very nice. One of her handlers mentioned that she changed a lot when she had children.

Most annoying TV personality for me right now is Wendy and Bruce.

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #134 on: Jun 20, 2007 at 08:55 PM »
I heard so many rumors regarding Korina Sanchez before, now that jeckjeck confirmed, I will believe this time. She's like the female version of Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde.

Pa PM naman, just want confirmed what I learned years backed. (can't mention here ) If your info not same with mine, will tell in my reply.

Annoying local TV Personalities

1. Kris Aquino -- need i say more?
2. Willie Revillame  -- malas talaga nitong taong to. ewan ko ba kung bakit?  ???
3. Mariel Rodriguez  (PBB) -- started off as a pretty charming girl. now a pretty annoying girl.
4. Ethel Booba - kulang sa ligo yata lagi. maitim daw talaga ito sabi ng yaya namin.
5. Butch Francisco  -- pansinin nyo laging modulated ang boses at macho ang stance. bakit kaya?  ::)
6. Korina Sanchez -- look out, she'll be the next first lady!
7. Sheryn Regis -- ugghhh! Noise talent not voice talent!
8. Vina Morales --- super ugghh! what did you have for breakfast- a powerbar?
9. Gary V --- what's with haircut man? and you're what, 40???
10. Jaymee (Bora chick) --- trying hard SC. also "salamat doc"- what a change from "ABC 5 Singles' days.

Hope someone can run a poll here.

11. lito camo (ano 'camo?) turning kids songs into garbage. Ano bang tawag doon? Di ko matandaan kasi DI ako interesado!
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline Hitman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • DVD Guru
  • Signature Move: The Sharpshooter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
« Reply #135 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 08:46 PM »
dapat yata magkaroon ng ice age sa bandang channel 2 and 7 para maextinct ang lahat ng artist nila
wala ng importante sa kanila kundi ratings and being number 1
unahin na mga news and current affairs host nila tapos mga soap opera stars, tpos showbiz talk show host tpos mga game show host
gone are the days of phillipine television's finest hour
 >:(

Offline yamota

• Collector
  • Digging deeper
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Jun 28, 2007 at 09:46 PM »
kay Eugene Domingo ako na-a-annoy. His female impersonation shtick is getting old and tired

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #137 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 02:32 PM »
Kris Aquino -- this annoying twat keeps coming back like a yeast infection (quote copied from indie boi, which was about another annoying biatch ;D ). Now she has a morning show with Boy Abunda, and some kind of lifestyle crap show in the afternoon, where she'll no doubt force her lousy taste and sh*tty opinions to the gullible masses. Feeling Oprah talaga, but she doesn't even have an ounce of Oprah's ability in her.

Thank God for cable TV...
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2007 at 02:32 PM by AshKetchum »

Offline albert69

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Jul 05, 2007 at 11:49 PM »
koreeeeek!!!! nag sama ang dalawang akala mo kung sinong magagaling!!! and who the hell dresses boy abunda on The Buzz??!!! sino ba Fashioon consultant nya..si Willie Wonka!!!!! Panget na nga..masama pa ang taste!!!

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #139 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 05:32 AM »
Kris Aquino really annoys the hell out of me... Read something on Yes magazine that she already signed her 1+ month old baby to contracts with Bench and some other baby products..

If any of you have been to a shoot for print or TV ads, you would know how long and difficult those can be... mahirap na for an adult, what more for an infant????

God!! She already makes millions from endorsements and isasabak pa yung baby nya agad???!!

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #140 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 06:42 AM »
^^I heard about that...she said that DOLE and Child Welfare requirements state that the baby should be at least 18 months old before she can use him for ads. But pinagyayabang niya that the talent fee for her baby is 1 million pesos daw. In this day and age where lots of people are living below the poverty line, she should have at least STFU and kept the talent fee to herself. Talagang walang delicadeza--but then what can you expect from a conceited, tactless twat like her?
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2007 at 06:53 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #141 on: Jul 06, 2007 at 08:47 AM »
precisely! she's pimping her baby

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 05:14 AM »
Kris Aquino really annoys the hell out of me... Read something on Yes magazine that she already signed her 1+ month old baby to contracts with Bench and some other baby products..

If any of you have been to a shoot for print or TV ads, you would know how long and difficult those can be... mahirap na for an adult, what more for an infant????

God!! She already makes millions from endorsements and isasabak pa yung baby nya agad???!!

Maybe they should endorse breastfeeding.... para sikat... this will be hot....  8)  8)
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 07:17 AM »
actually i saw an ad from bench featuring kris and baby james sa inquirer....

parang na edit na yung picture kasi nung na feature sila sa tv patrol few months back parang di ganun kaputi si baby james  ;D ;D ;D

Offline jeckjeck

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 10:34 AM »
actually i saw an ad from bench featuring kris and baby james sa inquirer....

parang na edit na yung picture kasi nung na feature sila sa tv patrol few months back parang di ganun kaputi si baby james  ;D ;D ;D

Noticed that too sa Yes!... in the shots of baby James sa baptism taken by the Yes! photog, maitim siya but sa Bench ad, medyo maputi...  :)

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #145 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 12:10 PM »
Baka naman pumuti na.

Offline audiojunkie

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 12:47 PM »
Baka naman pumuti na.

Dapat pala sa Bleach products sila mag-endorse... HEHEHEHEHEHH ;D  ;D  :D  :D
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline thegoodbyeguy

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: Jul 07, 2007 at 09:51 PM »

Add Wendy and Quebral, pardon,  Bruce pala as those annoying tv personalities. I have a feeling they will be in the boob tube in the coming weeks days. It started now with Wendy as contestant in Deal or No Deal. Boob Tube really is a relative phrase.

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Jul 11, 2007 at 09:40 PM »
Dapat pala sa Bleach products sila mag-endorse... HEHEHEHEHEHH ;D  ;D  :D  :D

;D ;D ;D

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #149 on: Jul 11, 2007 at 11:39 PM »
JOJO ALEJAR - saw his TV show at RJ channel, parang cellphone camera lang ang gamit sa show, napaka-labo ng resolution! He seem's to be the only one laughing at his jokes.