Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition  (Read 22637 times)

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2006 at 01:34 PM »
yeah, one time they were asked i think to wear special dance custume and Nina had to wear a sleeveless dress it seemed that she was not comfortable of wearing that because -- di pa sha nag-SHAVE  ;D
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2006 at 11:47 PM »
^
nah, i think it was because it had an open back and quite a low neckline. magagalit daw ang dad niya sa kanya.  ang sabi naman ng mga HMs, nasa kontrata yun so they think that her father would understand.  dagdag pa nila, "nag-o-off shoulder ka nga at super short shorts, eh!"
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2006 at 01:12 AM »
^
nah, i think it was because it had an open back and quite a low neckline. magagalit daw ang dad niya sa kanya.  ang sabi naman ng mga HMs, nasa kontrata yun so they think that her father would understand.  dagdag pa nila, "nag-o-off shoulder ka nga at super short shorts, eh!"

she mentioned the shave thing... i heard it too.

Offline pjayg

• DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2006 at 06:01 AM »
i think it's for both reasons, the unshaved pits & pop's rxn ... hehe nice topic for "Y Speak!" this sunday hahaha!

Offline demented_angel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Guru
  • i'm wishing on a star, to follow where you are...
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2006 at 07:35 AM »
Sino yung taong kweba?

claire is the taong kweba, hindi siya naligo for two straight days upon entering kuya's house...

Offline Ek-ek

• Collector
  • Philatelist,Numismatist,Toy collector etc...
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2006 at 09:06 AM »
The guys from my school, the taong kweba and the gro are nominated.
Hopefully, taong kweba goes.

Sa Paranaque ba ang school na yan ? So Fred at Jaoquin iyon?

May special someone daw si Fred in the person of Lovi Poe??? This was reported by TV Patrol World last night.

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2006 at 09:33 AM »
ang lakas ng takot ni Gerald sa ahas humihiyaw! ;D...had a chat with a former classmate of Aldred ,he was collecting barbie notebooks daw back then :) 

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2006 at 12:06 PM »
ang lakas ng takot ni Gerald sa ahas humihiyaw! ;D...had a chat with a former classmate of Aldred ,he was collecting barbie notebooks daw back then :) 

lol... malay mo naman pinagpapantasyahan niya si barbie.  ;) .... OR ...  :-[

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2006 at 12:19 PM »

Saang school si Aldred sa Pasay? So far I still haven't found out.

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2006 at 12:56 PM »
Mas may pagka "B" si Fred.

Daming kikay na ginagawa, hinalikan ang kamay ni Joaqui, at "tinatapik" ang hubad na katawan ni Gerald.

Hehheeh

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2006 at 02:54 PM »
^
not to mention that according to him, he wants to put on some make-up. he even tried curling his eye-lashes. he also said that as a punishment, he would like to dress up a girl.  ;D
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline edboy7

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • My name is Juan Antonio
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2006 at 03:37 PM »
Saang school si Aldred sa Pasay? So far I still haven't found out.
elementary classmate yung nakausap  ko sa Perpetual Help Las Pinas daw niya  naging classmate, pinakita pa sa akin yung class picture :)

Offline Philander

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2006 at 03:40 PM »
^
not to mention that according to him, he wants to put on some make-up. he even tried curling his eye-lashes. he also said that as a punishment, he would like to dress up a girl.  ;D

Yeah. FREDA. Heheheheh

Offline butsoy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2006 at 03:58 PM »
Yeah. FREDA. Heheheheh

Nasa PEX ka rin ba?

Offline Philander

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2006 at 04:11 PM »
Nasa PEX ka rin ba?

I'm member there but not active.

May mga kumakalat na blogs about pbbteens with video clips pa, so basically.. you get the picture

Offline Mr. Big Boy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Big Better Bolder
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2006 at 12:49 AM »
Wow! PBB Teen Edition just got weirder!  I knew from the moment I saw her that something is not quite right with Brenda, that there's something queer about the girl, but I never thought that she'll turn out to be a psychic!   ;D 

Being a psychic and having a name "Brenda" would not help anyone to be taken seriously, poor girl.  She must be having a very difficult time dealing with her "gift" with a name like that. 

Brenda's psychic experiments with her fellow HM's might be impressive at first glance, but if you think about it, she could have easily accessed those info on the net, when she was still outside the house.  I hope that there would be other psychic experiments with Brenda that would be more convincing.

I wonder what the resident psychiatrist think about this new developements, maybe  he's still in the process of finding out if it's a psychic phenomenon or a psychotic episode. lol
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006 at 05:46 PM by Mr. Big Boy »

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2006 at 01:19 AM »
^
yeah, i felt, too, there was something "something" (can't describe it) about her when i first saw her.  actually. her whole aura seemed so sad ala "i see dead people" kinda sad.  hehehe...

medyo nga kahinala-hinala 'yung mga "hulang info" niya about the HMs. they're general information about the HMs. baka nga na-access pa niya 'yung friendster ng mga mokong. but let's give her the benefit of the doubt. bata eh. baka masyadong malungkot if she learns that there are people who doubt her abilities.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline alcobobaz

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2006 at 03:00 AM »
Sa Paranaque ba ang school na yan ? So Fred at Jaoquin iyon?

Makati- CSA

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2006 at 08:04 AM »

Brenda's psychic experiments with her fellow HM's might be impressive at first glance, but if you think about it she could have easily accessed those info on the net, when she was still outside the house. 

Got this thought also. But is there really a site available to know these info in the first place?

M also a bit amused with her given name "BRENDA" -- that could translate into "BREN-DAMAGE"  ;D
she is young beautiful but serious looking, and it seems she does not have so much fun as a young girl.

Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline pjayg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2006 at 08:47 AM »
Makati- CSA

both fred & joaqui are from CSA, makati
joaqui is from Better Living

Offline alcobobaz

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2006 at 08:56 AM »
both fred & joaqui are from CSA, makati
joaqui is from Better Living

Yup. And Fred is from our village.
You from CSA too? What batch?

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2006 at 04:32 PM »
the boys are asking big bro about the "doing the deed". ang sagot ni big bro ay sila ang gumawa ng paraan. but it wouldn't mean that he is giving them his blessings.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006 at 06:31 PM by jekoy »
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Philander

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2006 at 05:07 PM »
Save Joaqui, hehhe

Text BB Joaqui and send to 2331 (Globe) or 231 (Smart)

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2006 at 06:35 PM »
taken from one of the forums...

I think that Brenda telling the other housemates that she has psychic powers was a task given to her by Big Brother.  I remember seeing her inside the storage room with papers in hand the night she got there, trying to internalize what's written.  I think it's one of those secret tasks that Big Brother assigns the housemates every now and then.  Or she may really be a psychic!  But unless proven otherwise, I think this is an act cooked up by Big Brother.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006 at 06:39 PM by jekoy »
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline pjayg

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2006 at 08:20 PM »
Yup. And Fred is from our village.
You from CSA too? What batch?

no i'm not...im just from pque too, bam-fred-joaqui-jamilla(AF1)-say-bianca land ;D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006 at 06:42 AM by pjayg »

Offline jerix

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2006 at 08:11 AM »
I think that Brenda telling the other housemates that she has psychic powers was a task given to her by Big Brother.  I remember seeing her inside the storage room with papers in hand the night she got there, trying to internalize what's written.  I think it's one of those secret tasks that Big Brother assigns the housemates every now and then.  Or she may really be a psychic!  But unless proven otherwise, I think this is an act cooked up by Big Brother.

If this is true where is the REAL LIFE factor na sinasabi nila? Ang dating puro scripted pala ang mga pinaggagawa nila dun sa loob.  ::)

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2006 at 05:23 PM »
spaceman_spiff, eto ung mga tirada ni brenda. sorry, nag-brownout sa min bigla kanina. unfortunately, di kaya ng powers niya ung ibang secret ni fred. hehehe....

Psychic Moments

Ito palang si Brenda nagkakaroon ng moments paminsan-minsan. Bigla na lang pumapasok sa utak niya ang kung ano-ano tungkol sa housemates na hindi alam ng ibang tao. Hidden kung baga. Habang nasa altar sila Matt, Olyn, Gerald at Brenda, may bigla siyang nakuha. Kinwento niya toh sa mga housemates. Meron daw isang girl na dinedate daw ng schoolmate ng kuya niya. Tapos sinumbong daw ng kuya niya sa parents niya at pinagbawalan. Biglang nagreact si Olyn. Siya daw yun. Tapos nagkwento siya. Obviously si Fred toh. Di daw lam ng tao na gustong-gusto niya ang ginagawa niya. Iniisip daw ng mga tao na ginagawa lang niya ang ganito para sa dad niya. Brenda was talking about him doing military stuff and being really disciplined. Ang dami niyang information about the housemates. Mostly puro secrets. Wala talagang maitatago kay Brenda! Tapos kinwento ni Brenda na merong lalaki na nasa Smart commercial at nagextra sa Kampaneryang Kuba. Iniisip niya na si Mikee or Gerald yun. Yun pala si Matt! Tapos merong lalaki na habang umiihi may nakatingin na dalawang babae. Sobrang nagreact si Gerald about this. Obvious naman na siya yun. Panay ang sabi ni Gerald na bata pa siya nun. Kakakahiya naman for Gerald! Sana ako yung one of the girls na nakakita!  Anyways merong lalaki na umiyak na tinawagan daw sila ng ABS at sinabi na nakapasok sa sa PBB. I'm not sure kung sino toh pero I think si Gerald toh. He was really reacting about it. Ang sweet na tao siguro ni Gerald noh! Makes me want him more!  Tapos naiwan na lang si Jamilla at Brenda sa loob ng girl's room. Dito kinwento ni Brenda ang nakuha na about her. Ito yung information na ayaw na sabihin sa ibang housemates. Yung girl daw is working at a place against her mother's will or hindi alam ng mom niya na nagtratrabaho siya dun. Ito ata yung time na nagwowork pa si Jamilla sa isang club right? Ginawa daw niya toh para sa sister niya. Gusto niyang ipagpatuloy ng sister niya ang studies niya. Kaya siya na lang ang magtratrabaho. This made Jamilla spill her guts out. Kinkwento niya ang mga bagay tungkol sa buhay niya na sobrang nakakalungkot. Kung bakit daw niya ginagawa ang mga bagay na ganun. Basta kwento lang ng kwento si Jamilla about her life. Umiiyak si Jamilla habang nagkwekwento. Nakiiyak na rin si Brenda. Senti Moments! Kakaawa si Jamilla talaga. Sobrang ang daming paghihirap ang dinaan niya bago ang PBB. Pagkatapos magkwento ni Jamilla, si Brenda naman. Iyak din ng iyak si Brenda. Di ko alam kung kanino ako maawa.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline SPaCeMaN SPiFF

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2006 at 05:53 PM »
spaceman_spiff, eto ung mga tirada ni brenda. sorry, nag-brownout sa min bigla kanina. unfortunately, di kaya ng powers niya ung ibang secret ni fred. hehehe....

holy psychic flashback batman!... is she for real or what??

no wonder she won a beauty contest... with that skill, she can easily give the best answer sa "question and answer" portion. LOL.

seriously tho... the girl scares me.  :o
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006 at 05:54 PM by SPaCeMaN SPiFF »

Offline jekoy

• DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2006 at 06:00 PM »
actually, i have doubts about her authenticity. medyo malabo kc ung mga explanations niya about her abilities. or she doesn't understand it much. i remember once, after claire, jamilla said na siya naman daw uli.  then suddenly, she said, "nag-shut off na.  minsan nagsha-shut-off talaga, eh."

anyway, accdng to uplate last night, big bro's task for brenda will be revealed later.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline skylynx888

• DVD Addict
  • breastmilk is also good for adults
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2006 at 10:11 PM »
Impressed p naman ako sa psychic ability ni brenda, yun pala it was a tasked given by big brother  ;D :D :(