Author Topic: My summer project  (Read 1445 times)

Offline chinoh151

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My summer project
« on: Apr 10, 2006 at 08:58 PM »
I have this really cool summer project. Apart from buying lots of DVDs, I am making my own DVD set of Roman Holiday. It is really cool...

In the set, I included a lot of things. It's still in the works though. The packaging is really cool. I have this chest with gold sides and I put a aliminum plack with the engravement: ROMAN HOLIDAY. Included in the set is: 1 mini movie poster, 5 B&W movie stills, picture in picture frame, 1 mini book about the movie (That I wrote), the DVD and a model of a Vespa. Can't wait till I finish it. :) I'll post pictures when I am done.

8) 

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
Re: My summer project
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2006 at 09:03 PM »
im sure you've seen this..

:D

Offline chinoh151

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2006 at 11:47 PM »
im sure you've seen this..

:D

I have, but mine is SO much bigger. :)

8)

Offline hemisphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2006 at 02:12 AM »
funny, i remember this recent incident in an international forum.  i was prohibited and reprimanded because i post a group plan of replicating some elusive bootleg dvd set. the mods didnt like the idea much more posting a first run. Likewise, i was given a note posted publicly stating that "it is not aligned in the direction that the forum supports and believes".  the irony is almost all the mods own that bootleg set.. 

the issue died.. no solution was given. but awkward air whenever the topic surfaces..

kaya be careful...

;)

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2006 at 11:55 AM »
For personal library collection, I don't see any problem.  Curious what your compulsion is for this project.   ;D  Are you an avid fan of Gregory Peck or Audrey Hepburn?  Still  into musicals? 
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2006 at 11:57 AM by av_phile1 »

Offline chinoh151

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2006 at 10:29 PM »
The sets just for my own use and just so I can do something this summer. :)

Anyways Sir av_phile1, I am still into musicals but I also have this love for Audrey Hepburn movies! :) I have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady, Funny Face and Sabrina. Still yet to buy are Nun's Story, War and Peace, and Paris When it Sizzles (Any good ba ito?).  ;D