Author Topic: Now Open: PinoyDVD Online Store  (Read 89057 times)

Offline randyv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Now Open: PinoyDVD Online Store
« Reply #300 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 12:01 PM »
Ocean's 11-13 pack is now available at .Biz and so with Rome II.  I was told that there's a P300 discount coupon in Rome season 2 which you can apply in your purchase of Rome season I. Just in case you still don't have a copy of the 1st season, you can get this for P1,200 if you apply the coupon.

Oops, I almost forgot.  We already have copies of Spiderman 3 1-Disc version.
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2007 at 12:31 PM by randyv »
Official spokesperson for PinoyDVD.biz

Offline stryder

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #301 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 04:26 PM »
Ocean's 11-13 pack is now available at .Biz and so with Rome II.  I was told that there's a P300 discount coupon in Rome season 2 which you can apply in your purchase of Rome season I. Just in case you still don't have a copy of the 1st season, you can get this for P1,200 if you apply the coupon.

Oops, I almost forgot.  We already have copies of Spiderman 3 1-Disc version.
just ordered the oceans giftset....next on the list - transformers (transforming package) - whats the latest, bro randyv?

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #302 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 08:21 PM »
yup interested also to know the status of the transformers steelbook & transforming package.

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #303 on: Sep 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM »
The latest is that there is definitely a pre-booking promo.  I guess this is already common knowledge to everybody here.  As to the variants, no confirmation yet.  For everybody's sake, I hope that it's all the variants that everyone's waiting for.  I'll give a heads up once I have something. :)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #304 on: Sep 27, 2007 at 01:46 PM »
I think the Ocean's 11-13 giftset should be priced at 1000 not 999.  Unfair for those who want to order that only, they will have to pay 72.79 for shipping!  Or tweak the free shipping to 999 or above.

Q:  The DVD packaging for Ocean's 11-13 is similar?  Only that it got the limited collectible cards in tin packaging?
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2007 at 01:59 PM by techdude »
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #305 on: Sep 27, 2007 at 02:16 PM »
I think the Ocean's 11-13 giftset should be priced at 1000 not 999.  Unfair for those who want to order that only, they will have to pay 72.79 for shipping!  Or tweak the free shipping to 999 or above.

I second the motion...  ;D ;D ;D
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #306 on: Sep 27, 2007 at 02:35 PM »
We concur with techdude's suggestion and have consequently adjusted our price to P1,000 so that members can avail of free shipping with the Ocean's pack alone.  Note that we are however more expensive by a huge P1.00. ;D 

Regarding the packaging, we don't carry a variant of the regular box set so we cannot say with certainty but we're guessing that it's the same.   
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2007 at 02:36 PM by randyv »

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #307 on: Sep 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM »
randyv, I can't seem to find Prison Break Season 1 in PinoyDVD biz. Is it still available?

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #308 on: Sep 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM »
randyv, I can't seem to find Prison Break Season 1 in PinoyDVD biz. Is it still available?

was this ever released here? i can't remember ever seeing this.. only vcds of it..

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #309 on: Sep 28, 2007 at 12:32 PM »
Viva just confirmed that Prison Break Season 1 in DVD was never released here pchin; it was only released locally in VCD format.

Offline pchin

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HD-Men
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #310 on: Sep 28, 2007 at 12:53 PM »
Ah I see...thanks for the clarification. No wonder I can't find it.

Guess I have no other option but to import it  :-[
« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2007 at 12:54 PM by pchin »

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #311 on: Sep 28, 2007 at 01:32 PM »
Although I have no intention of buying (since I already have it), I just want to ask how could you apply the extra 300 discount to Season 1 if you bought Season 2?  I tried buying it on your online shop and the total reflect the original sale price of 1,500 (not 1200).  Note that I have no intention of buying, just throwing a 'monkey wrench' into the equation ;)

Maybe it could be nice if there's a coupon redeeming option like those of other online shops, where you can key in a coupon code before checkout.  The coupon code could be sent after purchase of an item (ie  Rome S2).  Just a suggestion.

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #312 on: Sep 28, 2007 at 01:59 PM »
Although I have no intention of buying (since I already have it), I just want to ask how could you apply the extra 300 discount to Season 1 if you bought Season 2?  I tried buying it on your online shop and the total reflect the original sale price of 1,500 (not 1200).  Note that I have no intention of buying, just throwing a 'monkey wrench' into the equation ;)

Maybe it could be nice if there's a coupon redeeming option like those of other online shops, where you can key in a coupon code before checkout.  The coupon code could be sent after purchase of an item (ie  Rome S2).  Just a suggestion.

planning to ask this as well.. i'm planning to buy both seasons for a friend at .biz seeing as season 1 is just at P1500 and there's a P300 coupon.. both seasons would just be P3000 but i don't know what's the process regarding the coupon..
« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2007 at 02:00 PM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #313 on: Sep 28, 2007 at 03:04 PM »
Addressing boredfilmaker's concern is easier.  We will setup by next week a bundled product item for Rome season 1 and 2 priced at P3000 (P1200 + P1800). 

I'll have to get back to your suggestion techdude.  There are issues that we have to clear with  Warner before we execute a redemption process.  No worries though for those who bought or are planning to buy Rome 2 and subsequently redeem the coupons; I'm very sure that we will come up with an acceptable and convenient process that is similar, if not the same, to techdude's suggestion.

Offline NewaM

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #314 on: Oct 03, 2007 at 10:05 PM »
was browsing .biz and noticed the semi-finalist badge from the Philippine Web Awards.. congratulations!

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #315 on: Oct 03, 2007 at 10:30 PM »
Thanks NewaM.  Talking about the Philippine Web Awards, forum members who want to support .Biz can click on the badge and vote for the online store.  :)

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #316 on: Oct 04, 2007 at 08:26 PM »
For general info, we revised our registration process at .Biz to allow for faster activation of the credit card payment option.  Copies of IDs and credit cards are generally no longer required.  Instead, members simply request for credit card activation of their respective accounts by writing to support with the subject heading "ACTIVATE CREDIT CARD OPTION" and .Biz will do the rest.

Offline keilu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • sōten ni zase Hyōrinmaru
  • Liked:
« Reply #317 on: Oct 05, 2007 at 09:23 AM »
excellent service!
ordered last wednesday, arrived at our house yesterday :)
thanks!

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #318 on: Oct 05, 2007 at 04:04 PM »
Thanks also keilu. 

maybe they can put a feature there where those who have bought a copy can post pics or a review.. like with amazon.. i remember when .biz started, there was a feature where you can add a review of a dvd.. when the site changed, nawala na rin yung feature na yun.. sorry, OT na..  :D

We always intended to bring back the reviews page and we will do this soon.  Although some may see this as redundant considering that there is .Com, we still feel that a review section will give a prospective buyer the opportunity to instantly get feedback from somebody who has already gone over a product.

btw, do you have any idea if they are also accepting megalink payments, is banco de oro a member of megalink ba? Thanks :)

The last time I checked, these are the member banks under MegaLink PORT:Union Bank, Bank of Commerce, Development Bank of the Philippines, Asiatrust Bank, Insular Savings bank, GE Bank, Maybank, and Prudential Bank. 

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #319 on: Oct 23, 2007 at 11:21 AM »
Any chance of a sale for both Supernatural Season 1 and Season 2 in Pinoydvd.biz?  Season 2 is on sale at Astro for 999.00 as posted by Pchin..
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #320 on: Oct 23, 2007 at 03:58 PM »
Any chance of a sale for both Supernatural Season 1 and Season 2 in Pinoydvd.biz?  Season 2 is on sale at Astro for 999.00 as posted by Pchin..

I know that it's gonna happen but I doubt that it will happen very soon.  We are currently talking to the distributors to revive the thematic sales promo.  The problem is getting anything approved right now since everyone is busy with the summer blockbuster releases.  Warner is currently preoccupied with Harry Potter.   Once the smoke clears, we'll make a go of it again.  :)
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2007 at 05:22 PM by randyv »

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #321 on: Oct 23, 2007 at 08:29 PM »
Warner is currently preoccupied with Harry Potter.

Any idea how the R3 box set of 1-5 will look like?  Will it mirror R1's spectacular treasure chest or simply a bundling of the previous releases into one slipcase?

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #322 on: Oct 24, 2007 at 05:50 PM »
I've asked warner to provide us with images of their box set.  I know that there is a variant of the box set that comes with a premium item but I doubt that its a treasure chest. Anyway, I'll post once I have something.
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2007 at 01:47 AM by randyv »

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #323 on: Nov 10, 2007 at 10:35 AM »
Will Magnavision extend the 199. 299, and 50% off sale that's ongoing at retail stores to PinoyDVD.biz?
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2007 at 10:38 AM by techdude »

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #324 on: Nov 11, 2007 at 08:25 AM »
I'm having a problem with my online transaction with pinoydvd.biz.  I've recently pre-booked HP5 and yesterday, I logged in to push through with my order.  I entered my shipping preferences (i.e., my shipping address).  When it came to confirming my order, I edited my billing address details since my shipping address is different from my billing address.  Even though I've already entered in my billing address, once it gets to the confirmation page again, it still did not reflect my correct billing address.  No matter what I do (update/delete/add), my billing address details still reflects the address I initially entered as my shipping address.  So, hoping that it was just a glitch in the system, I pushed through with the transaction and was redirected to the YESPayment site where I entered my credit card details.

However, after getting two emails notifying me of my order, I received another email stating that my payment failed.  I assume that it was because of the wrong billing address.  Now, can somebody from pinoydvd.biz help me with this problem?  The wrong billing address will always result to payment failure and I won't be able to use my account to order from pinoydvd.biz, unless I create another account using another email address.  Sayang naman, kasi I want to avail of the discount from the pre-booking and now the site says that HP5 (with dog tag) is now OUT OF STOCK!  And because of this, I would now have to buy the DVD from Astro (or another video store) without any discount.

« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2007 at 08:27 AM by rafgar »

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #325 on: Nov 11, 2007 at 12:21 PM »
I am sure PinoyDVD.biz will rectify your problem.  Don't buy from Astro yet.  Just contact PinoyDVD.biz and I am sure they will work things out for you, their customer service is tops!

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #326 on: Nov 11, 2007 at 06:15 PM »
I am sure PinoyDVD.biz will rectify your problem.  Don't buy from Astro yet.  Just contact PinoyDVD.biz and I am sure they will work things out for you, their customer service is tops!

Thanks for the advice.  I already wrote pinoydvd.biz regarding this problem.  I hope that they would be able to do something about this.  In the meantime, I've however created another account using another email address.  It's a good thing that the pre-booking promo is still ongoing.  So, I was able to order successfully using my new account. 

Offline hubes

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #327 on: Nov 11, 2007 at 11:24 PM »
hi. is the spiderman trilogy blu ray in pinoydvd.biz already available? is it the asian version?

Offline firewired

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #328 on: Nov 12, 2007 at 07:20 AM »
Thanks for the advice.  I already wrote pinoydvd.biz regarding this problem.  I hope that they would be able to do something about this.

From what I understand, any edit that affects your credit card info requires manual intervention from Customer Support for security purposes. That said, this should be explicitly explained during the checkout process. In any case, randyv will likely get in touch with you via email.

@hubes - yup, the Blu-ray Spider Man set is already available. Given that it's a Magna release, it's probably the Asian version.
https://www.pinoydvd.biz/product.php?pID=10666

PinoyDVD: The Pinoy Digital Video & Devices Community

Offline patring

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #329 on: Nov 12, 2007 at 08:45 AM »
I'm having a problem with my online transaction with pinoydvd.biz.  I've recently pre-booked HP5 and yesterday, I logged in to push through with my order.  I entered my shipping preferences (i.e., my shipping address).  When it came to confirming my order, I edited my billing address details since my shipping address is different from my billing address.  Even though I've already entered in my billing address, once it gets to the confirmation page again, it still did not reflect my correct billing address.  No matter what I do (update/delete/add), my billing address details still reflects the address I initially entered as my shipping address.  So, hoping that it was just a glitch in the system, I pushed through with the transaction and was redirected to the YESPayment site where I entered my credit card details.

Experienced the same thing recently when I preordered for Transformers. The transaction went through without a hitch even with the wrong billing address, but after that I emailed pinoydvd.biz to have that error corrected in case it affects future transactions. They were very quick to respond to the problem and had that fixed in no time.