Author Topic: Paying from credit card to debit card thru yespinoy.com  (Read 1668 times)

Offline lord_vader

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Paying from credit card to debit card thru yespinoy.com
« on: Apr 28, 2006 at 11:59 AM »
There's this new website (or if it is old, i just came across it now) which allows credit card users worldwide to send payment to a local debit card (UnionbankEON and Smart Money). This allows regular individuals and marketplace sellers to accept credit card payments. I'm just wary of the securty of using my credit card here. Anyone who tried this?

Website is www.yespinoy.com.

Offline [email protected]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Paying from credit card to debit card thru yespinoy.com
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2006 at 10:44 AM »
You don't need to worry about the security of your credit card transactions when using the services of YESPinoy. YESPinoy is using YESpayments as its Internet Credit Card Payment Gateway to accept and process credit card transactions. As an added info, YESpayments is PCI DSS compliant which means Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant. This is a standard security requirement implemented by Card Schemes to protect the identity and credit card details throughout the life cycle of the transaction. This is also the credit card payment gateway being used K2 Interactive when you are shopping for your DVD's online.

YESPinoy Send Money Service is currently available to those who want to send money to their family, friends, and relatives to the Philippines. It is not yet available to accept transactions for commercial purposes however, YESPinoy is in the works of making the services available to regular individuals and also to marketplace sellers.