Author Topic: The Search For Your DVD Holy Grail  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Movie_Geek_Tom

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Collector
  • "Heres looking at you,kid."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Search For Your DVD Holy Grail
« on: May 24, 2006 at 10:06 AM »
What is considered the DVD Holy Grail of your collection or the hunt for that particular DVD that always seems to elude you. I am still in the hunt for hard to find local and import DVD's specially one of the sought after limited Rizal DVD's.
Panasonic TC-P50ST50 Plasma 3D
McIntosh MC-2102 Amp
Snell THX 9.4 Speaker Setup

Offline uebetan12

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
Re: The Search For Your DVD Holy Grail
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006 at 09:25 AM »
i have finally found one, when i found out that my banco de oro international atm card was being accepted by amazon.uk.co, i was finally able to obtain a region 2 copy of a matter of life and death {1946} ................

this movie is not available in region 1 and it is one of the greatest movies of all time......but it only ranked in the top 20 of the britih film institutes 100 greatest films.................. though it ranked high in other polls

Offline kabute

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2006 at 01:36 AM »
i have finally found one, when i found out that my banco de oro international atm card was being accepted by amazon.uk.co, i was finally able to obtain a region 2 copy of a matter of life and death {1946} ................

this movie is not available in region 1 and it is one of the greatest movies of all time......but it only ranked in the top 20 of the britih film institutes 100 greatest films.................. though it ranked high in other polls

Tinatanngap po ba? alam ko po hinde po accepted ng amazon ang banco de oro.
« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2006 at 01:36 AM by kabute »

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2006 at 01:46 AM »
pls share procedures, [email protected] in plain text. no screencaps needed.

8)

Offline aldrinpsx

• DVD Guru
  • Region 1 fanatic!!!!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2006 at 03:30 AM »

Tagal naman mag POST ng pics....

peace!!!