Author Topic: For Amplifier DIY'ers  (Read 1414 times)

Offline deni

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
For Amplifier DIY'ers
« on: May 06, 2007 at 12:27 PM »
Hi Guys!

Here is a audio amp DIY blogsite i am maintaining for a friend of mine. An electronics engineer by profession. His designs  are worth looking at and probably some of you would even like to build one for your self. His modules rekindled my passion for audio. Last time i made a DIY amp was around '92-'94. Having built one of his modules lately, the Series 2, i am impressed with it.  :)

the site is: leamps.blogspot.com

Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance for those who are interested

We love to hear from you soon.

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
Re: For Amplifier DIY'ers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007 at 10:10 AM »
Hi Guys!

Here is a audio amp DIY blogsite i am maintaining for a friend of mine. An electronics engineer by profession. His designs  are worth looking at and probably some of you would even like to build one for your self. His modules rekindled my passion for audio. Last time i made a DIY amp was around '92-'94. Having built one of his modules lately, the Series 2, i am impressed with it.  :)

the site is: leamps.blogspot.com

Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance for those who are interested

We love to hear from you soon.

welcome to the forum, looks like a mighty fine site,  we'd like to see more of your postings here...
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline deni

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007 at 01:12 PM »
Sir TonyT,

Thanks for the welcome and time to check out the site. I will be posting here soon the schematics and other info for the amp modules featured in the site. I hope many DIY'ers would be interested in the manner of the same spirit in amp DIY and everything else.

More power and good day to you and to everyone.... :)

Offline deni

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007 at 01:41 PM »

Offline ATJr.

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Leach Amp fan!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007 at 03:12 AM »
very cool, are you offering that for sale as a kit complete with psu parts? and heatsinks? if so, you may also post in the trading section, as we are not to discuss pricing here afaik...
That's OK, you can like or dislike anything you choose. That's the wonderful thing about the freedom

Offline deni

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007 at 11:27 AM »
We offer it as a kit. Another option is to just to buy the plans which includes the schematics, pcb layout and parts placement guide, parts lists and circuit calibration instructions. A modest fee i should say. But for the psu and heatsink, you have to outsource it locally in your area. With your request, i will post then prices for the kit at the trading section.

Salamat ulit po. :)