Author Topic: What is the WORST Filipino Film you have ever SEEN??  (Read 13083 times)

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Scott me up, beamie!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What is the WORST Filipino Film you have ever SEEN??
« Reply #30 on: Aug 06, 2007 at 08:05 AM »
Hehe, and Carlo J probably had the temerity to think that the film topped the tills...  ;D

Offline kawaii-karol

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Mar 10, 2008 at 09:03 PM »
Sunshine Cruz, 1st starring role i guess, with tonton G, Dick Israel, I just can't remember it's title. I can't believe i've watched it.  The thought of it really scares me, mga lima lng yata kaming nanonood. And as far as i can remember, if i heard it right..the first showing day were also the last day. Grabe tlaga. Walang kakwenta-kwenta. I've waisted not just my time also my money. The only consolation i've got was seeing sunshine half naked..lols

Offline lee1009

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Mar 25, 2008 at 01:19 PM »
I think this is "Ang Lihim ni Madonna" wherein she plays a woman out of herself. May scene pa dun i guess parang sa Kenon Road sa baguio and there was a baby stroller  ;D

Offline sinehansakanto

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Mar 26, 2008 at 11:49 PM »
I think this is "Ang Lihim ni Madonna" wherein she plays a woman out of herself. May scene pa dun i guess parang sa Kenon Road sa baguio and there was a baby stroller  ;D

It's not really that bad. it worked best as an example of Celso ad Castillo's imagination freed of common sense or logic. It's a remake of Lihim ng mga Kalapati (also by Celso), which is more boundless and more illogical. Unsurprisingly, its first showing was also its last.

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm afraid of the quiet man
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #34 on: Mar 27, 2008 at 06:01 AM »
Actually, it's pretty damned good. For most of the movie there's little except Sunshine's superb bod and Castillo's camerawork and crack editing style. Then--magic realism! Nutty, intense, memorable.