Author Topic: RENT defects??????  (Read 2220 times)

Offline chinoh151

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
RENT defects??????
« on: Jul 04, 2006 at 08:44 PM »
I am really pissed off!!! After buying a budget edition of RENT on friday (I only bought the budget edition cause I am also planning to buy the R1 two dsic), I was excited. Due to my heavy shcedule lately (Homework!!!  :( ) I watched part by part. Then monday came, it was time to finish my DVD and as I watched the song "La Vie Boheme", the DVD started skipping. I called astro right away and I told them that I was going there after school to have it changed, when Podium played it on there DVD player; nothing turned out to be wrong. Luckly I got it changed but the astro lady said "You cannot exchange again because there isn't anything wrong laman with the DVD here". I agreed, asured to have a fix dvds and went home. When I got home I played it, not only to find the same defect in "La Vie Boheme" but also some parts where the screen blured!!! Da**, I am so mad.  >:(

Did anyone encounter this?  :-\

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
Re: RENT defects??????
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2006 at 09:14 PM »
I know your frustations bro, i also encountered skipping/stopping on orig dvds(not rent) but what i do before complaining is to rewind it to the portion where it skips or stops and try to see if it happens again, if it does after 3times then ill have it replaced only after finishing the movie ;D(so the replacement can be another title or will stay sealed bec i already saw it ;D) but usually the second time its ok so i dont bother replacing it kasi baka the replacement might be worst(which is mostly the case) ;) try to have it replace, im sure they will accomodate you,lalo na kung PINOYDVD member ka ;)

Offline chinoh151

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jul 04, 2006 at 09:16 PM »
Yeah I had it changed and they said it was the last time they'll change it for me. Do you think if I told them I am from pdvd, they'll change it??  :D

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2006 at 09:34 PM »
Tell them it still doesn't work on your player, so you'll exchange it for another title na lang. They can't deny you that. If they give you a problem, tell them you want to talk to Jimmy to ask him about it.  ;D
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline chinoh151

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jul 04, 2006 at 09:37 PM »
Alright. Thanks a lot guys!!! I'll double chewck tommorow and give them a call right away.  :)