Author Topic: Denon A/V Receivers  (Read 346858 times)

Offline fattyacid

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Captcha Master Solver Skill Level 18
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
Re: Denon A/V Receivers
« Reply #1560 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 07:50 AM »
How is the quality of the current Denon receivers? Nakabasa kasi ako ng review na low quality yung mga parts na ginagamit nila. Dahil ba sa made in China sila?
Be better than the Theater.

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 796
« Reply #1561 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 08:34 AM »
How is the quality of the current Denon receivers? Nakabasa kasi ako ng review na low quality yung mga parts na ginagamit nila. Dahil ba sa made in China sila?

Almost everything is made in China nowadays. Can you point to the source of the review that you read?
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2011 at 08:35 AM by Conan »
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #1562 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 08:49 AM »
my mga made in japan pa rin sila na model. when i bought my 2308, it was made in japan. saw the 2307 it was made in china. dunno kung saan made ang 2309, 10 & 11. but i guess the high end ones are made in japan too.

Offline fattyacid

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Addict
  • Captcha Master Solver Skill Level 18
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
« Reply #1563 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 09:28 AM »
Almost everything is made in China nowadays. Can you point to the source of the review that you read?

But I haver never seen a china made ONKYO unlke Denon which almost all new models are from china.

I've pasted here the review of the 3805:

Summary:
I've read a lot of positive reviews so when I had a chance to buy it for cheap as defective I didn't hesitate to shell out $100 - why not? I was thinking that the chance of repairing it was slim but all the problem was $0.01 thermal fuse within power transformer and just shorting it I got fully working 3805 five minutes later I opened the cover.
Well, let's see what inside. Many components especially power caps are pathetic! How do they think these tiny caps will be able to provide any current to drive 7X120W amps? I have Sony TA N77ES power amp and it has 4 (four) BIGGER caps in just pre-drive section, not to mention 6 monster caps which provide current for 2X120W output cascades.
Back to Denon - cheap and thin printed boards, caps are OK - ELNA, nickel plated cheap RCA sockets, all the decoding circuits fit the cigarette pack size printed board which is not even shielded. Most of the corners are cut literally. I was thinking that $1500.00 list price receiver should have more than just 3 gilded sockets (I'm not even sure that three front RCA sockets are gilded on this Denon - the yellow color is suspicious). Well let's stop chuckling and start listening.
First it requires some setup... I'd like to remind Denon engineers that we are living in XXI century and even $30.00 Chinese DVD players have color menu with some graphics - 3805 brings us back to DOS - black screen with white letters in 320X240 resolution. Menus are complicated and not intuitive. Some of the settings require pressing of "<" button instead of central "ENTER" button which can infuriate most patient user. I have very complicated system and I'm complication junkie but this is beyond my patience. The remote sucks - almost unreadable in daylight and to understand what mode is turned on now you have to carefully review rows and rows of tiny inscriptions which haven't any borders to distinguish one from another.
Display is laughable - cheap greenish color looks so unsophisticated and
OK, initial settings done at last and... the sound is as pathetic as power caps. Thin and lacking bass even in stereo mode. I don't know what reviewers were comparing it to but this Denon was easily beaten by 1989 Sony STR-D2020 and 1997 Technics SA-TX30 receivers I have in other rooms. I'm not even mentioning Sony TA-N55ES and TA-N77ES amps which eat this Denon for breakfast. My front 60 lbs each, four feet front channel towers each with two 10" woofers ($2300.00 list price) mated with this Denon sounded almost the same as small shelf speakers I use for surround. After spending hours trying to understand menus I discovered that auto setup rolled off bass quite significantly but restoring EQ to flat and even using direct and pure direct (whatever they meant!) modes didn't help much. The bass just still is not there - it's OK for artifical movie explosions and helicopter blades but tight, solid, rolling bass of well recorded musical instrument just don't comes out of this Denon.
Video section is good but when I tried to make some video recordings through it I discovered that rec out setup is absolutely stupid and frustrating to use. Moreover, rec out audio doesn't output the converted digital signal! - only analog inputs. Rec out is united with Zone 2 output and this complicates setup even more. To simply make a copy from one VCR to another requires complicated rec out setup procedure and often it's easier to reconnect the cables than to search for this function in complicated manual because it's impossible to memorize or find it intuitively.
Then I discovered that it can't downconvert component video. It can upconvert any video input (composite or s-video) to component which is OK but why they didn't add couple of ICs to downconvert component video is puzzling.
To the attention of Denon engineers - I have Sony preamp which has input renaming function and it was made back in 1989...Here we are almost 20 years later and Denon folks haven't figured out how to include extra 2 kilobytes of memory and couple of strings of commands in microcontroller code to ease the life of user who has to scratch his head recalling what he connected to DBS input. I have 3XVCRs, LD and DVD players justconnecting and using them is a pain in the...
Speaker terminals are very cheap - I seen a better terminals on $100 Chinese home theaters in a box. Too small for any decent cables, can't connect spades.
Overall it is very complicated and not user friendly. Dispaly and remote are hard to read and understand.
Can't recommend it especially for list price.

Strengths:
Decent video section though it lacks downconverting.
56 tuner presets though octal system is stupid
Upconverts video signals but not downconverts component video

Weaknesses:
Sound is OK only for cheap action movies but it just can't play music
Inputs can't be renamed
Manual is just a list of functions and doesn't help much explaining what they are for.
Not flexible for interconnecting and interacting components
Rec out mode is overcomplicated even for overcomplication junkie
Cheap speaker terminals
Complicated menus
Stupid octal tuner preset system
Worthless and user unfriendly remote

Be better than the Theater.

Offline Tempter

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #1564 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 09:35 AM »
This is correct. The video source is really important. That is why I shy away from crappy movie downloads, I rather buy BDs or very good quality jacksparrow, pag less than 1GB kse ang mga files pansin ko, di maganda yung audio output parang 2.0 lang sya.

Re: center speaker, I used to have some irritation with my previous set-up, even after calibration, I still need to increase the center volume by 2-4 dbs. May be this is due to the speaker-avr combination? But now, I rarely adjust the center volume, again, depende sa source or movie... :)

I get decent to good audio from so called crappy downloads with 2.0 audio by using DTS Neo 6: Cinema, Dynamic Volume: Light, THX: disabled (this setting is crap!  ;D), try it. ;)

Sorry, forgot to mention, im using Onkyo pala hehe! hence, the THX.  :D
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2011 at 09:36 AM by Tempter »
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Offline streetsmart

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life imitates movies ...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1565 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 09:41 AM »
But I haver never seen a china made ONKYO unlke Denon which almost all new models are from china.

I've pasted here the review of the 3805:

Summary:
I've read a lot of positive reviews so when I had a chance to buy it for cheap as defective I didn't hesitate to shell out $100 - why not? I was thinking that the chance of repairing it was slim but all the problem was $0.01 thermal fuse within power transformer and just shorting it I got fully working 3805 five minutes later I opened the cover.
Well, let's see what inside. Many components especially power caps are pathetic! How do they think these tiny caps will be able to provide any current to drive 7X120W amps? I have Sony TA N77ES power amp and it has 4 (four) BIGGER caps in just pre-drive section, not to mention 6 monster caps which provide current for 2X120W output cascades.
Back to Denon - cheap and thin printed boards, caps are OK - ELNA, nickel plated cheap RCA sockets, all the decoding circuits fit the cigarette pack size printed board which is not even shielded. Most of the corners are cut literally. I was thinking that $1500.00 list price receiver should have more than just 3 gilded sockets (I'm not even sure that three front RCA sockets are gilded on this Denon - the yellow color is suspicious). Well let's stop chuckling and start listening.
First it requires some setup... I'd like to remind Denon engineers that we are living in XXI century and even $30.00 Chinese DVD players have color menu with some graphics - 3805 brings us back to DOS - black screen with white letters in 320X240 resolution. Menus are complicated and not intuitive. Some of the settings require pressing of "<" button instead of central "ENTER" button which can infuriate most patient user. I have very complicated system and I'm complication junkie but this is beyond my patience. The remote sucks - almost unreadable in daylight and to understand what mode is turned on now you have to carefully review rows and rows of tiny inscriptions which haven't any borders to distinguish one from another.
Display is laughable - cheap greenish color looks so unsophisticated and
OK, initial settings done at last and... the sound is as pathetic as power caps. Thin and lacking bass even in stereo mode. I don't know what reviewers were comparing it to but this Denon was easily beaten by 1989 Sony STR-D2020 and 1997 Technics SA-TX30 receivers I have in other rooms. I'm not even mentioning Sony TA-N55ES and TA-N77ES amps which eat this Denon for breakfast. My front 60 lbs each, four feet front channel towers each with two 10" woofers ($2300.00 list price) mated with this Denon sounded almost the same as small shelf speakers I use for surround. After spending hours trying to understand menus I discovered that auto setup rolled off bass quite significantly but restoring EQ to flat and even using direct and pure direct (whatever they meant!) modes didn't help much. The bass just still is not there - it's OK for artifical movie explosions and helicopter blades but tight, solid, rolling bass of well recorded musical instrument just don't comes out of this Denon.
Video section is good but when I tried to make some video recordings through it I discovered that rec out setup is absolutely stupid and frustrating to use. Moreover, rec out audio doesn't output the converted digital signal! - only analog inputs. Rec out is united with Zone 2 output and this complicates setup even more. To simply make a copy from one VCR to another requires complicated rec out setup procedure and often it's easier to reconnect the cables than to search for this function in complicated manual because it's impossible to memorize or find it intuitively.
Then I discovered that it can't downconvert component video. It can upconvert any video input (composite or s-video) to component which is OK but why they didn't add couple of ICs to downconvert component video is puzzling.
To the attention of Denon engineers - I have Sony preamp which has input renaming function and it was made back in 1989...Here we are almost 20 years later and Denon folks haven't figured out how to include extra 2 kilobytes of memory and couple of strings of commands in microcontroller code to ease the life of user who has to scratch his head recalling what he connected to DBS input. I have 3XVCRs, LD and DVD players justconnecting and using them is a pain in the...
Speaker terminals are very cheap - I seen a better terminals on $100 Chinese home theaters in a box. Too small for any decent cables, can't connect spades.
Overall it is very complicated and not user friendly. Dispaly and remote are hard to read and understand.
Can't recommend it especially for list price.

Strengths:
Decent video section though it lacks downconverting.
56 tuner presets though octal system is stupid
Upconverts video signals but not downconverts component video

Weaknesses:
Sound is OK only for cheap action movies but it just can't play music
Inputs can't be renamed
Manual is just a list of functions and doesn't help much explaining what they are for.
Not flexible for interconnecting and interacting components
Rec out mode is overcomplicated even for overcomplication junkie
Cheap speaker terminals
Complicated menus
Stupid octal tuner preset system
Worthless and user unfriendly remote

This review was posted by a consumer, not a professional. He bought the item for $100 from a thrift store. For all we know, he bought a fake or he is a troll. There are lots of positive reviews about this old Denon AVR (probably 2004 vintage). I would give no value to this review.
No room acoustic treatment is like running a Ferrari on ice.

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1566 on: Feb 02, 2011 at 10:32 AM »
Good day mga masters ;D

I was just wondering if you have any feedbacks regarding 1508 or 1708?  I believe the 1708 is higher than 1508?
I Googled both, but was hoping you guys could share any user experience or heard any feedbacks and comments (good or bad) regarding both models.

Maraming Salamat po  ;)

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #1567 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 05:10 AM »
Good day mga masters ;D

I was just wondering if you have any feedbacks regarding 1508 or 1708?  I believe the 1708 is higher than 1508?
I Googled both, but was hoping you guys could share any user experience or heard any feedbacks and comments (good or bad) regarding both models.

Maraming Salamat po  ;)
kagawad me and martin are satisfied 1509 users.  according to jeff (TW) 1509 has an ipod dock support advantage over 1508 and thats it, everything else is identical.  :D
ninjababez online ..

Offline stickfighter

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • IF IT'S LOUD...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! IT MUST BE SVS!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #1568 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 05:23 AM »
Good day mga masters ;D

Maraming Salamat po  ;)

Kagawad...I own a 1509 like brader Jams. There is a downside to the 1509 which I receintly found out. Please see reference review below:

Denon’s latest entry-level receiver is the AVR-1509 (reviewed here exclusively), which forms part of a four-strong range with the more expensive AVR-2809, AVR-2309 and AVR-1909. These three other models all feature decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio, but the affordably-priced AVR-1509 only decodes Dolby Digital and DTS, making it better suited to systems based on a DVD player rather than a Blu-ray deck.

On the design front, Denon certainly hasn’t cut any corners to reach a tempting price point. It’s a big, monster of a machine, available in black or Premium Silver, and our silver sample looks very classy. No less than three knobs adorn the front (source select, volume and a menu control dial, and they’re accompanied by all the buttons you need to control your system up-close. A decent-sized display dominates the fascia, with large illuminated digits that show the audio format being received, input source and the volume.

The AVR-1509’s entry-level price doesn’t mean that it skimps on connections, but you are more limited in what you can do with them. The inclusion of two HDMI v1.3 inputs on the rear is an obvious highlight, allowing you to switch between two HD video sources, which is a godsend if your TV only sports one HDMI input. However, the unit only passes the video signal and sound through to your TV and won’t decode Dolby Digital or DTS bitstreams carried over an HDMI connection. It also doesn’t feature 1080p upscaling of SD video sources, so if you need either of these features then you’ll need to step-up to the AVR-1909, 2309 or 2809.

Full review
http://www.trustedreviews.com/home-cinema/review/2008/09/12/Denon-AVR-1509-AV-Receiver/p1

I don't know if it's the same for the 1508, but nonetheless, I wanted to share it with you brader. :)

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1569 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 05:45 AM »
kagawad me and martin are satisfied 1509 users.  according to jeff (TW) 1509 has an ipod dock support advantage over 1508 and thats it, everything else is identical.  :D

Thanks Jamy ;) So you and brader Mart have '09 models pala, thus making the 1508 and 1708 as previous year models - tama?
Sa first 2 numbers naman - the higher the number the more features?

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1570 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 05:50 AM »
Thanks Jamy ;) So you and brader Mart have '09 models pala, thus making the 1508 and 1708 as previous year models - tama?
Sa first 2 numbers naman - the higher the number the more features?

That's correct kagawad! ;)

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1571 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 05:56 AM »
Kagawad...I own a 1509 like brader Jams. There is a downside to the 1509 which I receintly found out. Please see reference review below:

Denon’s latest entry-level receiver is the AVR-1509 (reviewed here exclusively), which forms part of a four-strong range with the more expensive AVR-2809, AVR-2309 and AVR-1909. These three other models all feature decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio, but the affordably-priced AVR-1509 only decodes Dolby Digital and DTS, making it better suited to systems based on a DVD player rather than a Blu-ray deck.

On the design front, Denon certainly hasn’t cut any corners to reach a tempting price point. It’s a big, monster of a machine, available in black or Premium Silver, and our silver sample looks very classy. No less than three knobs adorn the front (source select, volume and a menu control dial, and they’re accompanied by all the buttons you need to control your system up-close. A decent-sized display dominates the fascia, with large illuminated digits that show the audio format being received, input source and the volume.

The AVR-1509’s entry-level price doesn’t mean that it skimps on connections, but you are more limited in what you can do with them. The inclusion of two HDMI v1.3 inputs on the rear is an obvious highlight, allowing you to switch between two HD video sources, which is a godsend if your TV only sports one HDMI input. However, the unit only passes the video signal and sound through to your TV and won’t decode Dolby Digital or DTS bitstreams carried over an HDMI connection. It also doesn’t feature 1080p upscaling of SD video sources, so if you need either of these features then you’ll need to step-up to the AVR-1909, 2309 or 2809.

Full review
http://www.trustedreviews.com/home-cinema/review/2008/09/12/Denon-AVR-1509-AV-Receiver/p1

I don't know if it's the same for the 1508, but nonetheless, I wanted to share it with you brader. :)

Thanks brader Mart - yeah, I kinda expected the same with the 1508 and 1708. No audio via HDMI and only DD/DTS via optical or coax connection. With the quoted price I was given, I guess thats to be expected.

BTW - how does the SVS s-series sounds with the Denon? Got any chance of hearing it with other brands like Onkyo, Marantz, Yammy, HK, et al?

Offline stickfighter

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1572 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 06:20 AM »
Thanks brader Mart - yeah, I kinda expected the same with the 1508 and 1708. No audio via HDMI and only DD/DTS via optical or coax connection. With the quoted price I was given, I guess thats to be expected.

BTW - how does the SVS s-series sounds with the Denon? Got any chance of hearing it with other brands like Onkyo, Marantz, Yammy, HK, et al?

Sounds pretty good naman. :) In fact, I was happy when we first auditioned it, as the amplifier of sir Mike is a Denon as well. So, I had a basis on how it were to sound on my 1509. ;)

As hearing it with other receivers...no, not yet. :( I plan to visit some of our members here who have SVS speakers driven by a different brand of receiver, to find out if there is a difference. ;D

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1573 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 06:23 AM »

kagawad, for you dapat atleast 23xx ang gamit mo...  ;)

here is the latest:

http://usa.denon.com/us/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=3d9614d1-8000-4106-ab91-8192242cab83&SubId=40b5820d-83c2-4e93-9909-60aae60e0bdd&ProductId=548d1dfb-79a7-4e9e-bc6f-c66f86ba4c9f

Offline Conan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 796
Polk Audio Reserve R200
B&W 606 S2 Anniversary Edition
NAD C368 Integrated Amplifier
Cambridge CXA60

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #1575 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 06:44 AM »
2311 is the latest model.

ah ok. i stand corrected. thanks.

ito kagawad.

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Denon-AVR-2311/

anyway, basta dapat 23xx series or up ka kagawad.

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1576 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 08:15 AM »

i'm using 2308 with the S series speakers. it sounds good naman although have not compared it to other brands. the 2308 should be similar to the 2311 powerwise, minus the hd audio ek,ek and stuff.

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1577 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 08:58 AM »
kagawad, for you dapat atleast 23xx ang gamit mo...  ;)

here is the latest:

http://usa.denon.com/us/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=3d9614d1-8000-4106-ab91-8192242cab83&SubId=40b5820d-83c2-4e93-9909-60aae60e0bdd&ProductId=548d1dfb-79a7-4e9e-bc6f-c66f86ba4c9f

Salamat kagawad ;)

However, this is not for my HT ;D Para sa xbox gaming ko lang sa attic. ;D

If its for my HT, I wouldnt go lower than either a 3311 or 4311  ;)
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2011 at 08:59 AM by macdon »

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1578 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:06 AM »

Salamat kagawad ;)

now you're talking ;D

hi end talaga gamit mo sir. pang xbox lng sayo ang kaya namin :)

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1579 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:31 AM »
now you're talking ;D

hi end talaga gamit mo sir. pang xbox lng sayo ang kaya namin :)

Uyy, hindi naman sir - sa totoo lang ayaw ko na nga gumastos eh at ok na naman yung onkyo ko for my gaming purposes. Medyo, maging demo lang sir kaya naisipan ko i-upgrade ng konti yung avr ko ;)

Offline mike c

• Trade Count: (+154)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Subwoofer Freak
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #1580 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:45 AM »
i'm using 2308 with the S series speakers. it sounds good naman although have not compared it to other brands. the 2308 should be similar to the 2311 powerwise, minus the hd audio ek,ek and stuff.

2307 yung sa demo area ko ... it was enough to convince quite a number of people :D

the 23 series has a nice balance of $:power:preout
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:56 AM by mike c »
www.mkcinternational.com
Power Sound Audio

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1581 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:55 AM »
2307 yung sa demo area ko ... it was enought to convince quite a number of people :D

the 23 series has a nice balance of $:power:preout

same pala receiver natin sir. kaya pala totoo ang mga comments nila sa S speakers setup mo. masaya ako sa kulam kahit di ko narinig in person. this is the 2nd time i bought a speaker set without even hearing them first. thanks sa mga mangku, you know who you are ;D

Offline mike c

• Trade Count: (+154)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Subwoofer Freak
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #1582 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 09:58 AM »
same pala receiver natin sir. kaya pala totoo ang mga comments nila sa S speakers setup mo. masaya ako sa kulam kahit di ko narinig in person. this is the 2nd time i bought a speaker set without even hearing them first. thanks sa mga mangku, you know who you are ;D

i liked it so much, i bought a 2309 for the bedroom

i still think na if the receiver has enough stable power for the speakers, it doesn't really affect the sound much (unless may audyssey or sadyang warm na receiver)
www.mkcinternational.com
Power Sound Audio

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1583 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 10:52 AM »

Alam ko hindi kapa tapos kulamin eh :D

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #1584 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 10:59 AM »
Alam ko hindi kapa tapos kulamin eh :D

kaya nga he asking for more kagawad mac ;D ;D ;D
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1585 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 11:03 AM »
kaya nga he asking for more kagawad mac ;D ;D ;D

bwahahaha. i'm asking for more money ni kumander to buy all my caprichos ;D

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1586 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 11:23 AM »
bwahahaha. i'm asking for more money ni kumander to buy all my caprichos ;D

Ahh, show your kumander how good you are - maglaba ka! Dont forget to use Tide Ultra ha!  :D

Sorry sa OT
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2011 at 11:44 AM by macdon »

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #1587 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 11:58 AM »

Salamat kagawad ;)

yun eh!  ;)

but if its entry level, try mo rin onkyo. the 50x series is pretty good feature for feature. i think one of the downside lang naman ng onkyo is that it runs hotter than denons. but aside from that oks sya. partial ako kasi onkyo user.  ;D

Offline macdon

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #1588 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 12:20 PM »
yun eh!  ;)

but if its entry level, try mo rin onkyo. the 50x series is pretty good feature for feature. i think one of the downside lang naman ng onkyo is that it runs hotter than denons. but aside from that oks sya. partial ako kasi onkyo user.  ;D

OT yang sagot mo kagawad ah  :D :D joke lang po   :-*

Seriously, wala naman problema sa aking kung Denon or Onkyo (sorry ulit sa OT  :D ) - but for my particular usage, Im just looking for a cheaper new or preowned Denon or Onkyo. Yung binenta ko lang kahapon na avr ko for gaming is just a 5k Onkyo avr - syempre ayoko naman gumastos na sobrang malaki, so looking for a 10-12k avr lang ako at the moment. Just a bit of upgrade ika nga  :P

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
« Reply #1589 on: Feb 03, 2011 at 02:13 PM »
OT yang sagot mo kagawad ah  :D :D joke lang po   :-*

Seriously, wala naman problema sa aking kung Denon or Onkyo (sorry ulit sa OT  :D ) - but for my particular usage, Im just looking for a cheaper new or preowned Denon or Onkyo. Yung binenta ko lang kahapon na avr ko for gaming is just a 5k Onkyo avr - syempre ayoko naman gumastos na sobrang malaki, so looking for a 10-12k avr lang ako at the moment. Just a bit of upgrade ika nga  :P

ot ulit, pero ok, 17k baka may tawad pa. award winning. onkyo 606.

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,130137.0.html