Author Topic: Helios x4000  (Read 4591 times)

Offline jcy0001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Helios x4000
« Reply #30 on: Jan 30, 2007 at 07:20 PM »
Hi 2 buddy's and i got this over xmass and its great. we got to get 2 at $140 landed in cebu coz they had a discount and free shipping and one at $169 landed in cebu which missed the discount by a day but still got to avail of the free shipping. No tax was charged on the 3 players
All 3 of us are extremely happy with it.  one of my friends have it connected to a 40" sony LCD TV at 1080i the other one has it conected to a panasonic ae900 at 720p while mine being the ugliest being an old 800X600 toshiba DLP( hopefully soon to be a panasonic AX100) we all saw major improvements from our old progresive scan dvd players.  The fake pirated discs now look as good as the original ones did with the old players while the originals look better than they use to.  Although not as much of an improvement on my setup there is still a noticable difference for me.  The best features aside from the different upscalling resolutions of the player for me is the smartplay where you skip all the start stuff on the dvd's and go straight to the movi and the feature that it plays video burned as data from the computer.  Hope this helps. just wanting to give my input as this forum has helped a lot in my research for a lot of things.

Offline kane

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #31 on: Jan 30, 2007 at 07:39 PM »
online lang ba available to?

Offline jcy0001

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Jan 30, 2007 at 07:57 PM »
As of last december the only place ive found it was on there website dont know now tho

Offline CocoBoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Be Happy..............
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Jan 31, 2007 at 07:48 AM »
Hi 2 buddy's and i got this over xmass and its great. we got to get 2 at $140 landed in cebu coz they had a discount and free shipping and one at $169 landed in cebu which missed the discount by a day but still got to avail of the free shipping. No tax was charged on the 3 players
All 3 of us are extremely happy with it.  one of my friends have it connected to a 40" sony LCD TV at 1080i the other one has it conected to a panasonic ae900 at 720p while mine being the ugliest being an old 800X600 toshiba DLP( hopefully soon to be a panasonic AX100) we all saw major improvements from our old progresive scan dvd players.  The fake pirated discs now look as good as the original ones did with the old players while the originals look better than they use to.  Although not as much of an improvement on my setup there is still a noticable difference for me.  The best features aside from the different upscalling resolutions of the player for me is the smartplay where you skip all the start stuff on the dvd's and go straight to the movi and the feature that it plays video burned as data from the computer.  Hope this helps. just wanting to give my input as this forum has helped a lot in my research for a lot of things.

The shipping option to the phils in not available but this may be coursed thru JAC, di ba.  How did you do it?  I mean shipping here.

Thanks.
ALA EH!!

Offline jcy0001

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: Jan 31, 2007 at 12:20 PM »
hi i just place my full address on the lines provided for then under country the other country then under remarks i note that the country i am in is the philippines.  i actually figured this by emailing them. super helpfull guys they have.

Offline boomjam

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Feb 02, 2007 at 04:49 PM »
BTW if any of you guys experience an instance wherein the unit displays a message "Disc exceeds limit for this player". Just click on the "override limit" option and encode "8888" on the four-digit code.  This normally happens when you are shifting from a p***d dvd to an original region 1 DVD.  This was e-mailed by their customer support when I had the problem.

Offline CocoBoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Be Happy..............
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: Feb 03, 2007 at 07:50 PM »
Customer support has confirmed 40USD shipping to the Philippines.
ALA EH!!

Offline alleyartist

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: Mar 23, 2007 at 01:59 AM »
can anyone share some actual screenshots of this particular player? :)

thanks!

Offline bowler

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007 at 05:40 AM »
Sir Boomjam,
Could you tell me how you got your helios h4000 to play pdvd's? When I play some of my discs, the "disc incompatible" message comes out. Also, could you help me out with the color settings of the player? Thanks in advance!
Bowler