Author Topic: Have you bought at PinoyDVD? / PinoyDVD and budget titles  (Read 2263 times)

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
_

*Have you bought from PinoyDVD.biz, if not, what's stopping you from buying online instead of at brick-and-mortar shops (read: Astro)?

*Will you buy budget Magnavision releases (DVD5 titles) and C Interactive titles at PinoyDVD.biz, if they are available?

NOTE that I am NOT connected to PinoyDVD.biz, but curious as to why people would rush out to an Astro sale but not buy online when the same titles are priced similarly, and the selection is vastly superior.  And whether there's a market for those types of DVDs from seasoned collectors that frequent this forum...

MODS: I feel any discussion would clatter up the original PinoyDVD.biz thread.  That's why, I make this thread, if moderators feels otherwise, please merge na lang...
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2006 at 03:33 AM by techdude »
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline clea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Hi-dilly-ho-dilly, neighboreenos.
  • Liked:
Re: Have you bought at PinoyDVD? / PinoyDVD and budget titles
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2006 at 10:42 PM »
Yes, I have bought titles from them, most recently Superman Ultimate Ed. and some other titles before. Advantage with PinoyDVD.biz is their catalogue which you could surf through  :D instead of trying to find it at Astro or the like... And the personnel are very accomodating  :D (consistent unlike sa malls, depende sa mood nung saleslady ::))...

The only thing holding me back from buying from them is the steep price for free shipping. Currently at P3000, if they could possibly make it lower I think it would attract more customers because this was what caused me to think twice at first. Coz right now if same title was at malls and I almost always go to malls (to watch movies), it would be like hitting two birds with one stone... What usually happens is that I compile all items that I want and get it when total reaches P3000 :(

I don't buy DVD5 releases and C-interactive releases cause it would seem like I'm buying a p******d from Quiapo or downloading from the net...
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Toy Launch
Megamall A May30

Offline kim85

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Oscar boy!
  • Liked:
Re: Have you bought at PinoyDVD? / PinoyDVD and budget titles
« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2007 at 12:34 PM »
yes, i already bought some dvds from pinoydvd.biz. my only suggestion is that i hope they offer more selections. i mean, i hope they can be like amazon.com with so many rare, hard-to-find in astro stores dvds. i like buying from pinoydvd.biz because i live in the province and i have a hard time traveling just to shop for dvds in the mall.