Author Topic: Mission Volare v6 Series  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Assassin101

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • chill
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mission Volare v6 Series
« on: Dec 12, 2006 at 11:38 AM »
Hi Guys,

I was planning to buy a Mission M5 series, but unfortunately the M5C is out of stock. The dealer is offering me the Mission Volare V6 series for the front and center instead, same price with the M5's. Dealers price pa nga eh. It would only cost me aroundw 50k for the V63 with V6c. Is this really a bargain for the price? Any feed back with this model would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.

http://oldsite.mission-hifi.com/index1.htm
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2007 at 07:53 PM by Assassin101 »

Offline Pittri M.D.

• Apprentice
  • Trust your ears and your own ears alone. Period.
  • Liked:
Re: Mission Volare v6 Series
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2006 at 07:29 PM »
OT: Bakit kaya ang Mission, nasa ibaba yung tweeter noh? Meh sonic advantage kaya yon or baka marketing ploy? Para ma-iba siguro?
True Love for Sound & Music is Primary, Equipments are Incidental

Offline Assassin101

• Collector
  • chill
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2006 at 03:48 PM »
OT: Bakit kaya ang Mission, nasa ibaba yung tweeter noh? Meh sonic advantage kaya yon or baka marketing ploy? Para ma-iba siguro?

i've read once na meron yata effect un ganon setup ng mission. but i'm not really sure sir. pero baka para ma iba rin.  ;D ;D

Offline jadm72

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2006 at 05:11 PM »
Hello Mr. Assasin101,

I have that set-up V63/V6C (my upgrade from Wharfedale compact speakers) for about one year already.  It sounds OK with me but I could not describe using sonic adjectives.  I also have the M3as (sub) and M3ds (side and rear).

If you are near Paranaque, I can let you hear it during the Christmas break.

Regards.

jadm72

Offline Assassin101

• Collector
  • chill
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2006 at 06:37 PM »
Hello Mr. Assasin101,

I have that set-up V63/V6C (my upgrade from Wharfedale compact speakers) for about one year already.  It sounds OK with me but I could not describe using sonic adjectives.  I also have the M3as (sub) and M3ds (side and rear).

If you are near Paranaque, I can let you hear it during the Christmas break.

Regards.

jadm72

thanks for offering sir to audition your gears just to help me get a birds eye view of a v63, but i've already took the m52 and i'm getting the m5c and m5ds from the b&s para complete setup na. na realized ko din na medyo malaki para sakin ang v63 or even an m53. but i've heard that this two model utilizes the same internal component. the only difference is that the v6 series are all wood while the m5 series has fiber glass or something on the front panel. pero sayang sir never got the chance to audition the volare. kaya lang beech na lang available na v63, prefer ko kasi rosewood. but i'm happy with what i bought. excited na nga ako umuwi para makabit ko na sa system ko. thanks again.
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2006 at 06:40 PM by Assassin101 »

Offline jadm72

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2006 at 10:43 AM »

Mr Assasin101:

Congrats on your recent acquisitions!  I am sure you will be satisfied with the your new gears.

As for me, matagal na siguro ang next upgrade unless a good opportunity comes along.

Just to add a few comments, I tested the speakers using a borrowed SET amp (2A3 yata tawag nila) and a DYNAKIT pre-amp.  Good combination daw acdg to my friends.  Hindi ko lang mabili at medyo nagbabayad pa ng utang.

Regards.

Offline Assassin101

• Collector
  • chill
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2006 at 02:47 PM »
Mr Assasin101:

Congrats on your recent acquisitions!  I am sure you will be satisfied with the your new gears.

As for me, matagal na siguro ang next upgrade unless a good opportunity comes along.

Just to add a few comments, I tested the speakers using a borrowed SET amp (2A3 yata tawag nila) and a DYNAKIT pre-amp.  Good combination daw acdg to my friends.  Hindi ko lang mabili at medyo nagbabayad pa ng utang.

Regards.

but i'd heard sir na more on the audio side ang volare. tama ba? pero if wala nag offer sakin ng center and surround with a very good deal. baka nag volare din ako. pero ok lang enjoy pa rin ako sa new gears ko.