High-Def > Blu-ray Content

Any Local Stores with HD DVD titles?

(1/4) > >>

MILK:
I went to Astron Podium yesterday and inquired if they had HD DVD titles? The attendant gave me a blank stare, then proceeded to key in "HD", presumably sa DVD catalog nila, then sabi "sorry sir wala kaming stock non". I told her if they carried BR titles and just when she was about to key "blueray" again, I politely told her "thanks, hanap na lang ako sa iba" ???

So any local stores that carry HD DVD titles? ;D

djrayant:
 saw some HD-DVD & Blu-ray movies at infomax located at Theater Mall in Greenhills 

akositonton:

--- Quote from: djrayant on Feb 15, 2007 at 12:20 PM --- saw some HD-DVD & Blu-ray movies at infomax located at Theater Mall in Greenhills 

--- End quote ---

Yes I saw there too. I forgot which titles nga lang.

coffeetiger:
yep, there's one over at greenhills theater mall.. forgot the name of the store, but i do think it's infomax. it's on the 2nd floor, near one of the entrances.  they're selling quite a number of HD DVDs and Blu Ray titles.  the prices range from P1800-P2400. :-\

aszamora:
Saw HD-DVD and Bluray titles on display in Spectra Glorietta Park Square 1. I guess, they're on sale because they're on the display window. Some titles I noticed are Eragon, Lethal Weapon & Crank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version